[Looking for JV Partners] I own a rapidly growing social network with lots of free traffic

1 replies
Hi Warriors,

I'm a rare visitor of this forum, hope I'm posting in the right place.

I work in the team of a growing social network & payments platform - www.gaption.com. We're growing pretty rapidly and we've only rolled out our app less than 2 months back. We're recently being featured on several news outlets and are on schedule for rolling out our Android app within the coming weeks. Our monetization is via ads, transactional fees, and referral distribution fees.

We're presently looking for partners to further expand to other parts of the world, particularly in Europe.

Should you be interested in the possibility of partnerships, please drop me an email at ken [at] gaption.com or add me on skype - kenetix86. Would love to skype or discuss more on profit-sharing + collaboration. What we can bring to the table are the following:
- Advertising and high targeted traffic
- Profit sharing on transactional fees
- Profit sharing on ad sales
- Profit sharing on referral distribution fees
- Profit sharing on future subscription-related features (to be introduced in the app)
- Influencer marketing and collaboration with celebrities and artists.

p/s: I'm rarely on WF, so would appreciate it if you could email/skype me instead. thanks!

Thanks
- Ken
#free #growing #lots #network #partners #rapidly #social #traffic

Trending Topics