0 replies
I own a jobs website with resume creation and storage being a key feature. The site does the following:

1. Job Search
2. Resume builder w/automatic theme and style changing feature
3. Creates an automatic personal resume website for each person.
4. Allows for video resume and a resume portfolio page.
5. Has a social component for friends and community similar to Linked In.
6. Allows for resume distribution to thousands of recruiters instantly.
7. Automatically uploads your resume to the top 7 job boards for free.
8. Emails the user jobs that match their career and location.
9. The site has an employer section so HR directors and companies can find employee candidates through the site.

The site does a lot and is functional although a little clunky in places. I have spent 2 years and over $40,000 building this site. It's programmed using Ajax and Java.

I need a partner that can help me work on making the site more user friendly and cleaning it up in places. I'm working on the SEO for the site, but I need help in this area too to get the word out and to try and build a following. Thye site is coded so that when people sign up it starts building pages for that profession and location. For example when a nurse from Houston, TX signs up a page is created for:

1. Nurses in Houston, TX
2. Houston, TX Nurses
3. Houston Nurses
4. Nurses in Houston

I'm not looking for money! I need a partner that is a programmer or can find a programmer to help polish the site and help me promote the site. I'm willing to trade ownership in the site for this help. Please contact me privatley if you are interested or know someone who is interested. The site is Resume Locker at www.resumelocker.com
#job site #jobs #partners #programming #resume #site

Trending Topics