IM Partnership
Alex
| * 1/31/2014 Update - My 1st product under my new business model is nearly complete. Probably ready for launch Sunday/Monday... perhaps Tuesday. I understand this opportunity won't be right for everyone. I totally get that. It will require plenty of work and giving up personal time that you could be spending doing other things. If, however, it sounds interesting, and you are ready to buckle down and work on a solid business model and start making some $$, this could be for you. Like I said, the first product is nearly ready to go - everything from concept to creation. The last thing that needs to be done is the bonus product (but I'm working on that now) - and crafting the sales letter - neither of which should be too difficult and I am going to be working on today. If this opportunity sounds intriguing, and you meet the guidelines I have set below, let's chat. If not, thanks for taking the time to read this, and I will be closing down this thread (probably forever?) once I have launched the initial product- |
-
AlexCN -
Thanks
SignatureFREE Report: 3900% More Laser Targeted Social Traffic Fast (Underground method){{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8917839].message }} -
-
Moneymaker2012 -
Thanks
Signature**[FREE] Lots of Free WSO/ Tools/ eBook and Video Courses**{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8918283].message }} -