App Idea / seeking developer

5 replies
I have an idea for a very simple app. Looking for someone who would be interested in developing it and being a partner with me.
Revenue would come through upgrading to remove ads, as well as display ads in the app.

The idea is a novelty app, that would possibly be something that could get some press and go viral within a certain niche.

I will do some initial marketing to very targeted lists/groups that would be interested in the app.

Please PM with interest level and your requirements.
Open to all arrangements, but primarily interested in minimal investment on my part and a profit share going forward.

App is very very simple, I can explain more for those interested.
OK with publishing under your developer name, and helping get more exposure for your development company.
#app #developer #idea #seeking
  • I can help you with that.. Let me know the complete requirements.
    Signature

FREE WEBSITE..

Ask Me For More Details

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10209952].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author legrandbagley
    Received a couple of inquiries but have made no solid connections with a developer yet. This is a very simple project- probably a day of development. Decent short term profit potential, based on it being a hot news item right now.
    Signature

Internet Marketing Expert since 2000

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10211894].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author 102drive
    add me on skype, hdf711 and we can discuss your idea..
    Signature
    -Web Service Consulting
    "Helping Online Businesses Grow"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10231945].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author skreenpad
    Originally Posted by legrandbagley View Post

I have an idea for a very simple app. Looking for someone who would be interested in developing it and being a partner with me.
    Revenue would come through upgrading to remove ads, as well as display ads in the app.

The idea is a novelty app, that would possibly be something that could get some press and go viral within a certain niche.

I will do some initial marketing to very targeted lists/groups that would be interested in the app.

Please PM with interest level and your requirements.
    Open to all arrangements, but primarily interested in minimal investment on my part and a profit share going forward.

App is very very simple, I can explain more for those interested.
    OK with publishing under your developer name, and helping get more exposure for your development company.
    if its simple i can help PM me your skype details please.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10237210].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author James_w
    Interested but what is simple some apps you may think are simple maybe complex.
    Signature

Ready To Go DropShip Websites
    http://dropshipwebsites.net/

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10273778].message }}

Trending Topics