FREE REPORT - 53 WAYS TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE

31 replies
Need ideas on how to make money online? This is for you.

Download it here
#free #make #money #online #report #ways
  • Profile picture of the author themubeen
    Great book. But I will appreciate if you include detail in depth.
    Signature
    WordPress Expert
    Starts from $97 only
    To Order add me to skype: themubeen

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7327880].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TimothyTorrents
    Thanks for the information. I will definitely try some of these methods soon.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7330951].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wuser12
    Yo re welcome
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7333027].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author zonamon
    see the title of the ebook, I hope to find great ideas for making money online.
    thank you for share
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7337513].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wuser12
    4 sure you will find great ideas.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7337803].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gulahmedsoomro
    Great I Really Like IT..! @
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7338288].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author w3articles
    Thanks a lot
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7338324].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author atSad141
    helpful contents. Thanks for such a great ebook.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7341114].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IMWarlock
    Thanks for share!

    P.S. Is your site really supposed to be called "confort" money ? Or is it unfortunate misspell? Just curious
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7341858].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author velopz
    Thanks..
    I need it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7342163].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sathuri
    Hey wuser12

    I think it is my Ebook. You seem to have added your
    Affiliate links to it.
    Any way no problem for me.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7344040].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AlmightyGreg
    looks good im gonna get reading asap
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7344914].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author seo3659
    Yes its nice post, Let me start reading this, Thanks in advance
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7346088].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author miftanurdin
      what is the format? Pdf or other format?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7347652].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7359106].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GoogleSeoService
    Thanks for sharing with us
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7368649].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author anwar001
    Do we have giveaway rights or something for the report?
    Signature
    Get Hundreds of Super Targeted Traffic in Any Niche from Facebook - 3 Step Organic FB Marketing

    25 Guidelines For Massive Affiliate Success - Whether you are a beginner or an expert, read these principles and refer back to them many times
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7372358].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author satrap
      Originally Posted by anwar001 View Post

      Do we have giveaway rights or something for the report?
      I am sorry, but you do not, as the OP himself doesn't have any rights when it comes to this PDF. He did not even have the rights to take my content and turn it to PDF.


      That said, you are more than welcome to take the post from my site and share it with others, by giving credit back to the original post. Thanks.
      Signature
      60 Awesome Ways to Make Money Without a Job
      .................................
      Check out my blog Survey Satrap featuring honest reviews of paid survey sites.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7379885].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author QuanWar
        Originally Posted by satrap View Post

        I am sorry, but you do not, as the OP himself doesn't have any rights when it comes to this PDF. He did not even have the rights to take my content and turn it to PDF.


        That said, you are more than welcome to take the post from my site and share it with others, by giving credit back to the original post. Thanks.
        Wow! Thanks for the link. Sorry somebody tried to take credit for your work. Unfortunately this happens a lot in the online space - so easy to copy and paste rather than come up with your own ideas. Keep up the good work

        Lewis Saka
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7381753].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author satrap
          Originally Posted by QuanWar View Post

          Wow! Thanks for the link. Sorry somebody tried to take credit for your work. Unfortunately this happens a lot in the online space - so easy to copy and paste rather than come up with your own ideas. Keep up the good work

          Lewis Saka
          You are very welcome.

          Yeah, that is happening more and more these days. Its just such a shame, you know. I mean, I wouldn't mind it if people would just ask for permission, in many situations I would gladly let them use my content. But taking it without the permission of the original author and then not even crediting him or her, is just wrong!
          Signature
          60 Awesome Ways to Make Money Without a Job
          .................................
          Check out my blog Survey Satrap featuring honest reviews of paid survey sites.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7383407].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alliee
    I in addition to my friends ended up checking out the good information from the website and then instantly I had a terrible suspicion I had not expressed respect to the site owner for them. My boys happened to be totally glad to read them and now have seriously been using those things. Thanks for turning out to be so accommodating and also for picking out this kind of remarkable subject matter most people are really desperate to discover. My very own sincere regret for not saying thanks to you earlier.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7373072].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author satrap
    Originally Posted by wuser12 View Post

    Need ideas on how to make money online? This is for you.

    Download it here
    You need to learn how to ask the original writer for permission. You took my post from my blog, converted to PDF without crediting me and now you are trying to make yourself look good here by giving it away for free.

    I would like it if you take that PDF down, and completely get rid off it, as this is not your content and you do not have permission to give it away as a PDF.

    For everyone else, you can actually read the whole list on my blog for free without downloading any
    PDF: 53 Ways to Earn Money On The Internet
    Signature
    60 Awesome Ways to Make Money Without a Job
    .................................
    Check out my blog Survey Satrap featuring honest reviews of paid survey sites.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7379863].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wuser12
    Hello user satrap, hope you're doing well.

    Yes, this document was given to me by a friend as a MS Word doc and I could see (by following the links)that its original source is blogstash.com. However, I didn't change the content as you can see. The links in the pdf doc still target your site (traffic for your site).
    And also I didn't claim authorship. I ve just shared it as PDF to protect from being modified.

    But you are right! I should ask for permission first. Believe me! I had that on my mind but I found it so interesting that I shared it in a rush.

    Again, the content and links are 100% intact.

    Sorry for not asking permission and for all inconveniences this might have caused to you.

    FOR ALL WARRIORS!! THIS REPORT WAS DOWNLOADED FROM BLOGSTASH.COM

    Peace
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7386218].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author anwar001
      Originally Posted by wuser12 View Post

      Hello user satrap, hope you're doing well.

      Yes, this document was given to me by a friend as a MS Word doc and I could see (by following the links)that its original source is blogstash.com. However, I didn't change the content as you can see. The links in the pdf doc still target your site (traffic for your site).
      And also I didn't claim authorship. I ve just shared it as PDF to protect from being modified.

      But you are right! I should ask for permission first. Believe me! I had that on my mind but I found it so interesting that I shared it in a rush.

      Again, the content and links are 100% intact.

      Sorry for not asking permission and for all inconveniences this might have caused to you.

      FOR ALL WARRIORS!! THIS REPORT WAS DOWNLOADED FROM BLOGSTASH.COM

      Peace
      Next time be a little careful when sharing stuff from other people. At least make it clear in your post.
      Signature
      Get Hundreds of Super Targeted Traffic in Any Niche from Facebook - 3 Step Organic FB Marketing

      25 Guidelines For Massive Affiliate Success - Whether you are a beginner or an expert, read these principles and refer back to them many times
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7386411].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author satrap
      Originally Posted by wuser12 View Post

      Hello user satrap, hope you're doing well.

      Yes, this document was given to me by a friend as a MS Word doc and I could see (by following the links)that its original source is blogstash.com. However, I didn't change the content as you can see. The links in the pdf doc still target your site (traffic for your site).
      And also I didn't claim authorship. I ve just shared it as PDF to protect from being modified.

      But you are right! I should ask for permission first. Believe me! I had that on my mind but I found it so interesting that I shared it in a rush.

      Again, the content and links are 100% intact.

      Sorry for not asking permission and for all inconveniences this might have caused to you.

      FOR ALL WARRIORS!! THIS REPORT WAS DOWNLOADED FROM BLOGSTASH.COM

      Peace
      Hi,

      It's ok. As I said, in most cases I dont mind it when people ask first.

      But, you may want to be careful with this, because some people take it extremely serious (which I think they should as it is a serious matter), and it may get you in trouble.

      Remember, plagiarizing content is a big deal nowadays, and beside the moral aspect of it, it can have some seruios consequences depending on each specific case.

      Anyway, thanks for being polite and understanding, and I am sorry if I came out a bit harsh.
      Signature
      60 Awesome Ways to Make Money Without a Job
      .................................
      Check out my blog Survey Satrap featuring honest reviews of paid survey sites.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7387758].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tony Nguyen
    Really useful and also helpful for me.
    Thanks for this kinda help.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7393978].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Amanda786
    Nice sharing!
    Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7394087].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author eman2011
    Great book, right to the point. This is great reference for someone who is just starting with making money online.
    Signature
    EarnShopOnline.com - EARN MONEY AND FIND BARGAINS ONLINE
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7405397].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ab12
    Not sure if this is a problem with my computer, but the link lead me to a 404 message page....

    Just thought you might want to know....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7657949].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Maestroo
    Please reupload. The link is not working.
    Signature
    but i have promises to keep and miles to go before i sleep...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8712346].message }}

Trending Topics