PHP Coder looking for business opportunities for equity

by Peterw
7 replies
I am currently looking for business opportunities where I can partner up with someone and contribute my coding knowledge for an interest in the venture.

I have over 3 years experience in php & mysql.
I have coded custom cms, wordpress plugins and standalone scripts including scrapers.

My last project involved coding a tvshow streaming site into wordpress and building in functionality to extract content from thetvdb.com using its api and auto updating itself.
It also contained sidereel link scraping functionality.
#business #coder #equity #opportunities #php
  • Profile picture of the author thx2net
    Have an idea for wordpress plugin using our backend data. We have hundreds of millions of records in the USA. Plugin would us our data to help Wordpress users with Local Ranking.

Would be interested in talking to you to see if you have any interest.
    Signature
    Ask me about Available Data API's for web form verification, mobile apps or sms number verification.
    Ask me how to Own and Operate ATM Machines as a profitable home based Business.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5144844].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MichelleT
    Hi

I have an IM script project that I have had to shelf for a while
    pm me if interested
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5144877].message }}
  • In the world, there is nothing unique or original but every idea is inspired by something or someone and shaped in a way to fit the person's needs or wants. Google, Twitter, Facebook, and other bit sites have done just this. I have an awesome idea that is not out there yet, but need php coders(obviously) to build the site. I have one coder right now, and am asking you to join in on the project. Of course you would get a share of the profit. Email me at web01desinger@yahoo.com if you are interested.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5144955].message }}
  • Thanx for the quick reply Peter, sorry you couldn't email me at web01designer@yahoo.com, please note that the 0 in 01 is a zero. I could not P.M you back because I have not reached the threshold to send messages on this forum unfortunately, my skype id is web01designer, and please p.m. me your email so we can discuss privately. Once again Peter, thank you!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5150645].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ycon1x
    HI I am looking to partner with a coder if you can I would be happy to discusss this further with you.
    Signature

Connex

Carefully trying to learn the world of Internet Marketing and Product Launches....offline was fun...online looks like a jungle!

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5151106].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Peterw
    At this point still looking. Anyone interested can pm me with their show of interest and a little insight into what they want to do.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5160484].message }}

Trending Topics