Looking to develop affiliate friendships

4 replies
Hi all, I'm a little new to the Warrior Forum. I was here several years ago (even paid for the WSO, but somehow that account is now gone). I've been working in IM for the past 6 months consistently. It was off and on for the past couple years before that, I've now finally settled down and have developed my full plan for "taking over the world".

I'm getting ready to release my first product and plan on shortly rolling out several products after that.

The first product isn't a continuity product, but the other ones are. Continuity products are my preference.

My list is currently over 1,000, and it continues to grow (it was about 500 2 months ago).

So I'm looking to develop some long-term friendships.

I don't like flash-in-the-pan products that are here today and gone tomorrow, and I don't like unethical practices to build a business. I want honest products and honest methods of selling.

If you're interested in developing a long term friendship - please, drop me a line (or reply).
#affiliate #develop #friendships
  • Profile picture of the author Jimmy Reilly
    I'm always looking to make new friends. Drop me a line, lets talk about some of these products you have coming out. reilly@phoenixlabs.net
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2830479].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author UKproofreading
      I have added you on Facebook, hope to speak to you soon. Feel free to contact me on jake.angell @ live.co.uk otherwise. Thanks.
      Signature
      House of Write—Use only premium, engaging content for your blog.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2830958].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author David Ford
    Hi Richard
    Like you I am also new to the Warrior Forum, and I am looking also to develop long term relationships with good honest marketers, which actually seem far and few between, all they want is your money with no back up or personal help, (sorry about the rant) Would love to talk more to see if there is common ground with what we both have to offer, as my list is of similar size to yours.
    If you are interested Richard have a look at my signature link and lets take it from there my friend.....
    Signature

It is my sincere desire to help as many people achieve what ever they want to believe that they can achieve. Self Help Man

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2831023].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SoundsGood
    Originally Posted by Richard Pickett View Post

I don't like flash-in-the-pan products that are here today and gone tomorrow, and I don't like unethical practices to build a business. I want honest products and honest methods of selling.
    Sounds like we've got something in common.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2838992].message }}

Trending Topics