How To Income Money Easily On Facebook? - Scrnshot Attached

35 replies
Facebook, one of the largest social networking website of the world has over 500 million members and it is growing at an incredible rate. It looks as if within a very short span of time it may overtake Google and become the most well-liked website in the world. It is not only a very popular networking site, but at the same time it provides the biggest opportunities and platform to make money. Believe me, if you are a bit smarter having a definite strategy, a well thought out plan that is combined with persistence and hard work, you can easily make money in this vast cyber-arena. Read More >>>
#attached #easily #facebook #income #money #scrnshot
  • Profile picture of the author buckp
    Do you have other information to support this claim? I have seen similar advertisements but insufficient data to advocate a large return on investment.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6009401].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jyotijain
    Originally Posted by candacemevis23 View Post

Facebook, one of the largest social networking website of the world has over 500 million members and it is growing at an incredible rate. It looks as if within a very short span of time it may overtake Google and become the most well-liked website in the world. It is not only a very popular networking site, but at the same time it provides the biggest opportunities and platform to make money. Believe me, if you are a bit smarter having a definite strategy, a well thought out plan that is combined with persistence and hard work, you can easily make money in this vast cyber-arena. Read More >>>
    Hi

Please explain little bit more, as i am really interested to know the way to earn money only, an di have no idea about how to earn.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6010858].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author faysal969
    This is really interesting topic. People are wasting huge time just visiting FB. If they know the techniques of making money from Facebook then they can best use their time. Hope you will share the technique of making money from Facebook.
    Signature
    Learn SEO, Affiliate Marketing, CPA, and Make Money Online !!!!!!!

Keep your house pest free and be healthy, wealthy, and happy. Get Rid of House Insects. :)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6012210].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CashGiftingExpert
    More info is needed
    Signature
    “The ultimate reason for setting goals is to entice you to become the person it takes to achieve them”― Jim Rohn
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6018013].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author positivemagic
    Candace, can you share your techniques for making money with facebook?

Isabella Fiorentino
    Signature

Ps. What if instead of hunting people down until they begged you to stop... pre-qualified prospects actually sought you out and asked you what you do and how you do it? Click here.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6023256].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author candacemevis23
      Originally Posted by CashGiftingExpert View Post

More info is needed
      Originally Posted by positivemagic View Post

Candace, can you share your techniques for making money with facebook?

Isabella Fiorentino

Hello,

I have posted my ways to make money on How To Income Money , Kindly go through it understand what are the types to make money online. Good website.
      Signature

Good Bye ....

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6028261].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Assefseer
    If you can use the computer then you can dedicate some time each day and you can make money at home with this program easily. There is money back guarantee so you have nothing to lose.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6032976].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author supx
    thanks for ur sharing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6035645].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author shiko5000
    Thanks for sharing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6035702].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author dardar
      I have played around with F.B for so long,my sites look good,but they don't bring any money.
      Will sure take a look though.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6038481].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author karlossalidos
    Thanks for that!
    Cheers
    Karlos
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6041612].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bohemiahiphop
    It does not look legit
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6043258].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Albania MArketing
    Please im interested for this can you help me
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6048878].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6048963].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author atikbabu
    really a good topics and helpful.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6050730].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author The Rich
    cheers, thanks for a report.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6057041].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author meccabiz
    It takes some investment to create a steady stream on Facebook. I will probably look into Cafe Press. Sounds good. Thanks for sharing that link
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6060851].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author candacemevis23
      Originally Posted by meccabiz View Post

It takes some investment to create a steady stream on Facebook. I will probably look into Cafe Press. Sounds good. Thanks for sharing that link
      You are most welcome. Cafepress definitely looks legit as well
      Signature

Good Bye ....

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6062123].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Muhammad Iqbal
    thanks nice share
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6068593].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author krad32
    Interesting topic! Need more tips to earn online especially in facebook.
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6068610].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JoshuaReen
    I love this topic, and love to earn money online.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6069557].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Muhammad Iqbal
    Love so much....share again
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6075156].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Moneytipsforme
    You are right, besides of great social networking Faebook is also a source of smart income. There are lots of tips to make money with facebook

How To Make Money With Facebook
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6075975].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Azzi
    No doubt about it- Facebook is a social marketing beast. Do you have a video demo for this method? I would love to learn more techniques on FB marketing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6078169].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mmrumii
    Dude let us inform about us . I'm also interested.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6086134].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Zarmin
    thanks for sharing,,,it looks possible for me...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6097210].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lossman29
    The thing about making money with FB is that you need to make some serious investment if you want to see decent returns. That's why most newbies never tap the FB market.
    Signature

"There is light at the end of the tunnel. Have some faith and work hard. ALWAYS."

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6101529].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author YasirYar
    There is no doubt that at one side, facebook of earning via people that is more than 500 millions in number but on the other hand, Facebook is also giving back to them. However, the mentioned resource is really an effective and also good because spending and idle time on facebook is not better than earning something at same place.
    Signature

>>>Get your websites ACTUALLY ranked by checking these out: Quantum SEO Labs, Home Page Link Building & SERP Ability. Want to get rid of negative listings? Check out Reputation Enhancer.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6103102].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PUaMarketing
    Well done. I'm still more curious how it can be used. A lot of ideas going around my head. Thanks for your work.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6120058].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author magicmoola
    What is income money? I don't how to relate both together and you are confusing me.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6142775].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SandraMCotton
    Thanks for your sharing i will forward this to my friends as well.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6175222].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Marcusbell
    There is a little bit confusion to understand that. Some valuable info is needed to explain how is it useful. I think Internet Marketing is better than only facebook to reach your targeted customers and make money online.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6218176].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ryanloop
    1. SELL. Develop applications solely for the purpose of selling them to interested parties. Several applications have already been acquired in this fashion; the most recent example is that of Mozes’ purchase of TextMe.

2. DEVELOP. An indirect source of funds: develop applications under contract for third parties. A number of companies have been posting contract jobs over at the Facebook’s developer forums. There exists a large gap in the supply and demand of available Facebook application developers; as a result, finding potential clients to charge reasonable rates should not be a hassle.

3. ADVERTISING. Use advertisements, cross-promotion schemes and affiliate marketing. It is not feasible to use Google Adsense for this since Facebook does not allow JavaScript embedding. Adsense may be embedded through iFrames, which despite being popular among Facebook developers, is against Google’s TOS. Affiliate marketing is a great alternative to advertisements; my own source of income on Facebook is generated through Amazon’s affiliate marketing.

4. MICROPAYMENTS. Sell services within Facebook through micro-payment transactions. PayPal payments made for accessing premium services could potentially yield reasonable income depending on the application’s purpose, size, and prospective users.

5. GET INVESTMENT. If you think you have something big on your hands and lack the funds to scale it, apply for investment through Bay Partners and others who have expressed interest in funding Facebook apps. This would be the likely course of action for a startup with plans to expand globally within and beyond Facebook.

Hope this help!

Regards
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6225101].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TyChi
    Yeah, but this needs more detail?....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6738906].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tony Nguyen
    Fantastic report, enjoyed reading it and picked up a few tips. Thank You.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7451083].message }}

Trending Topics