Looking for Copywriters who'd like to make some quick and easy recurring income?

0 replies
Hey All,

So basically I have a really good win-win deal for any copywriters on here who'd like an ongoing automatic income stream (so you keep getting more income from your existing clients rather than having to constantly seek new clients).

The tool I run is known as the Conversion Chicken, you can see it at Conversion Chicken - How Smart Businesses Earn More Online, its a super easy to use website optimizer that can be setup in about 10 minutes and runs all by itself.

The plan is that I'd like to work with 5 copywriters (maybe more in the future but just 5 for now) to offer this service to your existing and future clients. I'll give you heavily discounted licenses (just $20 for each unlimited visitor license, normally cost $400), and you can resell the Conversion Chicken to your clients for whatever price you like.

For example if you charge $500 for a normal piece of copy you could say "Would you like ongoing optimization for this sales page where I'll continually improve your conversion rate over time for just $50 a month", then it costs you just $20 a month for the license and you profit $30 a month for doing almost 0 work (The Conversion Chicken is completely set and forget, you setup the split tests in the beginning and it does all the optimization work automatically, you never have to login again).

If you charge $2,000 for a piece of copy you could offer it for $200 a month and keep $180 a month profit. It's all up to you.

If you are one of the 5 chosen I'll work with you personally (you can have my Skype / email details and talk to me anytime) to help you get started and help you with anything you need to make as much money as possible. What I'm really looking for is feedback on how to make this as easy as possible for you before rolling it out to everyone.

If you'd like to take part please send me an email to tim AT timjrobinson.com or send me a PM on these boards with the following info:

- If you do Copywriting full time, part time or just occasionally
- How much you charge
- How many clients you currently have that you'd like to offer this to
- How many clients do you normally take on board per month.

Don't worry if your rates are really low or really high, or if you only have a few clients I'm looking for a broad range of copywriters to trial this with before rolling it out.

Feel free to email any questions to tim AT timjrobinson.com or just post them here.

Cheers, Tim
#copywriters #easy #income #make #passive #quick #recurring #whod

Trending Topics