Get permanent "4" Quality HomePage link from High PageRank 4-3 websites - Investment needed $30 only

0 replies
Hello there,
My name is Mujtaba and I am a linkbuilder who currently provides one-way links to its clients. I have a team of 4 who handle backlink building and other related services to my clients.

Currently I'm going to start a new project called "Earn from Adsense by Getting Targeted Visitors from Google With Micro Niche Keyword Research"

As Project name describes itself. It is basically to built low competitive high paying keyword website and then earn revenue via Google Adsense after a long time period.

Now what i need from you?
I need a little investment from your side so that i can setup a website with unique theme, Domain, Hosting and can give service fee to my team mates.

What will you get for $30?

You will get 4-Quality PR4 or 3 Homepage link.

How will you get these links?

According to my past experience, It shows that I can make a new PageRank N/A website in to PR3 and 4 genuinely after Google PR update. So in this way When my new website turn in to PR4-3 i will put your links at 4 different homepages spread on unique ips

In this way you will get your backlinks in cheap price

Now What will i get in return?
I Will or will not get long term revenue from Google Adsense.

If my keyword research gone right and i get Revenue then I am succeeded and build more websites and If not then no worries, you will get your HomePage link for which you had paid.

So that Means.
Its a Risk Free Deal for $30

Here is the Package:
Get 4 Homepage Links spread on Different Unique IPs at $30

Get 6 Homepage Links spread on Different Unique IPs at $45

Why the Deal is so cheap?
Because i need funds at initial stage to give my labor fees and other expense and cannot bear the expense of new website on my own budget

If you want to build you own Micro niche Adsense site for long term earning then it will cost you around $200
Domain name: $9/year
Hosting: $15/year
15 page website Design and Maintenance: $40
Quick SEO: $150
Total Cost for 1 website: $215

But a little investment of $30 will give you 4 homepage links from PR4 website which will cost you individually $200 or even more

If 1 site needs $200 then how come i made 4 new website from scratch. I can handle this because i have a team and in this way i will get Zero labor cost. Just need to pay hosting/domain/internet expense.

Invest Today and Increase your Search Engine ranking with Quality Backlinks..

I Will allow only 10 person to join me in this project. No over Saturation.

PM me for more details
or Email me at
threatcc [at] gmail [dot] com
info [at] forwarderz [dot] com
#$30 #high #high pr backlinks #homepage #homepage links #investment #link #needed #pagerank #permanent #quality #websites

Trending Topics