Have an list in the IM niche? Get 70% commission on the biggest SEO program of 2010!

0 replies
What's the point of you spending hours upon hours doing adswaps in the JV forum?

To make money of course!

So now I'm going to present to you one of the biggest SEO programs in 2010.

Introducing SerpIntel

SerpIntel is a tool where you can find out SEO information about both your and your competitor from details ranging from keyword density to its ranking on Google, Yahoo and Bing. You can read the salespage for more details.

You will be getting 70% commission for the $57 product giving you a nice sum of $39.90 per sale!

Both the salescopy and design are done by two reputed Warriors with outstanding quality so you can expect nothing less than high conversions. I also have an email which you can simply replace with your link and blast to your list for instant profit! Simply PM me and I will reply ASAP.

Payments will be done on a net15 basis via Paypal which is essentially being paid 15 days after the end of the month for the previous months earnings. Weekly payments can be done for affiliates making over $1k a month.

Interested? Click here now! You will need to make an account at e-Junkie if you don't have one already.

To your success,

Mark
#2010 #70% #biggest #commission #list #niche #program #seo #serpintel

Trending Topics