What is going on?!
I was just browsing the article section of WF and realized that 70% of what people mostly promote are their EN affiliate links. To be honest with you, the articles themselves are a bunch useless BS. The authors of these articles are pretty much recycling the captain obvious stuff over and over again using different phrases while trying to stuff their articles with as many EN affiliate links as possible. So I can only imagine how many desperate newbies get sucked into this EN fiasco on the daily basis because marketers are really camouflaging the EN as a god’s gift to a mankind (which it’ not btw)
So I felt like contributing to society a little bit by writing my humble review.
Now, before I begin, I should say that I used to be a member of EN myself, and I had a pretty pleasant experience with it ( more about it later)
So, enough wasting time, you only live once, and I got balls of steel, so let’s roll!
What is Empower Network?
Simple, without saying much, Empower Network is 100% Pyramid Scheme! A damn good one, but still a Pyramid scheme.
That means you will only make money by sorely recruiting other people to join under you. The gig of this program is the promises of a high sky return in a short period of time for doing nothing other than hanging over your money and force others to do the same.
I really don’t know much about internet pyramid schemes. But aside from what I read in Wikipedia I know 2 things:
·It was made to make money only for the people on the top of the pyramid. Yup, that means the people who are at the bottom are pretty much peasants whose only purpose is to be sucked out of money for the people on the top.
·It’s illegal in the US (maybe that’s why they’re located in Costa Rica, and they’re using a UK payment processor)
Is it possible to make money with EN?
Absolutely! (And I’m the living proof of that). However, not for the majority of people who join it! EN is 100% NOT newbie friendly. As a matter of fact, let me prove that to you by showing you a disclaimer from their own site:
Empower Network: Income Disclosure
As you can see, 44% of people don’t make a penny with this system. The other 31% are making about 200$/m in average. The few percent, who are actually making thousand are the EN gurus who are on top. (I personally am the one who is in 12% decimal, 1000$-5000$)
So, does that look like a promising program to you? Does that sound like a 1000$ per day easy formula to you, like most affiliates say?
How do you make money with it?
In a nutshell, you make money by reselling the thin air to other people. So they have the rights to resell that same thin air to other people and so on and so forth.
And when I say thin air, I actually mean THIN air. Even though they call it a product, I could barely call it that. Let me explain what you’re actually buying for each price.
·For 25$/m you get a Wordpress blog. Which in my opinion is a pretty OK blog. However, I’m not good with blogging, I was never a blogging person, blogging just isn’t my thing, so I can’t tell which blogging platform is good, and which isn’t, so I’ll skip that part..
·For 100$/m you get the access to ‘Inner Circle’. And let me tell you, this has to be the worst thing you can spend 100 bucks for, each month! Inner Circle is basically a bunch of audio recordings of gurus bragging about their success with EN. Yes, you will get a chance to hear “gurus” sitting in their yachts, drinking their martinis, saying how good the empower network is, while YOU sit in front of your computer listening to their success stories. Now, that’s a freaking Ripoff man -_-
·For 500$ (one time payment) You’ll get a bunch of webinars. These can be actually useful to some newbies, but the problem is they record their webinars in a such boring way, it’ll put any IN newbie to sleep. Each webinar is about an hour long. It’s a guy/girl in front of the white board explaining things like SEO, Solo ads etc, in a relatively boring and serious way.
Meh, def not worth 500$
·For 1000$ you’ll literary get more of the same thing as the previous product, only for the double price!
·Now, there is actually a brand new product they released for 3.500$ (HOLLY CRAP). I don’t know what it is though because by the time they released it, I was already done with EN, but if it’s something like the previous products; it’s not worth that much!
So, as you can see, the products are totally BALLS, and not worth their actual price. But guess what, in order just to have an opportunity to earn good money with EN you’ll absolutely have to buy all the products!!! The fewer products you buy, the less money you earn no matter how hard you work! So just a heads up, if you see a guy saying something like “earn 1000000$ per month just by inventing 25$” Stay away from him, because he is a liar and wants nothing but your money!
If you actually want to become a part of EN, here’s two things you need to know.
- Please, join the right person. Don’t join people here who post Classified ads just because they post Classified ads. Or join people just because you like their article. If you’re a newbie, a 100% of your EN success depends on the person you join under. If your sponsor is a bad IN teacher, you will lose a lot of money and fail! As a matter of fact, I made that mistake, and joined some Duffus who didn’t know a thing about IN. I however was not a newbie, so I really didn’t need any help, I was fine on my own.
- You have to be an IM teacher yourself!!! Because you are going to be the one who will teach people who sign up under you. You will be their sponsor, so unless you’re not on a level that can qualify to teach others about the IN, no person will join under you. Thus if you’re a newbie, no other newbie will join your team. Makes sense?!
So, finally about my personal experience, I’ve been in EN for roughly 3 months ( the end of 2012) and still have a team of about 30 people, which makes me about 2300$/ m of residual income.
Why am I no longer promoting EN?
For 3 reasons
- ·Like being said, it’s a pyrimad, and I hate those. However, by the time I realized it’s a pyrimad I was already “all in” and it was too late to quite. I had to stay in EN just to get my 1625$ back.
- ·Takes way too much time. Like I said, if you want your team to succeed, you have to do 1 on 1 Skype/Facebook coaching with EVERY single member who joins you, which takes way too much time, and I just didn’t think it’s worth it. Forget the stupid webinars, no one wants to hear those. 1on 1 coaching is what people would want from you if you’re their sponsor.
- ·Just felt bad for being in a EN-zombie club. Let me tell you, every single member in an empower network has only 4 phrases in their vocabulary, which are: David Wood. 100% commissions, Costa Rica, Don’t be a wussy. So, I kinda fell bad to be a part of zombie club.
Product Value: 2/10
Newbie Friendly: 4/10
“Guru” Friendly: 9/10.
Over all, Final Verdict for Empower Network will be a solid 4/10. It’s a good program only if you’re:
· A person who will lie to people, sell them dreams in order to get them to sign up under you, take all their money and leave them with nothing.
· An actual INTERNET MARKETER PRO who has a ton of experience and who actually can/will teach your team how to succeed in a IN world.
If you’re not any of the above, you will fail!!