How you can get funded up to USD 2 million to run your THAT business
FredJones 20 weeks ago

How you can get funded up to USD 2 million to run your THAT business

Learn a highly scalable business that can make you a long-term stable living in an evergreen niche, and how to get funded to do the business

Did you know, Angel investors are looking forward fund you up to US $2 Million over time, starting today with US $200K, for your expertise in a specific business?

And not a single dollar of it is loan. If you do not succeed in the business, you do not need to give back your funder anything. Not a single dollar. Your liability is zero.

FAQ
Here are some of the important questions you need to know of.

Q. What do I need to do to operate the business?
A. Provide 3 numbers to your funder every day that help them identify a specific demand-supply gap, and they are happy. Those 3 numbers are your intellectual contribution. I shall teach you how will find a lot of angel investors in 10 seconds, how they will fund you, and give an orientation on how to determine those 3 numbers every day, or even multiple times a day if you want to scale your business faster. There is no limit really. You are paid for supplying these 3 numbers to your funder, which will be your intellectual property.

Q. Why in the world would someone fund me? What would they gain by funding me?
A. You provide the funder your expertise in running this business (a specific type of demand and supply gap value) that you would acquire once you enter this business. I do teach it to an extent, and there is a lot of other external material too on it that I suggest you read up.

In exchange of your inputs that you provide, against a ground validation, the funders would share anywhere between 80-90% of the profits with you, and keep the remaining 10-20% of the profit for themselves. So their money also grows by funding you, and you make more than them in percentage because (a) you invest active time, effort, energy and knowledge into this and (b) you earn only from your work, while the funders are funding several people and earning from all of their work, so for them, it quickly adds up.

Q. How big is the market that this business operates in?
A. Massive. Believe it or not, as per my understanding, it is a few thousand times bigger than Amazon. That is the whole reason people with money fund you so much. This is very serious profits. I know of folks making US $100K per day. (I do not promise anything that you will make, it depends upon your work ethics, discipline and seriousness.)

Q. How saturated is the market?
A. Far from saturated. It can accommodate a few million more entrepreneurs and still not be saturated. Saturate Amazon a few hundred times first, and then think of saturating this market which is not a few hundred but a few thousand times larger than Amazon. Are you up to the challenge? Kidding - I simply cannot saturate it, it is way too big for me or for anyone for that matter. Why do you think Angel Investors fund you so much? Would they, if the market was saturated?

Q. Is this business purely digital, or do I need to handle physical inventory, have an office etc.?
A. This is a purely digital business. You need a laptop/tablet/smartphone and an Internet connection. And of course, a bank account to receive money when you are paid. You do not need anything else. No physical inventory, no office, no phone, etc.

Q. Do I need further capital to invest to get into this business? How much?
A. Yes, you do. This is a real business, and needs real money invested.

To be on a robust potential path towards success, I suggest you initially invest $0 (zero – nada – nothing) and get yourself some free-of-cost practice offered by the funder, so that you can become good in the business at zero cost, except the time you invest. I shall show you how.

But then, once you take a few free-of-cost trials offered by the funder and gain enough confidence, you will need to invest a small amount - anywhere between about $175 to $1,200 depending upon how much money you have at hand, to be funded.

That funding will be refunded though on your first payout (after you pass your challenge and get funded), but it is needed upfront.

And note, to scale your business faster, I do recommend investing the higher amount (but it is up to you). At the same time, I strongly recommend you do not invest until you know what you are doing - and you will know that once you do your free-of-cost trials.

Doing free-of-cost trials does not need even giving your credit card info to anyone, it is really free of cost (no fear of being suddenly charged something, as you have never given your credit card or any other monetary info anyway). You are completely safe that way.

Q. Do I need do read anything more than this material to be in this business?
A. To get funded, no. And that is the main value proposition of this material - how to get funded.

However, to operate the business, I would recommend you read more. I have given a detailed orientation of how to operate (run) the business. But the more you read, the more you learn. And probably become better.

Let me take an analogy. If this business was SEO (which it is not, but I take SEO as an analogy as that is something I expect a lot of folks here to be familiar with) - my material would have taught you, how to get a funder invest a good deal of money in your SEO (in this case, how to get a funder invest in the business that I talk about). That investment would help you deploy more and better resources in your SEO - in other words, scale your SEO efforts, and perhaps become more profitable and sooner. Similarly, with the funding you get in this business using what I teach, you can scale up your business faster.

Now, let’s say I was selling you a material on how to get a funder fund your SEO, and also took you through an orientation on how to do SEO, would you stop at reading my material? Maybe not! You would most likely read additional material too, to get better at SEO. I would have definitely recommended you do so.

Similarly, you might want to read more material on this business to learn more and get better at it, over and beyond what I teach. However, for getting funded, my material is enough. You do not need to read a single line beyond what I teach you for that.

Q. What are the hardware/device and software requirements?
A. Windows laptop or Apple laptop or iPhone or Android phone or Apple/Android tablet - any one will do. I use my Windows laptop and Android phone. It works across devices, By that I mean, you can start an operation on one machine and then continue it from another machine. It is supported as a feature by the software.

The software will be given to you free of cost by your funder.

You need an active Internet connection - a normal 5G or 4G is more than enough. Even a 3G is absolutely fine, if you still happen to have one.

Q. Can I operate this business from anywhere? (In other words, is this a lifestyle business?)
A. Yes. Anywhere on Earth that you can carry your device (laptop/tablet/smartphone) to - which is literally the whole world. The only restriction is that, you need to be connected to the Internet. Almost the whole world has Internet today, I imagine.

Not sure whether you have Internet mid-ocean, if you choose to sail over the Pacific or Atlantic across continents! Shall try it some day and update this thread to report whether it works (gets Internet connection) from a ship sailing mid-Atlantic and/or mid-Pacific. Right now, no idea.

Q. How easy is it to take a real vacation? I do not even want to check emails or respond to those during my vacation.
A. Simple. No emails to be checked. The only thing is, you won’t earn unless you give it at least 5 mins every day. So it is hands-off to that extent.

Q. How much time do I need to invest per day?
A. Your call. I know folks that invest 5 mins per day (uncommon but they exist and make great money). I know folks that invest 30 mins per day. I know folks who are addicted and go 12-14 hours a day. Totally on you. Your life, your style.

Q. How much will I earn with this? Is there any earning guarantee?
A. No. I do not guarantee anything. It solely depends upon you, your intelligence, your work ethics, your personality and so on. Every individual is different, and I have no idea about you. But there are enough folks that earn a lot. At the same time, note that, unless you practice well, you could even incur losses in this business (like any other business could).

For an analogy, think of investing money in SEO without understanding what you are doing. You would probably not gain ranks, or rank for keywords that are not commercial enough, and simply "lose" the money invested in doing SEO. Or running Ads without being serious and diligent about it. You would lose money. Or running a social media campaign without tracking or putting active effort to conversion. You would lose money.

I can go on and on, but I suppose you have got this by now.

Q. Can you summarize the funding process lifecycle that you recommend?
A. Sure! Here you go – below!

Get your free-of-cost trial, create your business operation plans and strategy, then invest small, get funded big (typically, invest around 0.6% for bigger funds, all the way to 1.75% to get smaller funds - the more you get funded, the smaller is your percentage investment made initially), pass the challenge, get refunded, operate the business, keep 80-90% of the profits. That is what I recommend.

Technically, you could eliminate the free-of-cost trial from the path, and cut the time short. But I suggest you do not do it, unless you know exactly what you are up to (which is unlikely). Do take that extra month or two, because if you learn how to operate this business, no other business will let you remain so much freedom, but give you so much money and such a lifestyle.

Treat this business as gold, because that is what it is.

If I get more questions, I shall add to this list in due course.

Q. What is your Refund Policy?
A. There is a funder that I specifically refer to (and that is an affiliate relationship with me, for full disclosure), there are many other funders too (and I am not affiliates of those barring a couple of others) and those funders are good too.

I refer the funder that I personally work with. However, if you choose not work with this funder and prefer another one instead, that is perfectly fine too.

The nature of this material is that, it reveals the contact of a good funder. Once revealed, the knowledge cannot be retracted. And, you are given an option to keep asking me questions on PM until you are happy, and buy only after that.

Thus, given the nature of the material, refund requests will be very carefully investigated, and entertained only under special circumstances, not otherwise, as stated below. Please read carefully.

If the funder I prefer does not work in your country (this funder is available in majority but not all the countries) then I shall help you find another funder that will work in your country and can provide you at least up to USD 200K in funding over time (and is okay to start with at least USD 100K). If no such funder is found, you are immediately eligible for refund. And by the way, you will need to prove that you indeed are a resident or a citizen of that country (at least one of the two, preferably both).

I believe the funder that funds me has restrictions in a few countries, namely India, Iran, Syria, North Korea, and the USA, but then, there are many other funders in these countries. I should be able to help out for most of the countries, usually by finding you another funder. If I could not get you any funder, I shall refund you fully, no further question asked. I have done this with multiple other customers too.

Warrior Special Coupon: WSO27
Please apply the above coupon to buy for the Warrior Special price. This coupon has been made available nowhere else. Warriors get this for $27, while the public listing is $47.

Link for buying: https://www.jvzoo.com/b/0/402671/7

• I sent a DM last week with a question. Please let me know the answer. Thank you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11788873].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Karthik Reddy
    Any reason the offer does not work in India and US?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11788597].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author FredJones
      It does work both in India and the US.

All I said is that there are more than one investor I refer to, and the first one does not accept India and US partners. The others do.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11788607].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author heffweizen
    Bro...looking for you on Skype..haven't heard from you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11788584].message }}
      So sorry, I rarely go to Skype. I only go when needed. For example, I shall log in because of you. Can you please PM me your timezone and usually which times of the day I can find you? Then I shall log in accordingly.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11788606].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author offline
    i have a gutter business in louisville ky. can this help me?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11785997].message }}
      Unfortunately, it won't help you. This is about getting funded for a specific business.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11786102].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author boldpunter
    Is this opportunity suitable for people in the UK?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11785558].message }}
      Yes, it works for almost any country in the world. It will do very well indeed from UK. boldpunter
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11785662].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author boldpunter
        Thanks for the reply. Another question though: How easy is it for the average person, with no prior experience, to pass the challenge you refer to? What is the typical pass rate for this? Is the work something that you need a natural talent for in order to be successful?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11785676].message }}
          With my method, by the time one goes in for the test, they kind of know how well they are going to do in it. So unless they kind of know they will pass it with flying colors, they simply will not take it. And will take it a bit later in the future, once they get good with the work, again I teach it all inside about this too. Plus, they are welcome to retake the test. If you need more details, please take the discussion further on PM.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11785702].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ocean wave
    Hi! You can PM me anytime. I don't have skype.

I know I asked you a LOT of questions! This is because I'm very interested!!!!!

You might want to very seriously consider answering my questions on your thread -- this would help other Warriors as well. The more information you're willing to provide, the more likely people will buy your product!

If you answer my questions in a PM, that will be okay!

That said, it's very likely other Warriors may have the same or similar questions. So answering my questions on your thread will actually be a noble and helpful service to your readers.

Thank you very much!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11785478].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Bolonto
    Hi, what's your skype id or any means through which I could communicate with you?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11784293].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ocean wave
    Hi! This sounds intriguing!!!

That said, I have a LOT of questions I'd really appreciate your answering. If you don't want to answer them on this thread, please send me a PM.

1. Does this involve any kind of trading, e.g. trading options on the commodities market?

2. What kind of numbers do the angel investors want, e.g. phone numbers, driver license numbers, etc.

3. Very specifically, what are the risks?

4. Is this a genuine service to humanity that I can be proud of, e.g. will it improve people's lives in some way?

5. Is this totally one hundred percent ethical and legal in every way?

6. Do you provide unlimited support by email for when I have questions?

7. Why does it take so long to practice before I can actually make money?

8. What niche is this in, e.g. health, self-help, Internet marketing, etc.?

9. Are there any one time offers, and if so, can they be purchased later, or must I buy them when I buy your front end product?

10. How is the training delivered, e.g. PDF, video, etc.?

11. Will I need to be on social media, e.g. YouTube, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.?

12. Will I need to make and receive phone calls, and if so, to whom and why?

13. Will I need to do keyword research?

14. What, if any, tools or electronic devices will I need?

15. Will I need to communicate with prospects and customers, e.g. answer questions, respond to comments?

16. Will I be selling products, and if so, what kind of products?

17. Will I need a domain name and website?

18. Is this recession proof?

19. Can I reinvest my profits to make more money?

20. Will I need to visit people in person for any reason?

21. Is this like ABC's Shark Tank in which entrepreneurs have to negotiate deals with the investors and be willing to give up some of their equity, and if so, are the angel investors willing to help me like the Sharks help the entrepreneurs?

22. Does this involve crypto?

23. Does this require the use of AI?

24. Can I communicate with the angel investors by email only?

That's all my questions for now.

Thank you very much!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11783512].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tradesol
    please PM or skype me some details, thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11781907].message }}
      Responded to your PM. Thanks for your questions and interest.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11781919].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Reddevil007
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11781891].message }}
      Many thanks Reddevil007 for your kind words after having purchased and read my material.

You are spot-on, this industry is humongous, and the earning potential is unbelievable here. And the funding opportunity that I teach at core makes it much more doable - start earning a sustainable income right off the bat. Glad that you brought up this topic.

And yes, again you are right - this will be for many years to come, this is as massive and as evergreen as it can get. This industry had started in a completely different form even before people started thinking of weight loss, and the weight of this industry is a lot higher than the weight loss industry, the single-day "weight" of this industry being a lot higher than Amazon, Microsoft, Apple, Google, Facebook, IBM - the annual profits of all the companies combined - as you would have noticed.

I wish you all success. And I am confident, if you follow my material to the tee and create your personalized strategy, you are going to be unstoppable.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11781901].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Reddevil007
    Typically, in how much time frame do we get to complete this funding?

Say I get $100k funded, is there a time frame that I need to use this money ?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11781655].message }}
      As discussed in detail with you... Wanted to still respond here for the benefit of other readers of this thread: no, there is no time-frame. Use it at your own pace, and you are not even questioned about it. It is very relaxed, that way.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11781900].message }}
    Messaged you on Skype....please check
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11781491].message }}
    Do you have a Skype or anything where we can speak about this?

Not entirely sure what's being offered. Need a little clarification. Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11781231].message }}
      Please PM me your Skype ID. I shall call you.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11781253].message }}