Earn 75% on Clickbank Continuity & 1-Click Upsell Enabled!

0 replies
Hey everyone,

I have just rolled out my "evergreen" continuity program on Clickbank - it's called Blogging Boss.

This is set up differently to the usual "wham, bam" style of product launch because it is a perpetual launch.

This means it is an ongoing internal product launch that takes each new lead you send me through their own, unique product launch completely on autopilot!

No matter when a new lead joins my list, they will always start out at the beginning of the launch process and enjoy the interaction, the buzz and excitement of a live product launch!

You get 75% commission on the front end continuity and then 50% on two additional upsells which are powered by Clickbank's 1-Click Upsell!

The very nature of this product means you can promote it to suit your own schedule - you can email out (swipe copy provided) or just place one of my banners on your opt-in Thank You pages.

Full details here:

Full Details & How to Register as a Blogging Boss affiliate

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks,

David
#1-click upsell #1click #75% #affiliate 75% #clickbank #continuity #earn #enabled #recurring billing #recurring commissions #upsell

Trending Topics