Looking for quality writer to parter with...Dog niche

4 replies
I am looking for a quality writer who loves dogs and is interested in being part owner of an up and coming dog authority website. I have already invested over $8800 into the project and I'm not asking for any money from you just daily blog post writing and building out the site content. I am open to working with a few good writers or one highly motivated one so please PM me or comment below and we can discuss specifics.

Why you should partner with me?

I've been successfully building websites, marketing and making a healthy income online only since 2007. Writing is hardly my strong suit but making something out of nothing and generating multiple millions a year in sales is my strong suit. If you would like to get a chance of a lifetime for a solid income in the next 3-6 months let's chat.
#niche #parter #quality #withdog #writer
  • Profile picture of the author laurencewins
    I sent you a pm.
    Signature

    Cheers, Laurence.
    Writer/Editor/Proofreader.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10126255].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author KrisMac
      Thanks Laurence, just replied, looking forward to your response.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10126329].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author adtech2
    I am interested to write on this topic
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10140676].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author johnapuna
    Hi Im definitely interested. Ill send a PM
    Signature

    I was making $0/Month, now i'm making $1K/month, my goal is to make $20K/Month. I want to partner with you on creating the best GPT site ever. Contact me if you are interested

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10141273].message }}

Trending Topics