1 replies
Who's up for a challenge? As you know the marketplace is flooded with "Wonder Programs"
I'm like many others...I've tried them all. My experience has been that the adverts deliver more than the content in most cases. We soon get "gun shy" and won't trust any program.
Is there a program that will take a newbie by the hand and walk him or her through the entire process in ABC fashion to success?

If you have the capacity to do the above are you willing to prove it?
Here are the rules:
Minimal charge...no more than $47
Choose any niche other than "Internet Marketing" (easier for a newbie)
Stay with me through the process and I record all the steps and daily progress.
Profit $200 minimum at one month with evidence of more to come.

Reciprocation:
I'll put together the documentation for a joint venture course.
You bless it
I promote it with every available means on internet - all approved by you. I do the grunt work. You supervise. We'll promote entire product as my testimonial about you.
We split 60-40 in your favor.

Advantage: You took a perfect stranger and showed him how to make money. You've proved it. This is the real thing. No hype. I tell the world about you.

Any takers?
#challenge #marketing challenge #newbie marketing
  • Profile picture of the author BostonDave
    hey there

    Have you seen or heard of the 30 day Challenge
    give it a shot it's free as far as last time I was there.

    Almost There


    BostonDave...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[835919].message }}

Trending Topics