Results within Minutes - Free review copy for reputable members or marketers with targeted IM lists!

0 replies
Hey mates,

I'm new on the forum, so my reputation is minimum to none at all.

So I would like to give something back to this community and enhance my credibility as well.

Let's get down to business. I'm going to launch my first WSO in a couple of days. And I want to give some reputable members and influential marketers a review copy.

WSO details:
A method for getting targeted prospects (along with contact details) from any industry/niche out there. The exact method on how I market my services, and a number of ways this can be monetized. Also I have to mention that this will work faster than anything you've seen.

Whatever your skills might be, this method will monetize 'em.

Of course, I already told you I want to enhance my credibility around here, so my reasons for giving out a free copy are not all that selfless. In fact this is a JV forum.

Review copy for reputable members:
Must have at least 1000+ posts on the Warrior Forum. And be a member for at least 3 years now (since 2009).

In exchange I ask for an accurate review of my method on my WSO sales page; I'm not fishing for compliments, just 'real deal' reviews from experienced people.

Review copy for marketers with IM targeted niche:
Must promote my WSO to a segment of minimum 1000 prospects in the IM niche. So that I can test my sales page conversion rate and adjust accordingly for a better win-win situation.

In exchange I will offer a 50%-75% commission pay. This will negotiated in due time individually with anyone interested.

Final details:
The WSO will be released with a limit of 200 copies. Additional copies will be given if some JV partners might request it eventually.

The offer is low ticket, not a $100+ course or anything like that.

Please reply on the thread or send me a PM if you are interested.

Thank you. Cheers!
Dan
#copy #free #lists #marketers #members #minutes #reputable #results #review #targeted

Trending Topics