Looking for Partners For Digital Product Creation Company

1 replies
Hey everyone. I have been doing a lot of thinking lately about where I want this internet marketing to go. I have been pretty successful on my own thus far, but I know that if I can use my strengths and combine them with other peoples strengths we can all win big much quicker.

So, I would like to start a digital product creation company. I have been highly involved in product creation lately and I love it. I am pretty good at traffic generation and marketing but I think it would go so much smoother with one or two people involved. My most valuable asset is time and when the work is divided between multiple people, we can all make good money and have more free time to spend with our families and friends. I'm thinking like maybe 1 or 2 products a month starting off then we can begin to outsource from there. We can stick in one niche and make a series of products or we can branch out and do other markets.

That will be all figured out after I talk with the right match or matches. I have some plans in mind already that I know will be money makers. I would like to be highly involved in multiple markets though.

I'm looking for 1-3 people that have been successful with internet marketing that want to shoot for the big money. I want to make this as big as we can. Digital products to software applications. I need people that are going to pull their load. This has the potential to be big, but it's going to take work from all of us.

The only requirement I have is that you are already able to do this as a full time income. I'm looking for those that have already been successful on their own and already know what they are doing. This way we can have weekly or biweekly meetings and not waste anytime.

There won't be any money investment in the beginning. After we start pulling income into the company, we will discuss percentage that goes back into growing the company.

My strengths are networking, creative product creation, sales funnels, and article marketing. I am capable of doing many other forms of marketing, but that's more what I'm looking for partners for.

If you posses any of the following skills or expertise, please feel free to PM me or email me (contact@amisuccessfulyet.com).

Article Marketing
Social Media Marketing
Video Marketing
Copy Writing
Networking
Product Creation

The split will be even between all partners. I will require phone contact as well.

Travis
#company #creation #digital #partners #product

Trending Topics