Need 5 people who would like to review product I made with Eric Louviere

2 replies
Hi Warriors,

I am looking for five folks who would like to review product I am releasing. It is geared toward newbies or any marketer frustrated and not making the kind of money they want to yet.

Eric Louviere mentored me over the past year and a half. If you don't know Eric, he's really a brilliant marketer. Very laid back and generous with his info.

Well, it took six months, but I convinced him to do a call with me where I had him answer literally all of the questions and challenges I had over that time. The call lasted 2 hours and twenty minutes and is pure content. It is the year and a half of mentoring squeezed into the three part audio series and PDF training manual.

I know it's powerful because I've lived it. Anyone who gets this to review is going to find it VERY worth while if not, dare I say, life changing.

So, here's the deal. the first 5 people to get back to me via email get the review copies.

What I'd like is to get testimonials I can use in the sales copy. Of course, there will be a WSO. I'd also like to have you take a look at my squeeze and sales videos to get feedback on them as well. THey are only 17 mins long.

I am going to give the review copies to people who email me only at mike@mikebrooksonline.com. Not sure if emails get stripped out so just in case... that email again is mike at mikebrooksonline dot com

thanks much!
#eric #louviere #made #people #product #review
  • Profile picture of the author TheMarketingGuy
    Email just sent!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2686212].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mikebrooks
    I am opening up two more spots for reviews. You must be willing to review it right away though.

I am also happy to return the favor to anyone who participates, by the way.
    Signature

Mike Brooks
    Affiliate/JV Manager for Job Crusher
    IMPartnerPro.com

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2690302].message }}

Trending Topics