Amazing Forum Plan - Need Investor. HUGE $$ potential. Amazing Forum Plan - Need Investor. HUGE $$

4 replies
Wow, I dunno what happened, but I tried to post and my browser restarted...now there's a duplicate blank post and I have to retype all this over again. BLEHH!!

Well, I've been in IM for many years and I'm willing to put my rep and my word on the line to offer a once in a lifetime deal, honestly.

I've had a plan for a massive forum + social community, and without giving too much away, I expect to be receiving upwards of 1 million members in the first single month alone.

I'm not full of crap, either, lol. I have put a lot into this plan, and I will provide more details if you contact me via email or PM. This WILL blow up, it WILL be HUGE. I guarantee that.

I'm offering 25% ownership/partnership PLUS a say on "the board" of the entire project. This means you will be receiving 25% commission for LIFE, and let me tell you, that's gonna be a hefty commission, PLUS you'll have a "say so" in regards to the forum/community and how it's run.

I'm very excited about this and I pray the right person will become interested soon!

How much will investor be required to invest? About $1.5-2.5k right now, more or less. I'm still crunching the exact numbers, and once again can offer more details once contacted personally.

Thanks very much for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you!

EMAIL: nanexist@gmail.com
#amazing #forum #huge #investor #plan #potential
  • Profile picture of the author BrendanBurner
    Can you PM me your email thanks

Regards Brendan.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1793037].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nanexist
    Whoops, I forgot to list it! I PM'd you and edited the original post to include my email at bottom.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1793735].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Tyrome
      Just sent a mail
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1813396].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Janet Sawyer
        Caveat emptor

Nothing against the op (original poster) but no names, no pack drill. No identity and no links to a website.....

$1.5K to $2K investment capital for someone who has been in IM for years and making good money, should be small change.

With a sound business plan, you should also be able to get that from a bank or a business angel network without a problem.

Guys, due diligence and all that.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1813490].message }}

Trending Topics