Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 30th Apr 2014, 09:14 AM   #1
The Branding Professor
War Room Member
 
pbarbanes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: South Florida
Posts: 182
Thanks: 188
Thanked 180 Times in 53 Posts
Default
"Great plugin!" "Brilliant!" WordPress Plugin Lets You Create Unlimited Beautiful 3D Ebook Covers!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share



6/21/14 UPDATE!!!! The reviews keep coming in – and this plugin is a hit!!!!



Watch WPCovers get two thumbs up from James Knight & Kristie Chiles!




Buy WPCovers Now!





Dear Warrior,

If you’ve ever wanted to have an ebook cover creator at your fingertips, when you need it the most,
then I’m about to make you extremely happy

But first, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Patrick Barbanes. Chances are you haven’t heard of me before (unless you’ve seen me in the CNBC documentary, The Facebook Obsession). But when you finish reading this, you’ll be glad you finally did.


Let me ask you something…

Have you ever struggled with complex software to create an ebook cover?


Have you ever waited a day or two or even more for your graphic designer or fivver gig’er to get back to you with a cover design, only to have to send it back for revisions…and wait some more?


Have you ever stumbled to find that free ebook cover creator that used to exist somewhere online...but is gone now?



You’re not alone. You know how valuable a professional ebook or software product cover is, but you face the same challenges both newbie and experienced product-creating and list-building Warriors face.


That’s why I’ve created a brand new solution that solves just about everything every Warrior needs for creating 3-D ebook and software covers…

It lets you easily and quickly create ebook covers and software covers that can convert “lookie-loo’s” into opt-ins and window-shoppers into customers, bringing in the type of cash that can sometimes make the difference between profit and loss.


And maybe best of all, it’s a WordPress plugin!

Do This For Me…

Close your eyes and imagine for a moment creating product content or a sales page inside WordPress. Now imagine being able to create a beautiful ebook cover for that content… in just a few short minutes… without leaving WordPress!

- How great would that be?

Now picture this… Hundreds, if not thousands of hungry visitors opting into your offer, or credit card in hand, buying your latest product…



- How would that feel if you could do this?

And what if you were able to create an unlimited number of ebook and product covers, without having to pay designer fees, monthly charges, or per-cover pricing?


- It truly is possible, and all you need is one simple plugin: WPCovers!



That’s what this brand new plugin can help you to do…


And It’s Completely Different From Any
Other Plugin You’ve Ever Seen!


Why?
Well simply because there’s no other plugin like it!

Similar ebook cover creators may exist, but none with the ease and simplicity of a WordPress plugin.


After tinkering with various ebook cover creators, from stand-alone programs to “in-the-cloud” online solutions, and even outsourcing to fiverr and other graphic designers, I wondered what obstacles those solutions presented to most product creators and list-builders.


And here’s what I found out…

  • You want control, of the time and the process to getting your ebook covers created!
  • You want simplicity, not a complex graphics progam that can take weeks to master – and is even harder to outsource!
  • You want a fast, easy and effective system that saves you money. More money in your pocket means more freedom, more choices, and more funds to invest in other parts of your business and in things you love!
  • You want a WordPress solution, so you could create a cover whenever the moment struck you – at the very moment of inspiration! – or in your planned product-creation process.
  • You want to avoid the delays, frustration and time consuming aggravation involved in waiting for others to create your cover for you.

This Is What You’ve Been Asking For,
Wishing For, Searching For And Much More…


Well, I listened… And that’s what you’re getting!
So stop paying for ebook cover designs…
(…even fiverr dollars here and there eat into your budget!)

Stop waiting for your designer to get back to you…
(…sometimes days if not weeks!)

Stop trying to master that complicated graphics program…
(…some sell for as much as $195 and more!)
Just get the WPCovers plugin!

Create unlimited ebook and software covers right inside WordPress!


Buy WPCovers Now!




Now, I’m not going to waste your time with a long drawn out salesletter designed to convince you why you should be using high-quality 3-D covers for your ebooks and software products. That would be an insult to your intelligence, you deserve better than that.

What I will share with you however, is this…

Once you start using your plugin, you’ll be seeing the kind of opt-in conversions and sales that bring in the kind of list-building growth and cash you need, instantly!

- and here’s the best part…


Even If You’re A “Newbie” And You’ve
Never Create A 3-D Cover In Your Entire Life…
YOU CAN DO THIS!



With that said, don’t worry about the how, because I’ve put it all together for you in an easy to use point-&-click plugin called:

“WPCovers WordPress Plugin“





Look at just a few of the beautiful covers that were created with WPCovers…


Watch how quick and easy it is to create a beautiful 3D ebook cover!



Here Are 6 Reasons Why
“WPCovers”
Will Work For You:



Reason #1
It’s point-&-click easy. If my 10-year-old daughter can create a cover (and she has), you can, too!

Reason #2
It’s fast. You can create a cover in less than 2 minutes!



Reason #3
It’s unlimited. With just one purchase of the plugin, you can create as many covers as you need!

Reason #4
You own the files. Once you’ve created a cover, you just save it to your hard drive as a .png file. It’s yours forever.

Reason #5
It’s WordPress. Just install and activate like every other WordPress plugin!

Reason #6
It’s automatically updated. There’s no need for you to even click, wait, or check for updates. When you launch the WPCovers plugin, you’re automatically granted access to the most current version – for life!




What’s A Cash Generating
Plugin Like This Worth?


Well, truth be told, to have someone create this type of plugin - SPECIFICALLY made for creating 3-D ebook covers and software covers – does not come cheap. (I should know, I’ve spoken to quite a few programmers and $1600 was the cheapest quote!).



Remember, There’s
Nothing Like This Out There…


It does all the heavy-lifting for you, which means you’ll be able to create…


Time Tested – Proven – Results Oriented Covers! The kind of ebook covers that can make all the difference in whether your list grows or blows, and whether your revenue climbs or slimes.


By simply pointing and clicking on the included templates in the plugin, you’ll have your winning ebook covers in 3 minutes, or less!

Furthermore, you get:


  • Step-by-step instructional video
  • Plus, a step-by-step PDF manual
Which means everything you need, is explained in PLAIN English. It’s drop-dead-easy to watch, read, listen and understand. And it’s so logically laid out that even a brand new – fresh on the internet newbie can do it.


Trust me when I say “WPCovers“ is a great investment in your business. So if you wanna take advantage of this insane offer, grab it now at a fraction of what it’s really worth or what it would cost you to have it built…





I know you’ll be more than satisfied with this plugin. Heck, it will probably have you jumping for joy! But just in case you’re not thrilled with it, you’ve got my 100% Money-Back Guarantee. Try it out, and if you’re not happy, I’m not happy…so just let me know and I’ll refund your money.

Imagine The Covers You Can Create!


Don’t wait. Take a minute and take the first step right now.

“WPCovers” will save you time and money when you need to create winning ebook and software product covers in less than 3 minutes, and finally give you that warm, safe and secure feeling that you’re [at last] controlling your own destiny…


Why cheat yourself out of all the growing opt-ins and increasing profits you’re entitled to? To get on a fast track to accelerated sales and profits, get started today.


To Your Success,


Patrick Barbanes.


P.S. Your low, one-time investment in the WPCovers plugin includes automatic updates when I improve and upgrade the plugin!


Take it, or leave it, but do it… NOW!

Buy WPCovers Now!








pbarbanes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pbarbanes For This Useful Post:
Unread 30th Apr 2014, 01:18 PM   #2
The Branding Professor
War Room Member
 
pbarbanes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: South Florida
Posts: 182
Thanks: 188
Thanked 180 Times in 53 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Plugin Lets You Create UNLIMITED 3D Ebook Covers!!! One-time purchase, lifetime of cov
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Reserved for FAQs (and other stuff)



Wow...! Thanks, Stella!

pbarbanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Apr 2014, 07:11 PM   #3
Conversion Specialist
War Room Member
 
SGWarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Near Equator
Posts: 602
Thanks: 87
Thanked 164 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: "New toy!" "Brilliant!" WordPress Plugin Lets You Create Unlimited Beautiful 3D Ebook Covers!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Interested. May I know how many 3d ebook cover templates are currently available inside the plugin?

An eye for an eye makes the world go blind.
SGWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SGWarrior For This Useful Post:
Unread 1st May 2014, 05:54 AM   #4
The Branding Professor
War Room Member
 
pbarbanes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: South Florida
Posts: 182
Thanks: 188
Thanked 180 Times in 53 Posts
Default
Re: "New toy!" "Brilliant!" WordPress Plugin Lets You Create Unlimited Beautiful 3D Ebook Covers!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by SGWarrior View Post

Interested. May I know how many 3d ebook cover templates are currently available inside the plugin?
It's really unlimited. The are 4 Styles, each with different backgrounds and variations, and 8 different types of covers. You choose a style, adjust the colors and backgrounds, modify the text, add multiple graphics- such as a "free" and "best seller" badges...

Each style can be customized by you by in many ways. You'll love it! Or your money back. : )

pbarbanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd May 2014, 08:59 AM   #5
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Matthew Shelton's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: Tucker Georgia USA
Posts: 502
Thanks: 207
Thanked 132 Times in 108 Posts
Default
Re: "New toy!" "Brilliant!" WordPress Plugin Lets You Create Unlimited Beautiful 3D Ebook Covers!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ok, I’ve been making my own covers for awhile so Patrick was kind enough to send me a review copy of WP-Cover to try to see how it compares to using dedicated image software to make covers.
First of all it is really easy, IF you know what all the steps are. I was making covers with the plugin and not seeing my image - what was throwing me was that in the last step, it automatically closes the window - and I didn't watch the VIDEO so I didn't know that you have to go back to the dashboard then click on the "Create 3D Cover" button and then scroll down to find your cover.

Once I started doing that, then no problem.


I’d say the greatest strength of WP-Cover is that it is so FAST – you can change your text, change your colors, change your effects just 1-2-3 and see what it looks like.


TIP: If you think you are going to be doing a lot of experimenting, then type your TEXT out FIRST (in Word, etc.) and paste it in from there – this keeps you from having to re-type your stuff over and over)


So now you’ve got your cover – it’s done. No, it’s not the world’s most artistic cover. But in a way, that is a strength, too, because with WP-Cover you just get it DONE – there is no wishy-washing back and forth with a million choices.


I can see lots of instances where I’ll use WP-Cover. As far as I can tell, with this iteration of the software it isn’t quite right for Kindle because you don’t get a flat image option (only 3D), plus I’m used to being able to use my own images and there’s only a limited selection that comes with WP-Cover,

but still it's unbelievable for the money and ease of use (right inside Wordpress!) and if you want speed and you want to get it done and out there, I’d say WP-Cover is the way to go!
Matthew Shelton is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Matthew Shelton For This Useful Post:
Unread 4th May 2014, 09:15 AM   #6
Go Gators!
War Room Member
 
AllanWM's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 609
Thanks: 29
Thanked 92 Times in 85 Posts
Default
Re: "New toy!" "Brilliant!" WordPress Plugin Lets You Create Unlimited Beautiful 3D Ebook Covers!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This is a great plugin!

Thanks to Patrick for hooking me up with a copy.

WPCovers installs like most other plugins through the WP dashboard, very easy. Creating a new ecover is easy and fast too, controls are laid out well and are self explanatory. It's no joke when Patrick says you can create an ecover in 3 minutes.

Now WPCovers does have its limitations. You won't be able to create an ecover with a custom background (but that should be coming soon). Your covers won't be as intricate as some, as Matthew stated, but this is a strength. Too many choices sometimes leads to no action.

Grab your copy of WPCovers and start creating covers for all your products, it's just too quick and easy.

Great plugin Patrick, thank you.

AllanWM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AllanWM For This Useful Post:
Unread 3rd Jun 2014, 03:02 PM   #7
Word Warrior
War Room Member
 
BizLadi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 62
Thanks: 161
Thanked 30 Times in 29 Posts
Default
Re: "Great plugin!" "Brilliant!" WordPress Plugin Lets You Create Unlimited Beautiful 3D Ebook Cover
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Grabbed this because I have a dozen simple covers to make ASAP. I like the speed. I thought I'd be able to use my own images but it appears that isn't possible right now. I'll use the plugin for report covers and giveaway stuff and just use Fiverr for custom image situations. (Gimp and PhotoShop are NOT easy for those of use who have never used them before.)

Thanks Patrick, for a cool tool.
BizLadi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BizLadi For This Useful Post:
Unread 21st Jun 2014, 10:26 AM   #8
The Branding Professor
War Room Member
 
pbarbanes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: South Florida
Posts: 182
Thanks: 188
Thanked 180 Times in 53 Posts
Default
Re: "Great plugin!" "Brilliant!" WordPress Plugin Lets You Create Unlimited Beautiful 3D Ebook Cover
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Matthew Shelton View Post

Ok, I’ve been making my own covers for awhile so Patrick was kind enough to send me a review copy of WP-Cover to try to see how it compares to using dedicated image software to make covers.
First of all it is really easy, IF you know what all the steps are. I was making covers with the plugin and not seeing my image - what was throwing me was that in the last step, it automatically closes the window - and I didn't watch the VIDEO so I didn't know that you have to go back to the dashboard then click on the "Create 3D Cover" button and then scroll down to find your cover.

Once I started doing that, then no problem.


I’d say the greatest strength of WP-Cover is that it is so FAST – you can change your text, change your colors, change your effects just 1-2-3 and see what it looks like.


TIP: If you think you are going to be doing a lot of experimenting, then type your TEXT out FIRST (in Word, etc.) and paste it in from there – this keeps you from having to re-type your stuff over and over)


So now you’ve got your cover – it’s done. No, it’s not the world’s most artistic cover. But in a way, that is a strength, too, because with WP-Cover you just get it DONE – there is no wishy-washing back and forth with a million choices.


I can see lots of instances where I’ll use WP-Cover. As far as I can tell, with this iteration of the software it isn’t quite right for Kindle because you don’t get a flat image option (only 3D), plus I’m used to being able to use my own images and there’s only a limited selection that comes with WP-Cover,

but still it's unbelievable for the money and ease of use (right inside Wordpress!) and if you want speed and you want to get it done and out there, I’d say WP-Cover is the way to go!
Originally Posted by AllanWM View Post

This is a great plugin!

Thanks to Patrick for hooking me up with a copy.

WPCovers installs like most other plugins through the WP dashboard, very easy. Creating a new ecover is easy and fast too, controls are laid out well and are self explanatory. It's no joke when Patrick says you can create an ecover in 3 minutes.

Now WPCovers does have its limitations. You won't be able to create an ecover with a custom background (but that should be coming soon). Your covers won't be as intricate as some, as Matthew stated, but this is a strength. Too many choices sometimes leads to no action.

Grab your copy of WPCovers and start creating covers for all your products, it's just too quick and easy.

Great plugin Patrick, thank you.
Originally Posted by BizLadi View Post

Grabbed this because I have a dozen simple covers to make ASAP. I like the speed. I thought I'd be able to use my own images but it appears that isn't possible right now. I'll use the plugin for report covers and giveaway stuff and just use Fiverr for custom image situations. (Gimp and PhotoShop are NOT easy for those of use who have never used them before.)

Thanks Patrick, for a cool tool.
Wow, thanks for the great comments. I am working on an updated version that will blow your minds! Best part? If you bought it, you automatically get any upgrades and new features that I add.

By the way, to anyone who is thinking about buying this plugin, the price of the upgraded version will definitely be higher. So you should get it now while the price is still so low.

pbarbanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Jul 2014, 01:02 AM   #9
Rick Macaulay
War Room Member
 
dadhere's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Posts: 1,189
Thanks: 329
Thanked 972 Times in 840 Posts
Default
Re: "Great plugin!" "Brilliant!" WordPress Plugin Lets You Create Unlimited Beautiful 3D Ebook Cover
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I grabbed a copy while it's at a great price.

I'm hoping your upgrade will include the ability to use an image as a background and a flat ebook cover (that's needed for Kindle covers) when it's released.

Thanks

dadhere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dadhere For This Useful Post:
Unread 30th Jul 2014, 12:41 PM   #10
The Branding Professor
War Room Member
 
pbarbanes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: South Florida
Posts: 182
Thanks: 188
Thanked 180 Times in 53 Posts
Default
Re: "Great plugin!" "Brilliant!" WordPress Plugin Lets You Create Unlimited Beautiful 3D Ebook Cover
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by dadhere View Post

I grabbed a copy while it's at a great price.

I'm hoping your upgrade will include the ability to use an image as a background and a flat ebook cover (that's needed for Kindle covers) when it's released.

Thanks
Rick, thanks for purchasing my wso! Because, yes, the price is going up. As for Kindle covers, my understanding is that they require a certain size - a size that my plugin doesn't do. I found a great Kindle cover creator, but I'll have to go find the link to it and when I do I'll let you know! Thanks again!

pbarbanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st Jul 2014, 06:08 AM   #11
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: , , .
Posts: 477
Thanks: 118
Thanked 89 Times in 79 Posts
Default
Re: "Great plugin!" "Brilliant!" WordPress Plugin Lets You Create Unlimited Beautiful 3D Ebook Cover
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Is it that difficult to adjust the size to fit an obvious need of your buyers. BTW, I'm one who has that problem with your plugin.

Originally Posted by pbarbanes View Post

Rick, thanks for purchasing my wso! Because, yes, the price is going up. As for Kindle covers, my understanding is that they require a certain size - a size that my plugin doesn't do. I found a great Kindle cover creator, but I'll have to go find the link to it and when I do I'll let you know! Thanks again!

batchos is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to batchos For This Useful Post:
Unread 31st Jul 2014, 11:36 AM   #12
The Branding Professor
War Room Member
 
pbarbanes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: South Florida
Posts: 182
Thanks: 188
Thanked 180 Times in 53 Posts
Default
Re: "Great plugin!" "Brilliant!" WordPress Plugin Lets You Create Unlimited Beautiful 3D Ebook Cover
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by batchos View Post

Is it that difficult to adjust the size to fit an obvious need of your buyers. BTW, I'm one who has that problem with your plugin.
Batchos, I appreciate your input. And it might not be that difficult, it's just that the plugin wasn't designed as a Kindle book cover creator. Are you able to use other ebook cover creators to get the right size or do you have to use a special one? How do you currently do your Kindle covers? It would be useful for me to know. Thanks!

pbarbanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Aug 2014, 11:32 AM   #13
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: , , .
Posts: 477
Thanks: 118
Thanked 89 Times in 79 Posts
Default
Re: "Great plugin!" "Brilliant!" WordPress Plugin Lets You Create Unlimited Beautiful 3D Ebook Cover
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I outsource to Fiverr.com.

Originally Posted by pbarbanes View Post

Batchos, I appreciate your input. And it might not be that difficult, it's just that the plugin wasn't designed as a Kindle book cover creator. Are you able to use other ebook cover creators to get the right size or do you have to use a special one? How do you currently do your Kindle covers? It would be useful for me to know. Thanks!

batchos is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to batchos For This Useful Post:
Unread 13th Aug 2014, 08:09 AM   #14
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
rooseveltsimmons's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 10
Thanks: 2
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: "Great plugin!" "Brilliant!" WordPress Plugin Lets You Create Unlimited Beautiful 3D Ebook Cover
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

For a quick eBook cover maker this is OK, however it is limited in many ways. You have no control over the main banner area where you would place the name of your eBook and a short description. It would be good if we could adjust the size of the box and move it up or down. Also there is a very limited amount of graphics to use, however it would be nice if we could place them where we want them to be instead of a default area as it is now. Overall for the price this is still a good buy. I only hope he continue to update this product and include some of these features including adding your own images.

Thanks

The Nucleus Zone
rooseveltsimmons is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rooseveltsimmons For This Useful Post:
Unread 2nd Sep 2014, 01:36 AM   #15
Quality PLR Provider
War Room Member
 
JR Lang's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: California
Posts: 253
Thanks: 101
Thanked 71 Times in 65 Posts
Default
Re: "Great plugin!" "Brilliant!" WordPress Plugin Lets You Create Unlimited Beautiful 3D Ebook Cover
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

How many 3D templates are included? Can you upload your own 2D cover that is already designed and done to create a 3D cover?

Highest Quality PLR - Content You Will Be Proud To Share With Your Audience - Sign Up For My Email List And Get A Ton Of FREEBIES - https://internetslayers.com

Giant Women's Health PLR
Giant Kettlebell PLR Pack
Yoga PLR eBook/200 + Pcs. Of Meditation/Wellness PLR
Healthy Cooking 225 Pcs. Of PLR
JR Lang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JR Lang For This Useful Post:
Unread 11th Sep 2014, 06:55 AM   #16
The Branding Professor
War Room Member
 
pbarbanes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: South Florida
Posts: 182
Thanks: 188
Thanked 180 Times in 53 Posts
Default
Re: "Great plugin!" "Brilliant!" WordPress Plugin Lets You Create Unlimited Beautiful 3D Ebook Cover
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by JR Lang View Post

How many 3D templates are included? Can you upload your own 2D cover that is already designed and done to create a 3D cover?
There are 8 templates - soft cover, hard cover, etc. - and 4 "styles" (designs), and each style can be customized with some stock graphics and shapes/colors, so you can have almost unlimited variations of each cover. Coming is the ability to upload your own 2D cover and convert it to 3D, which will make this plugin even better than it already is! Thanks for the questions!

pbarbanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Sep 2014, 06:57 AM   #17
The Branding Professor
War Room Member
 
pbarbanes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: South Florida
Posts: 182
Thanks: 188
Thanked 180 Times in 53 Posts
Default
Re: "Great plugin!" "Brilliant!" WordPress Plugin Lets You Create Unlimited Beautiful 3D Ebook Cover
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by rooseveltsimmons View Post

For a quick eBook cover maker this is OK, however it is limited in many ways. You have no control over the main banner area where you would place the name of your eBook and a short description. It would be good if we could adjust the size of the box and move it up or down. Also there is a very limited amount of graphics to use, however it would be nice if we could place them where we want them to be instead of a default area as it is now. Overall for the price this is still a good buy. I only hope he continue to update this product and include some of these features including adding your own images.

Thanks

The Nucleus Zone
Roosevelt, thanks for your review and input. You're right that for a quick cover this is OK - but the best part is the price, because you can make UNLIMITED amount of quick covers for all your different projects. Tried to keep the plugin simple, for two reasons: 1) to keep it simple, not complex to make a cover; 2) to keep the price great, which I hope you agree it is! Thanks again.

pbarbanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Dec 2014, 10:14 AM   #18
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Anywhere
Posts: 885
Thanks: 82
Thanked 345 Times in 140 Posts
Default
Re: "Great plugin!" "Brilliant!" WordPress Plugin Lets You Create Unlimited Beautiful 3D Ebook Cover
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Patrick,

Plugin looks great. Are we able to add our own images or just text?

-Shawn
Not So New is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Dec 2014, 07:38 AM   #19
The Branding Professor
War Room Member
 
pbarbanes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: South Florida
Posts: 182
Thanks: 188
Thanked 180 Times in 53 Posts
Default
Re: "Great plugin!" "Brilliant!" WordPress Plugin Lets You Create Unlimited Beautiful 3D Ebook Cover
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Not So New View Post

Hey Patrick,

Plugin looks great. Are we able to add our own images or just text?

-Shawn
Shawn, right now you can just edit the text. Stalled plan to enable image uploads, which will allow you to upload a "flat" image and turn that into 3d cover. But there are many image options - buttons to add or not, etc - within the templates. Hope that helps! Give it a try!

pbarbanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Nov 2015, 03:21 PM   #20
Chris
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 17
Thanks: 2
Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: "Great plugin!" "Brilliant!" WordPress Plugin Lets You Create Unlimited Beautiful 3D Ebook Cover
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Purchased earlier this week but just beginning to think it was a mistake, I have created many covers but when it comes to "Save" the plugin goes back to the first page again, I have deleted & uploaded the plugin 3 times now but with the same result.

Have emailed twice to the only email addresses I can find but they both bounce back.

Has any one had the same issue that got resolved? I think that just seeing the date of this launch it could be that the plugin is not compatable with the lastest versions of Wordpress.

Can any one help please.

Thanks
uktrading is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Nov 2015, 04:16 PM   #21
The Branding Professor
War Room Member
 
pbarbanes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: South Florida
Posts: 182
Thanks: 188
Thanked 180 Times in 53 Posts
Default
Re: "Great plugin!" "Brilliant!" WordPress Plugin Lets You Create Unlimited Beautiful 3D Ebook Cover
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey, uktrading -

REALLY sorry to hear about the problems you're having - both with the plugin (which is compatible with the current version of WordPress), and the email support (that's very odd, and has me worried!).

I haven't heard other problems like this before your message here, so let me check things out on all ends

I'm sure I can get you going quickly - and no need to upload and install the plugin again.

If my support email address is bouncing back for some reason (yikes!), feel free to email me at pbarbanesATgmailDOTcom, while I'm looking into the issue.

Thanksgiving eve here in the States lol - so lots of madness going on right now in the household getting ready for tomorrow, but give me a bit and we'll get you sorted out!

Thanks,

- Patrick

Originally Posted by uktrading View Post

Purchased earlier this week but just beginning to think it was a mistake, I have created many covers but when it comes to "Save" the plugin goes back to the first page again, I have deleted & uploaded the plugin 3 times now but with the same result.

Have emailed twice to the only email addresses I can find but they both bounce back.

Has any one had the same issue that got resolved? I think that just seeing the date of this launch it could be that the plugin is not compatable with the lastest versions of Wordpress.

Can any one help please.

Thanks

pbarbanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Nov 2015, 01:47 PM   #22
Chris
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 17
Thanks: 2
Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: "Great plugin!" "Brilliant!" WordPress Plugin Lets You Create Unlimited Beautiful 3D Ebook Cover
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks Patrick


Once I used the plugin correctly it worked as it should, another lesson learnt, as I hoped this plugin is great, it does just what I hoped for, for such a low price the quality is very good.


Thanks very much a great product.


Chris
uktrading is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
covers, create, ebook, lifetime, onetime, plugin, purchase, unlimited, wordpress

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:33 PM.