[Solo Ads] Grow Your List In Your Favorite Niche- 10% off My Regular Prices- Great Customer Service
Troy Arrandale 1 year ago

[Solo Ads] Grow Your List In Your Favorite Niche- 10% off My Regular Prices- Great Customer Service

Solo ad Click Packages that fit any budget. Always a Minimum 90% Tier 1 Traffic. Customer Service With a Smile

COUPON CODE: TROYS10%WARRIORDRAGON

Some solo ad providers offer 85% traffic from select English-speaking countries. I always give you 90% of that on every order and with my Warrior Special you always get a standard 10% free clicks too.

Don't know what solo ads are? Have you used solo ads before but want to try a new source? I treat Newbies and the experienced all alike with the same kid-glove service, and now I'm offering Warriors a special 10% off all my clicks packages.

You can buy MMO with these links, or if you prefer, you can first reach out to me with the coupon code TROYS10%WARRIORDRAGON and your link for your offer if you want, letting me know if you want MMO niche or what niche your offer is for, using any of the four ways to contact me below

See video Testimonial Above. More Testimonials:

"171 Opt-ins On First Order/"I'll Be Back Again to Buy More Clicks!"-Vin Stewart, UK

"Communicating with Troy was super easy and fun! She has a great personality! With regards to the clicks: I ordered 100 clicks and she delivered 117 (105 are from USA and others are Canada and Europe). With those clicks I got 51 leads. Pretty amazing in my opinion! Thank you so much, Troy!"
-Damian Ray, 3-time client- Kobe Japan

THESE ARE THE WARRIOR SPECIAL PRICES FOR MMO.
[center]
(For other niche prices, which are always a few cents more per click, you get half off my regular cost per click prices. Just reach out to me by DM here on Warrior, or my email, my Facebook, or my Skype below with the coupon code: TROYS10%WARRIORDRAGON )

2000 CLICKS @44 cents per click (WAS $880)

1,000 clicks @ 49 cents per click = (WAS $490)

500 clicks @ 54 cents per click = (WAS $270)
250 clicks @ 64 cents per click = (WAS $160)
100 clicks @ 74 cents per click = (WAS $74)
[center]
Got a question?
A special request?
You can DM me here on Warrior Forum, Email me at troy@troysoloads.com or on Facebook here or here on Skype
  • What niches do you run clicks for?

You name 'em, I got em. I've had success with more than just MMO and internet marketing products, but also home-grown products, so you can even promote your own course to grow your subscriber list. My 3-time client Damian Ray also started building his list with his detective novel! :) Of course I always evaluate your link for free to make sure it fits one of my lists first before I agree to run it.

• What do you give with each order?

Every order comes with these free things: 1) a free evaluation to see if your offer fits (and if it does) 2) free autoresponder/welcome email test- 3) free campaign report, 4) free bot protection, 5) (optional) free email swipe. (if you want to use yours, no problem, but there's an upcharge due to the amount of time it takes me set it up) 6) a minimum of 10% more clicks than what you paid for (if you buy 2000 you get 2,200 total, if 500 clicks, you get 550, if 250 clicks, you get 275, etc.)

• How big is your company?

It's just me and my colleague and assistant Niel (who has great web development skills and back ground too by the way). We are just small enough to give you that personal touch, and just big enough to give you great customer service. Oh, how can i forget about our mascots, my kitty cat Lily, and Niel's pet dragon whose name he refuses to reveal! haha for more info about us, see Troy Solo Ads web page :https://troysoloads.com/

• What do you give with each order?

Every order comes with these free things: 1) a free evaluation to see if your offer fits (and if it does) 2) free autoresponder/welcome email test- 3) free campaign report, 4) free bot protection, 5) (optional) free email swipe. (if you want to use yours, no problem, but there's an upcharge due to the amount of time it takes me set it up) 6) a minimum of 10% more clicks than what you paid for (if you buy 2000 you get 2,200 total, if 500 clicks, you get 550, if 250 clicks, you get 275, etc.)

• What have you got the other guys haven't got?

ALWAYS a minimum of 90% tier 1 high-quality traffic in almost any niche you can think of, and customer service that can't be beat! Our prices aren't the cheapest that I've seen (Domas has some super cheap prices I've seen on WF and I have to give him kudos!!, but we have the 7 free things we always give with every order (see other FAQ question "What do you give with each order?" and we are willing to make deals with you and give you the moral support you're looking for.