Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 24th Dec 2015, 02:06 PM   #1001
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com - The. Best. Content. Period. $3/100 words. American Writers and Editors.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by robsterhews View Post

Wow! Just WOW! I wanted some content for a IM blog post, emailed him with a general idea of what I was looking for, but I had no idea of the word count it would take. He emailed me back quickly, I made the order and BAM - I had an OUTSTANDING article to use on a blog that had quality information and most importantly to me - STYLE!

I've had so many writing outsourcing disappointments in the past.

I wish I had found him earlier. My highest recommendation!

TEXTBOSS RULES!
Thanks for the awesome review, Rob!
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Jan 2016, 05:02 PM   #1002
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 237
Thanks: 42
Thanked 35 Times in 30 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com - The. Best. Content. Period. $3/100 words. American Writers and Editors.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

really good content clearly educated English native writes. No fluff or filler.

I've lost 90 pounds(160+ overall) fasting since January 2016 after failing for years on diets that just made me sick and miserable. Check out Prudently.com where I'm writing about fasting and weight loss. Get a Brandable Domain Name at Name Perfection.
attorneydavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Jan 2016, 11:01 PM   #1003
Warrior Member
 
americanclassifieds's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 20
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: TextBoss.com - The. Best. Content. Period. $3/100 words. American Writers and Editors.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Affordable sounds good.
americanclassifieds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Jan 2016, 09:40 AM   #1004
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: Incredible India
Posts: 12
Thanks: 9
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com - The. Best. Content. Period. $3/100 words. American Writers and Editors.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Taylor Stewart (aka Text Boss) is surprisingly amazing. I am glad that whatever he / his team has done for me. I desperately placed an order for my website. That was not some regular type order but critical, which he has done smartly with lightning first TAT.

Looking to my project, I was amazed. Not only he has done what I asked, but he went some extra mile and helped me to resolve the issue related to that project.

It was a great experience working with Taylor and wish him and his team a great success and prosperous future as well.

Definitely, I recommend every body to utilise his expertise.
Thank you, Taylor, for the awesome work!

What if you had a dozen+ sources sending you targeted traffic for FREE. We'll show you how, STARTING NOW.

Develop Your Mind To Manifest Your Dream Life With Self Development Method
7colours is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Jan 2016, 03:44 PM   #1005
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com - The. Best. Content. Period. $3/100 words. American Writers and Editors.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by attorneydavid View Post

really good content clearly educated English native writes. No fluff or filler.
Thanks for the great review, David!
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Jan 2016, 03:44 PM   #1006
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com - The. Best. Content. Period. $3/100 words. American Writers and Editors.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by 7colours View Post

Taylor Stewart (aka Text Boss) is surprisingly amazing. I am glad that whatever he / his team has done for me. I desperately placed an order for my website. That was not some regular type order but critical, which he has done smartly with lightning first TAT.

Looking to my project, I was amazed. Not only he has done what I asked, but he went some extra mile and helped me to resolve the issue related to that project.

It was a great experience working with Taylor and wish him and his team a great success and prosperous future as well.

Definitely, I recommend every body to utilise his expertise.
Thank you, Taylor, for the awesome work!
Thanks for the great review, Samik!
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Jan 2016, 08:49 AM   #1007
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 483
Thanks: 2
Thanked 70 Times in 67 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com - The. Best. Content. Period. $3/100 words. American Writers and Editors.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Do you have samples for informative articles such as "How to" related topic? Thanks.
razorhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Jan 2016, 11:24 AM   #1008
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com - The. Best. Content. Period. $3/100 words. American Writers and Editors.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by razorhound View Post

Do you have samples for informative articles such as "How to" related topic? Thanks.
We write excellent How-To articles. Click here to order.
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Jan 2016, 11:37 AM   #1009
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com - The. Best. Content. Period. $3/100 words. American Writers and Editors.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

great job done. very good TAT and amazing customer service.
imunit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Jan 2016, 12:23 PM   #1010
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com - The. Best. Content. Period. $3/100 words. American Writers and Editors.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by imunit View Post

great job done. very good TAT and amazing customer service.
Thanks for the great review, Varun!
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st Jan 2016, 11:33 AM   #1011
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 65
Thanks: 57
Thanked 17 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com - The. Best. Content. Period. $3/100 words. American Writers and Editors.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Well, I just took a leap of faith and put in an order for an amazon product review. Let's see how it goes! If I like the work, I'll have plenty for you to do. Quick question: What's the turn around time for an 800 word product review?

Thanks Taylor! =)
ShayeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st Jan 2016, 12:14 PM   #1012
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com - The. Best. Content. Period. $3/100 words. American Writers and Editors.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ShayeB View Post

Well, I just took a leap of faith and put in an order for an amazon product review. Let's see how it goes! If I like the work, I'll have plenty for you to do. Quick question: What's the turn around time for an 800 word product review?

Thanks Taylor! =)
I should have it for you tomorrow! :-)
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Feb 2016, 09:26 PM   #1013
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 35
Thanks: 50
Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com - The. Best. Content. Period. $3/100 words. American Writers and Editors.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

REVIEW:

I finally placed an order after waiting months before pulling the trigger on it. I decided to give them a try and I ordered 5 pages of website content. I received them the next day and they were perfect. Exactly what I needed. I will definitely order again in the future.
Highly recommended.

They also respond quickly to questions.
azTechnique is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Feb 2016, 05:02 PM   #1014
Warrior Member
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com - The. Best. Content. Period. $3/100 words. American Writers and Editors.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Do you do Kindle Ebooks? I am looking to have a How To ebook created with a 5,000 wordcount. Also, how much does your service charge per word for warriors? I went to the discount page and right now it says $3 per 100 word is that accurate for warriors? Also, what would be the turnaround time to receive completed ebook, if you do offer everything mentioned above? Thanks.
Cashflow13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Feb 2016, 03:31 PM   #1015
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com - The. Best. Content. Period. $3/100 words. American Writers and Editors.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Cashflow13 View Post

Do you do Kindle Ebooks? I am looking to have a How To ebook created with a 5,000 wordcount. Also, how much does your service charge per word for warriors? I went to the discount page and right now it says $3 per 100 word is that accurate for warriors? Also, what would be the turnaround time to receive completed ebook, if you do offer everything mentioned above? Thanks.
Yes, we do Kindle eBooks. :-)
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Feb 2016, 03:31 PM   #1016
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com - The. Best. Content. Period. $3/100 words. American Writers and Editors.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by azTechnique View Post

REVIEW:

I finally placed an order after waiting months before pulling the trigger on it. I decided to give them a try and I ordered 5 pages of website content. I received them the next day and they were perfect. Exactly what I needed. I will definitely order again in the future.
Highly recommended.

They also respond quickly to questions.
Thanks for the great review!
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Feb 2016, 06:45 AM   #1017
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com - The. Best. Content. Period. $3/100 words. American Writers and Editors.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Taylor is amazing!
He surprised me with fast delivery and quality work. I will definitely return for more. I recommend his services for all those who value quality and timeliness.
Thank you, Taylor.
morebytes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Mar 2016, 09:14 PM   #1018
Active Warrior
 
EvaT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 67
Thanks: 0
Thanked 20 Times in 20 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com - The. Best. Content. Period. $3/100 words. American Writers and Editors.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Taylor here is the order for 3 articles
Your transaction ID for this payment is: 1FC871191H729852T
Eva
EvaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Mar 2016, 06:05 PM   #1019
Active Warrior
 
EvaT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 67
Thanks: 0
Thanked 20 Times in 20 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com - The. Best. Content. Period. $3/100 words. American Writers and Editors.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Great job Taylor , product reviews are fantastic !
EvaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Mar 2016, 09:14 PM   #1020
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com - The. Best. Content. Period. $3/100 words. American Writers and Editors.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by EvaT View Post

Taylor here is the order for 3 articles
Your transaction ID for this payment is: 1FC871191H729852T
Eva
Thanks for ordering, Eva!
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Mar 2016, 09:14 PM   #1021
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com - The. Best. Content. Period. $3/100 words. American Writers and Editors.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by EvaT View Post

Great job Taylor , product reviews are fantastic !
Thanks for the great review, Eva!
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Mar 2016, 05:30 AM   #1022
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Location: Shropshire UK
Posts: 6
Thanks: 4
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com - The. Best. Content. Period. $3/100 words. American Writers and Editors.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I think you are just what I've been looking for,you have some great reviews.

I've contacted you via your website for some info on some work I need doing.

I'll leave a review in due course, looking forward to working with you.
burny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Mar 2016, 02:37 PM   #1023
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Location: Shropshire UK
Posts: 6
Thanks: 4
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com - The. Best. Content. Period. $3/100 words. American Writers and Editors.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just wanted to say thanks to Taylor and leave this review.

Asked for 3000 words of seo content for my niche, I gave a somewhat general idea of what I wanted by email first prior to ordering.

Taylor got back to me very quickly and replied that he understood what I needed, said he'd hopefully have it ready on Monday.

Today is Monday and it arrived in my inbox , TAT 3 days.

It's a quality article that is well written and researched, flows nicely in a conversational tone, as I requested. Turns out to be 3200 words all spelt correctly and grammatically right.

I couldn't be happier and I totally reccomend Taylor for anyone looking for top notch quality content.

You will be getting more content requests from me very soon.

Thanks.
burny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Mar 2016, 06:29 PM   #1024
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com - The. Best. Content. Period. $3/100 words. American Writers and Editors.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Less than 24 hours ago I made my first order from Taylor, and I came here to share the amazing experience I had.

He delivered the best eBook ever. It was better than I was expecting, honestly.
Quality writing with technical and informative content, and again.. IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!

Thanks again for the fantastic content you just delivered me!
gabilam2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Mar 2016, 09:35 PM   #1025
Active Warrior
 
EvaT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 67
Thanks: 0
Thanked 20 Times in 20 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com - The. Best. Content. Period. $3/100 words. American Writers and Editors.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Taylor another article order was sent
EvaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Mar 2016, 12:37 PM   #1026
Warrior Member
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com - The. Best. Content. Period. $3/100 words. American Writers and Editors.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just ordered a press release from Taylor yesterday and received it today (less than 24hrs) it was professionally written and formatted. Very impressed with the results. I know I will be using his writing service on several other projects

Robert
melaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Mar 2016, 11:48 AM   #1027
Battle-Tested
 
fosheezie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 55
Thanks: 5
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com - The. Best. Content. Period. $3/100 words. American Writers and Editors.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Taylor and the team at TextBoss.com are fantastic, period. They know their stuff and it shows. The writing is personable, professional, and well researched. I am very impressed with their work and super-fast turn around. They will work with you to get the copy just where you want it to be and that type of over-the-top service is hard to find. Will be using them again on projects in the future for sure! Thanks again!
fosheezie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Mar 2016, 08:16 AM   #1028
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
sober's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 76
Thanks: 17
Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com - The. Best. Content. Period. $3/100 words. American Writers and Editors.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Taylor,
Can you let me know what is the current rate for a well researched and keyword optimised 3000 word article ? I see a few different rates ranging from 1 cent, 3 cent and 5 cent per word in this thread and on your website. FYI, this is a health niche article that I need. Thank you
Jimmy
sober is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Mar 2016, 02:11 PM   #1029
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com - The. Best. Content. Period. $3/100 words. American Writers and Editors.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by sober View Post

Hi Taylor,
Can you let me know what is the current rate for a well researched and keyword optimised 3000 word article ? I see a few different rates ranging from 1 cent, 3 cent and 5 cent per word in this thread and on your website. FYI, this is a health niche article that I need. Thank you
Jimmy
The WF special price is $.03 per word. Click here to order.
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Mar 2016, 01:47 AM   #1030
Active Warrior
 
EvaT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 67
Thanks: 0
Thanked 20 Times in 20 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com - The. Best. Content. Period. $3/100 words. American Writers and Editors.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Taylor another 3 articles
Your transaction ID for this payment is: 43939266EA402042X.
EvaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Mar 2016, 02:37 PM   #1031
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com - The. Best. Content. Period. $3/100 words. American Writers and Editors.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by fosheezie View Post

Taylor and the team at TextBoss.com are fantastic, period. They know their stuff and it shows. The writing is personable, professional, and well researched. I am very impressed with their work and super-fast turn around. They will work with you to get the copy just where you want it to be and that type of over-the-top service is hard to find. Will be using them again on projects in the future for sure! Thanks again!
Thanks for the great review, Anna!
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Mar 2016, 02:38 PM   #1032
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com - The. Best. Content. Period. $3/100 words. American Writers and Editors.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by melaby View Post

I just ordered a press release from Taylor yesterday and received it today (less than 24hrs) it was professionally written and formatted. Very impressed with the results. I know I will be using his writing service on several other projects

Robert
Thanks for the great review, Robert!
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Mar 2016, 02:38 PM   #1033
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com - The. Best. Content. Period. $3/100 words. American Writers and Editors.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gabilam2 View Post

Less than 24 hours ago I made my first order from Taylor, and I came here to share the amazing experience I had.

He delivered the best eBook ever. It was better than I was expecting, honestly.
Quality writing with technical and informative content, and again.. IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!

Thanks again for the fantastic content you just delivered me!
Thanks for the great review, Gabriel!
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Mar 2016, 02:39 PM   #1034
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com - The. Best. Content. Period. $3/100 words. American Writers and Editors.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by burny View Post

Just wanted to say thanks to Taylor and leave this review.

Asked for 3000 words of seo content for my niche, I gave a somewhat general idea of what I wanted by email first prior to ordering.

Taylor got back to me very quickly and replied that he understood what I needed, said he'd hopefully have it ready on Monday.

Today is Monday and it arrived in my inbox , TAT 3 days.

It's a quality article that is well written and researched, flows nicely in a conversational tone, as I requested. Turns out to be 3200 words all spelt correctly and grammatically right.

I couldn't be happier and I totally reccomend Taylor for anyone looking for top notch quality content.

You will be getting more content requests from me very soon.

Thanks.
Thanks for the great review, Craig!
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Mar 2016, 02:40 PM   #1035
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com - The. Best. Content. Period. $3/100 words. American Writers and Editors.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by EvaT View Post

Hi Taylor another 3 articles
Your transaction ID for this payment is: 43939266EA402042X.
Thanks for ordering, Eva!
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Mar 2016, 03:00 PM   #1036
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com - The. Best. Content. Period. $3/100 words. American Writers and Editors.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by EvaT View Post

Taylor another article order was sent
Thanks for ordering, Eva!
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Apr 2016, 12:22 AM   #1037
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 55
Thanks: 0
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com - The. Best. Content. Period. $3/100 words. American Writers and Editors.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I've just ordered a first article to test is out :-)
apwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Apr 2016, 12:43 AM   #1038
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 55
Thanks: 0
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com - The. Best. Content. Period. $3/100 words. American Writers and Editors.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I've just received my article and I love it! Great quality :-)
I will definitely buy more.
apwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Apr 2016, 10:53 PM   #1039
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com - The. Best. Content. Period. $3/100 words. American Writers and Editors.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by apwn View Post

I've just ordered a first article to test is out :-)
Thanks for ordering!
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Apr 2016, 10:54 PM   #1040
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com - The. Best. Content. Period. $3/100 words. American Writers and Editors.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by apwn View Post

I've just received my article and I love it! Great quality :-)
I will definitely buy more.
Thanks! Glad to be of service! :-)
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Apr 2016, 11:16 AM   #1041
Warrior Member
 
SaraQuick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com - The. Best. Content. Period. $3/100 words. American Writers and Editors.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 7:42 AM, sara <saraquick@usa.net> wrote:

Hey Taylor,

This copy is EXACTLY what I wanted/needed. You saved my you-know-what! Now I
can finish my 80+ page brand-new site... and relax knowing I have "the source"
for excellent copy (when ever I need it).

So very grateful and THANKS DOESN'T SAY ENOUGH! I'll be back soon!

Please tell everyone involved... THANKS Again and Again,

Sara
SaraQuick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Apr 2016, 05:53 PM   #1042
New Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 24
Thanks: 11
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com - The. Best. Content. Period. $3/100 words. American Writers and Editors.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

i'm struggling to check the price on the topic
can someone informe me about how much an article (500 and 1000) costs?
thank you
overmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Apr 2016, 06:23 PM   #1043
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com - The. Best. Content. Period. $3/100 words. American Writers and Editors.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by overmind View Post

i'm struggling to check the price on the topic
can someone informe me about how much an article (500 and 1000) costs?
thank you
The price is $.03 per word. So, a 500-word article would cost $15, and a 1,000-word article would cost $30. Click here to order.
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Apr 2016, 02:14 PM   #1044
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Posts: 294
Thanks: 4
Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com - 500 Words FREE on Your Order!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I need 100's of facebook fanpage names + descriptions with 1 or 2 written posts. Can you guys do this?
massivemarketing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Apr 2016, 03:00 PM   #1045
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com - 500 Words FREE on Your Order!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by massivemarketing View Post

I need 100's of facebook fanpage names + descriptions with 1 or 2 written posts. Can you guys do this?
Sure, we can definitely do that. Just put the order on through. :-)
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Apr 2016, 12:19 PM   #1046
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Posts: 294
Thanks: 4
Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com - The. Best. Content. Period. $3/100 words. American Writers and Editors.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just sent a small order for entire fanpage contents to be written. If instructions are followed and we get high quality content with shareable url's, we'll drop a large order of $1k ++.
massivemarketing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Apr 2016, 01:38 PM   #1047
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com - The. Best. Content. Period. $3/100 words. American Writers and Editors.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by massivemarketing View Post

Just sent a small order for entire fanpage contents to be written. If instructions are followed and we get high quality content with shareable url's, we'll drop a large order of $1k ++.
Thanks for ordering! :-)
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th May 2016, 08:11 PM   #1048
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 26
Thanks: 3
Thanked 9 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com - The. Best. Content. Period. $3/100 words. American Writers and Editors.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just ordered a 1k pre-sell for a clickbank product. We will see how conversions are!

TheMindsetMarketer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th May 2016, 01:03 PM   #1049
Warrior Member
 
diff122's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Calcutta, India
Posts: 80
Thanks: 8
Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com - The. Best. Content. Period. $3/100 words. American Writers and Editors.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Taylor,

I just ordered one review article. Here's the transaction id: 0PF64158XE021484D.
Please confirm if you got it.

Thanks


diff122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th May 2016, 09:49 PM   #1050
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 637
Thanks: 328
Thanked 174 Times in 84 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com - The. Best. Content. Period. $3/100 words. American Writers and Editors.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I wanna say thank you to Taylor for being patient
and helpful through out my project.

I'm not a newbie when it comes to outsourcing,
in fact I use 3 different outsourcing platforms and spent thousands of $
to search the best providers.

Yes, there's no 100% perfect provider,
but I can say that this service is one of the best out there.
I Highly recommend this service.

Thank you for being helpful man.
Keep up with the great work.

Cheers,
Jo

pixelcrafter is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
english, native, orders, ready, team, writers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:24 AM.