5 replies
If you're looking to increase your reach, then you will be excited to have your audio, video, or article, ebook, or software included in a special "Masters Marketing" VIP Members-Only area of The Recession Marketing Guide - Secrets to Profiting in a Recession Revealed.

Here's the game plan.

I'm giving away thousands and hopefully tens of thousands of copies of my ebook "The Recession Marketing Guide."

Users will find amazing "B to B" and small business/entrepreneur information on tried and tested techniques used over the last 100 years to earn profit, build brand, and overtake the competition during recessions and depressions.

This IS NOT one of those get-rich-quick "internet marketing/recession" spinoffs. This is 18 months in the making and is an ebook specifically about how to market your business or any business during a recession or depression.

I was planning on selling this as a printed series with CD's for $999. Then I thought that maybe it was out of reach during a recession. Once I came across "World Wide Rave" by David Meerman Scott... I knew that our best bet is to give it away as a PDF ebook. No email required.. for maximum viral impact.

But alas.. the printed ebook is so good that it will make readers want more. This is where we offer a 7 day trial plus a monthly recurring fee through Clickbank. This should be approved as a clickbank product within a few days.

Every month I want to feature recommended resources... YOUR ARTICLES.. Your videos, and Your Audio Tele-Seminars. Obviously I only want to offer the best, so I will review these personally.

You have nothing to lose, as once-approved, the clickbank affiliate program is 50%!

How's that for a nice JV?

http://tonydbaker.com/contact-me/
#bonuses #free
  • Profile picture of the author 1RisingStar
    Hi Tony,

The link to my website is listed in my signature. I can't post any live links until about another 6 posts. www[dot]wpreviewstore[dot]com
    I can send you one of my wordpress niche review affiliate themes to give away to your subscribers.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks

Peter
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[710662].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AndyBlackSEO
    I have a free tool which should be ready within the next few days. It will help people to rewrite articles to create new unique content for their niche websites etc.

I will pm you the link once it's ready if you'd be interested in offering this.
    Signature
    [FREE SEO TOOL] Build 29 Effective, High Authority Backlinks that Will Increase Your Google Rankings in 2020... CLICK HERE ...
    ... Instant backlinks that can get you results within 24-72hrs.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[712536].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gentlerainman
    I'm a published author of 6 books, former columnist for the Atlanta Constitution and the author of over 250 articles. You can check me out on the link in my signature and/or leave me a message on the PMB. Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[712547].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ebizstrategies
    Hi Tony,

I have several options that I feel you would find very attractive, unfortunately, I am too new to this forum to include links or PM you.

If you would like to contact me, I am sure that it will be well worth your while. I will be more than happy to send you details and discuss future options.

Thank you for your time.

Dean
    Signature

Dean A. Markham, President / CEO - Monument Commercial Insurance Agency
    Where Customer Service Isn't a Department, It's An Attitude :: compare insurance quotes ::

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[736075].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PLRwithAlex
    I have a great set of videos that may just work well. I'll send you a PM.

Thanks

Alex
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[736209].message }}

Trending Topics