Can You Research & Write eBooks? Let's Go!

13 replies
I'm looking for a few SERIOUS people who have GREAT English writing skills. I've been incredibly successful with launching products via ClickBank, and would like to expand my portfolio and bring in even more. I can handle everything including: the design, website, sales funnels, list building, marketing, sales videos, ClickBank, etc.

What I want from you is the ability to pound out at least 1-2 NEW Quality Products every week. That means that you'd be able to write around 20-50 pages of AWESOME content for these digital eBooks, across many niches. That also means that you'll have to be savvy enough to educate yourself to the point that you can write these eBooks and give AWESOME value to our customers.

I'll post the investment to get the eBooks launched and live, as well as all of the other elements. You'll just bring the investment of your time in writing the eBooks. We'll do a profit share (we can talk numbers later).

If that sounds like you, Let's have some fun, and make a crap-load of money!
Catch me on skype, or send me a PM.
(If this post is still up, I'm still looking).
#ebooks #research #write
  • Profile picture of the author Anna17
    Could you say what niches you are in???
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7953180].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author kenetix
      Originally Posted by Anna17 View Post

      Could you say what niches you are in???
      yes im interested to know too. thanks !
      Signature

      Free advertising for your services - beam.biz

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7962967].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author derricks4
        Originally Posted by Anna17 View Post

        Could you say what niches you are in???
        Originally Posted by kenetix View Post

        yes im interested to know too. thanks !
        Thanks for the replies. Actually, I'm not specifically targeting any niches. I am open to working with niches that you have expertise and interest in. This way, I'll be able to have higher quality products and this JV will be more enjoyable for you.
        Signature
        EXPLODE Your Sales! The PREMIER Copywriting Service on WF<PM ME!
        ^^GUARANTEED 100% to INCREASE YOUR PROFIT ^^
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7963641].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Obo
    Do you promote a newly built forum as well? If that sounds like you as well, let me know. We can talk.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7967696].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author derricks4
      Originally Posted by Obo View Post

      Do you promote a newly built forum as well? If that sounds like you as well, let me know. We can talk.
      Sure, I could. Send me a PM or add me to skype: derricks4
      Signature
      EXPLODE Your Sales! The PREMIER Copywriting Service on WF<PM ME!
      ^^GUARANTEED 100% to INCREASE YOUR PROFIT ^^
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7995857].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author stopper
    I can definitely research and writeebooks. The time line seems unrealistic though. 2 ebooks in a week 20 to 50 pages. Unless of course you have a team you are working with.
    Signature
    http://www.charlesmomo.com Are you interested in 200 to 400 visitors a day to your site
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7998182].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author erikeightsix
    im a personal trainer thats been looking to do this for the health and wellness niche, add me on skype erikeightsix , if its something that interests you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7998904].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author derricks4
      Originally Posted by stopper View Post

      I can definitely research and writeebooks. The time line seems unrealistic though. 2 ebooks in a week 20 to 50 pages. Unless of course you have a team you are working with.
      We've got a brilliant team Add me to skype: derricks4

      Originally Posted by erikeightsix View Post

      im a personal trainer thats been looking to do this for the health and wellness niche, add me on skype erikeightsix , if its something that interests you.
      I've sent you a skype request.

      Still looking to bring on 1-2 people!
      Signature
      EXPLODE Your Sales! The PREMIER Copywriting Service on WF<PM ME!
      ^^GUARANTEED 100% to INCREASE YOUR PROFIT ^^
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8001295].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JamesBrown55
    Sent you a pm with Skype details. Looking forward to a chat.
    Signature

    James W. Brown
    http://james-brown.ca
    Kindle Author

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8026019].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author laurentiukendo
    Hi.I'm doing CPA but my girlfriend has CAMBRIDGE and IELTS and could do a very beautiful work if the JV is good.
    I also have some CPA products which can go up to 800% profit.
    Let me know if you are still interested in a jv.
    Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8053733].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dm827430
    hi derricks, are you still looking for jv? ive a freshly finished ebook looking to published straight away
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8055016].message }}

Trending Topics