I want to custom build a product for your subs for free...

7 replies
I am HUGELY doing lead-gen right now. I have been in IM for 7 years now and have experience in many different aspects of it. I will create a free offer exclusively for your list. You dream something up and tell me to do it. I'd create a new report on a topic of your selection, or even a few short videos.

I'd even be willing to co-brand it with you if (should you like what I come up with) you'd send an "endorsement", as opposed to a solo-ad. I'm open to putting up the work to do that becasue these types of endorsments, provided you have a good relationship with the list, can hit the conversion rates out of the park.

You win because you send your subs an EXCLUSIVE free offer just for them that's never been seen before, and I win becasue (hopefully) it converts well and I gain a substantial number of new subs.

Are there any people out there who may be interested in this type of arrangement? PM me with questions.
#build #custom #free #product #subs
  • Profile picture of the author webdude2000
    Sounds good I will PM you after running this by my partners on two current projects.

Regards
    Mark

Originally Posted by XponentSYS View Post

I am HUGELY doing lead-gen right now. I have been in IM for 7 years now and have experience in many different aspects of it. I will create a free offer exclusively for your list. You dream something up and tell me to do it. I'd create a new report on a topic of your selection, or even a few short videos.

I'd even be willing to co-brand it with you if (should you like what I come up with) you'd send an "endorsement", as opposed to a solo-ad. I'm open to putting up the work to do that becasue these types of endorsments, provided you have a good relationship with the list, can hit the conversion rates out of the park.

You win because you send your subs an EXCLUSIVE free offer just for them that's never been seen before, and I win becasue (hopefully) it converts well and I gain a substantial number of new subs.

Are there any people out there who may be interested in this type of arrangement? PM me with questions.
    Signature
    The new Giants of Marketing Site Now Online!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1662469].message }}
  • I will PM you.

Mark
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1663488].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Avdo
    I'm interested in this offer..

PM sent..thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1664819].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author emailmarketer
      I buy, sell and monetize millions of opt records per month. My "Product" has always been lists. Clients buy my lists to promote their own programs and products. In the IM or bizop vertical, my "list" is over 10 million records and growing by 80k new subscribers per day. What I don't have is expertise or resources to develop products.

I'm interested in working with you and having you develop products for me. Please check your PM.

Thanks!

Mike
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1794571].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author competitive
    Hi XponentSys I would love to do this with you. I have sent you a pm. I have a subscriber list of 45,000.

Regards
    Barry
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1805768].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author thmark
      Hi, sounds intriguing. I've sent a PM.

Thanks,

Mike
      Signature

Interested in Self Help, Alternative Health, and removing self limiting beliefs and actions?

Energy Healing Workshop UK June 23 & 24 http://LivingEnergyWorkshop.com

Free Marathon Energy Healing teleseminar series http://facebook.com/LivingEnergyDay

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1806480].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author shabit87
        That was a great idea! I hope you're able to succeed with your goal, it seems very realistic! Best of luck!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1812656].message }}

Trending Topics