Looking For Targeted Lists, Backlinks, Sponsored Blog Posts

2 replies
Hey Warriors,

I will try to make this as short and sweet as possible. I am the owner of GhostCPA (you can check it out at http://ghostcpa.com, or in the WSO in my signature). It is an iframing tool that was made for internet marketers of all levels. A few of the things I am looking for are:

a. write a sponsored post on your blog, or feature my product on your site
b. mail to your list, or rent me your list for a mailing (or how every many we negotiate)
c. exchange links with me
d. sell a backlink to me on their site
e. promote in internet marketing communities/forums
f. write a review of the product
g. anything else you might think would be mutually beneficial

Currently as you can see on GhostCPA - Affiliate Program our commission is set to 35% for the general public for both the standalone version and the subscription version (subscription based referrals are paid out for every single month that the user is a customer). This rate is definitely negotiable and can be higher if you are planning on mailing to a targeted list, or anything else we feel would be very high quality traffic. I am open to other ideas as well. Please PM/EMAIL me if you want to set up a time to chat. Be sure to include the general gist of what you would like to do in your PM/EMAIL so I can determine if setting up a chat will benefit both of us, or just waste both of our time.

Just a few things I can offer in exchange for one of the items we are looking for
a. Free review copies
b. Free version(s) of the software for one or more individuals ($99.95/month subscription product or $499.95/one-time standalone product)
c. Backlinks
d. Mailing of your product/service
e. Monetary compensation
f. General partnership

Feel free to either PM me here, or contact me directly via email at admin AT ghostcpa.com (replace AT with @) to discuss any ideas you may have.
Thanks!
Sincerely,
Tom A.
GhostCPA Owner
Admin AT ghostcpa.com (replace AT with @)
GhostCPA - The Ultimate iFraming Tool
#backlinks #blog #ghostcpa affiliate #ghostcpa link #lists #posts #sponsored #targeted

Trending Topics