Free Ebook Membersite Strategies -All copies gone now thank you !

4 replies
All copies gone now thanks I hope it is helpful to you.
-WD
#ebook #free #membersite #strategies
  • Profile picture of the author Mr. Enthusiastic
    I appreciate the discussion of the benefits of membership sites.

I don't know if the examples are real examples, or just something that was made up for this report.

The editing in this report is really, really bad. More than half of the English just plain stinks. For example:
    Yes believe it or not babies not just children but specifically babies people love babies mothers need a venue to soak and share and learn a site about babies could have multiple avenues of revenue think pampers Gerber wipes etc.
    If I paid for a product I would want my money back with writing this bad.

It would be useful to include a discussion of how much time a day is good to spend in conversation with your members, through forums and instant chat.

The Wordpress plugin you mentioned has three levels, from free to $300. I don't have any idea, from the report, which level would be necessary to get the kind of results mentioned in the report.

I think the idea of the report is a good one. But it is so badly written that it would turn off a beginner, and so devoid of specifics that it would not help an intermediate or advanced Internet marketer. I would like to see a revised version of the report that includes better writing and proofreading, and more specific examples.

Chris
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1609201].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WD Mino
    Hi Chris

Thanks for your comments. The object of this report is not to do the work for you . the object is to direct you to the best way to make a recurring income.

I found it odd there was an issue with the book because I actually had it professionally done-formatted spell check grammar etc but I ran it through my office program and hmmmm problems so I made corrections.

I did put a few suggestions but the idea is not to give you all the answers the idea is to challenge you to do one research and set it up. That is why it is a strategy and not a how to course.

Thanks for the review it was helpful.
    WD
    Signature

"As a man thinks in his heart so is he-Proverbs 23:7"

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1610410].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mr. Enthusiastic
      Originally Posted by WD Mino View Post

I did put a few suggestions but the idea is not to give you all the answers the idea is to challenge you to do one research and set it up. That is why it is a strategy and not a how to course.
      Fair enough. Maybe change the title to "Why you should get into membership sites." With "strategies" in the title the implication is that the book will explain strategies.

I'd like to see a line near the start that tells people what is the purpose of the book. Perhaps: "The purpose of this book is to tell you why you should add membership sites to your Internet Marketing business." And add a line near the end that says what you want people to do next. "Now you understand why membership sites are so important, go make some!" With just a few changes like that the purpose would be clear, and readers could know what to expect.

Glad my comments were useful. You did get me inspired about why membership sites can be a good area of business.

I wouldn't hire the professional proofreader you used!

Good luck with the book.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1614574].message }}

Trending Topics