If you had the chance to invest in Facebook.com before it launched... would you have?

3 replies
Dear Warriors,

I am looking for a joint venture partner who wishes to join me in launching a social networking website for internet marketers. I have briefly explained the opportunity, however if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask (details below).

Investment Summary:

I have created a social networking site that addresses the needs of millions of marketers. We believe the site features, along with the policies we ourselves will use to drive traffic to our site and attract members, will make our site the ‘number 1’ business / marketing / entrepreneurial social media website.

We are seeking a $40k investment for Start-Up Capital, and Online Marketing. Based on our projections, Investors will see a ROI in year 1 of 88%!

*Smaller investments also welcome.

Investment Description:

Our social networking website has been in development for the past 9 months and has the features that address the needs of millions of people, making their lives and enterprises easier, more effective and, therefore, more successful. We believe the services, functionality, ease of use and communication flexibility, along with the marketing policies we ourselves will use to drive traffic to our site and attract members, will make our site the ‘number 1’ business / marketing / entrepreneurial social media website, which by the 5th year of trading, will have a potential turnover of $30million.

Our target customer base is a growing community, and already boasts of some 3,000,000 online marketers / entrepreneurs, who have specific need of our site.

Social media is hot property, for small and large businesses alike. It represents a marketing opportunity that connects companies directly with potential customers around the world. Nearly every business on the planet, from giants like Starbucks and IBM to small businesses and ambitious entrepreneurs, who are looking to make their own personal fortunes, is exploring social media marketing initiatives. A year ago, businesses were uncertain about the benefits of social media, but now companies are rapidly adopting social media marketing as a proven, successful and productive platform. Much in the way email and websites first empowered businesses, social media is the new generation marketing wave which entrepreneurs / small businesses are joining by the millions. Our site will be a haven for them all.

Our site was born out of the gap in the market for internet marketers, affiliates and business entrepreneurs to have a single web resource to conduct their trade. It is an inclusive and comprehensive resource that will attract the experienced professional and is simple enough for the beginner to use and succeed in. A single resource, that lists and promotes products and services, communicates, receives / offers training, shares and develops ideas, invites friends to and carry out business transactions. While there are sites offering elements of the resources needed, one has to jump from site to site to conduct business fully. As an entrepreneur with a successful track record, I saw the opportunity for there to be one site that would: make life simpler, time spent online more efficient and productive, and, thereby, more profitable for all.

Our site is an invaluable service to its members that is: Unique – a service not available anywhere else online or any other source, Comprehensive – meets all the needs of all members. User friendly – easy to use, easy to navigate, easy to join and get involved in and most importantly, Profitable – profitability of our members is a priority, encouraging usage and growth of our site. Profits to the site will be a natural spin-off as those who use the site make their money and therefore expand use of our services and recommend us to many more friends, colleagues and customer.

Please contact me to discuss this investment proposal further. A full business plan is also available on request.

I hope to hear from you soon,

Daniel Ambrose

#$600 #earn #guaranteed #months
  • Profile picture of the author competitive
    Hi Dan

I could be interested, I have sent you a message via skype.

Regards
    Barry
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2657421].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dan Ambrose
    ok, thanks Barry. I will add you on skype.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2657438].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dan Ambrose
    The opportunity is still open for inquiries
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2685330].message }}

Trending Topics