Marketing Partner for UK based Online Furniture Business Franchise

by ayma
7 replies
I am looking for a marketing/sales guru to promote my business franchise.

If you have franchising experience then get back.

Good Commission will be paid on successful sales.
#based #business #franchise #furniture #marketing #online #partner
  • Profile picture of the author Thojon
    Hi there,

    I would love to know some more details, are you looking to franchise your business to others, or find people to sell your product on a commission basis? what is your product? I don't have enough posts for PM yet but you can email me at tjoneswr@gmail.com
    many thanks
    Tom
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4205977].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mr. Thiago
    Banned
    If you could pm me the details, I might be interested. I'm also based in the UK. I need to look at the commission structure and prices of your furniture. Please send me your website name also. Thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4230761].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lmooney1028
    I'm UK based and interested - PM me the details.
    Signature
    "Reach for the stars - even if you fail, you'll land on top of the world"

    How i got my first client: FULL CASE STUDY - Click here
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4231636].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ayma
    Sent PM to you both
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4232585].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author robertchella
    I need direction on brands and sites. Who makes quality mostly solid wood furniture with reliable and functioning drawers? What are the best and most reliable sites online to buy furniture from? thanks
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4267306].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ayma
      Originally Posted by robertchella View Post

      I need direction on brands and sites. Who makes quality mostly solid wood furniture with reliable and functioning drawers? What are the best and most reliable sites online to buy furniture from? thanks
      This is a JV offer for Furniture Franchise.

      You may want to go and visit the shops to check out the quality of furniture on sale.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4272975].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author markfinn
    Companies often need emergency door, home delivery services, mail service, or sometimes can not do what is necessary, or is too expensive. This is a local furniture company occupies a niche; to provide parcels, valuable documents, boxes, office furniture, hazardous materials and safety, and quickly to their destination.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4698461].message }}

Trending Topics