I am looking for someone to quote me on some article writing.

0 replies
I plan on having about 40 technical poker articles written about strategy.

If you are capable of writing about poker, meaning you know the game of No-Limit Texas Holdem well enough to write strategy articles and are interested and would like to be considered and possibly make some extra cash, please either post your offer or P.M. your offer to me. And a timeline or timeframe that this project would take you to get done.

These will be covering Basic Strategy, Intermediate Strategy and Advanced Strategy, also including some articles about How to play certain hands and how to make certain poker moves.

All articles written will have to be unique and pass copyscape. (NO FLUFF ARTICLES, Just the meat and potatoes)

P.S. These articles would probably need to be anywhere from 250 words to 5-6 or 8 hundred words, it would really depending on HOW MANY words are needed to teach and explain each concept correctly and accurately without any added fluff or attitude to the article.

Each article would vary in size many being short articels maybe around 250 words and some being longer upto maybe 800 words. (whatever gets the job done)

I am looking for quotes on this if you want to P.M. me........

Thanks
#article #writing

Trending Topics