Proven Copywriter Looking for Passionate Entrepreneurs

2 replies

So, after 13+ as a copywriter, I've discovered a very predictable way to convert on cold traffic - with sales letters, VSLs, and complete sales funnels. And while I love receiving those huge upfront fees, I base my financial existence off of that backend, passive, mailbox money.

But before I get into my JV offer, here's a little about me:

I've written and converted in health, supplements, self-development, relationships, pick up, ex back, financial, prepper/survival, MMO, digital marketing, online learning, and more.

I've also been the face and voice of successful promos. Plus. my real-life story has been used to sell multiple products, including a current Top Ten control on ClickBank.

You can learn a lot more about me on my website.

Here's what I'm looking for in a digital marketer/entrepreneur:
  • You've already had successful campaigns.
  • You have a list or lists to test our copy..
  • You have the budget to produce our copy (website, video, etc.)
  • You have an ad budget for cold traffic, and haven the personal media buying experiences to quickly and effectively test, or you have someone who can do it for us.
  • Most importantly, you have a product or service that... trumps... the competition.

Interested?

Reach out and let's talk.

mark
#copywriter #entrepreneurs #passionate #proven
  • Profile picture of the author Mark Pescetti
    Thanks for the approval!
    Signature

Do you want a 9 figure copywriter and biz owner to Write With You? I'll work with you, on zoom, to help write your copy or client copy... while you learn from one of the few copywriters to legit hit 9 figures in gross sales! Discover More

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11454825].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author martinbuck
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11455139].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mark Pescetti
      Maybe. But that's not my offer. This is for entrepreneurs who know that they don't have a business... until the right copywriter develops it.
      Signature

Do you want a 9 figure copywriter and biz owner to Write With You? I'll work with you, on zoom, to help write your copy or client copy... while you learn from one of the few copywriters to legit hit 9 figures in gross sales! Discover More

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11456232].message }}

Trending Topics