Freelancer.com

Go Back   Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace > The Warrior Forum > Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum
Register Blogs Social Groups Advertise with usHelp Desk

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread 2nd December 2008, 09:30 AM   #1
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , .
Posts: 1,516
Thanks: 6
Thanked 610 Times in 92 Posts
Default Quick Way To $50k This Month

I know that number may seem unreachable, or huge
to you. Don't worry. It's not only possible it's really
pennies compared to the infinite possibilities there are
to generate income online.

My THEORY is that most peoples (Including marketers)
minds still haven't caught up with the power of the
internet.

Anyone who thinks about a "recession" mind hasn't
caught up with the power of the internet.

You think economic times can really stop you from making
a measly $50k per month online? Honestly.

The only reason you can't make $50k this month is
because of your limited mindset (PERIOD).

Forums like this are good to find gems, but as I find the
average marketer on here have severely limited minds. no offense.

I had a very limited mind to. Hell at one point I just wanted to make
$200 per day.

Now that I look back, it was me focusing on just $200 per day
that made me struggle to make that.

In my mind I was programmed to think you have to struggle
online before you made it big. Going from $2k - $5k- $10k - etc... per
month.

But the truth is you can go from $2k this month, to $20k the next month
to $50k, to $100k per month the next.

Now that sounds crazy right? Thats what I use to think.

But then once you really embody that you are only limited by your concepts of
limitation..

So in essence what you're doing is taking a limitless resource like THE INTERNET
and putting a cap on it. When you focus on just making $5k per month, and thats
your goal, then you're going to struggle and Journey to make $5k per month.

Me and my partner have been doing really extensive study into
the mind/spirit and how it relates to building a business.

I guarantee you, that once you say set a real goal of making
$50k this month. A few things will happen. (It happens for everybody)

I personally like to ask the question, "How Can I Provide $100k worth of
service and value."

Doesn't really matter how you phrase it.

Anyways once that happens you will begin to get some great
inspired ideas. And those ideas will generate at least $50k if
implemented.

So the million dollar question is, why don't you
implement the ideas that pop into your head?

Well for most people its a combination of Self Esteem / Limited Thinking

You may get the idea to go offline and start targeting small businesses
and helping them get online.

Now that will make your $50k this month.

Usually you'll find that right after that thought is the objection
thought.

"But I don't know enough about Internet marketing to help a business"

"I'm not smart enough"

"I haven't generated enough income online yet"

"I haven't struggled enough and built myself from the ground up"

Or 1 million other things that stops you dead in your tracks.

Then after the objection thought, the excuse mechanism kicks
in.

"I don't have enough resources to do that"

"The owner probably wouldn't talk to me anyone"

"I'm so busy I don't have the time".

Usually it goes like this

Great Idea - Objection - Excuse - Excuse - Excuse - New though/end of idea

Here is some reality for that ass...

If you were to keep asking yourself why, why not, and "Who said" after every
objection and excuse you'll find that executing that idea starts with
taking the first small step. Which leads into the next step, than the next.

It may just be picking up the phone.

I've found the biggest battle in making $50k in a month (online/offline)
really has nothing to do with generating traffic, building a list, or writing
sales copy.

The biggest battle is breaking out of the limited mentality box that you
see all over marketing/business forums, blogs, and other marketers.

Just because someone says you have to struggle for 6 months to
get to $50k per month doesn't mean it's true.

Most people limit themselves to the same terrible formula for making it
"Big online"

Squeeze Page - Sales page - $27-$97 product.

Of course selling a $27 product it's going to be hard to make $50k per month.

So ask yourself why the hell are you only selling a $27 product?

You should have at least at $1k consulting program in whatever niche
you're in.

In fact I would even say $5k. Again I find the problem isn't that you can't
find people that will gladly pay $5k for your services.

The problem is you don't believe your services are worth $5k.

But you have to realize you don't set the worth on your services.
You estimate it, and the customer has the final say.

(As a tip always under-estimate the value of your service)

Get out of the small limited box most struggling marketers are closed into.

Writing Articles
Submitting Blog Posts
Posting on Forums
Selling $47 ebooks

None of those things are going to get you to $50k this month. And personally
it takes to much energy.

I'll give you an example.

I'm in the music production niche'... When I started I just had an
ebook for sale. Then it graduated into an audio an ebook course.

Then it graduated to an ebook/Audio/Video course.

But at the end of the day I still could only charge $67-$97 bucks.

I'd have to sell alot of courses every month to make $100k per month.

Now Multi-platinum producers COME TO ME, to help them.

How much more can I charge a famouse multi-platinum producer
than someone sitting on the couch with the 9-5?

Here's where my revelation came. I could have started off
going after multi-platinum producers in the from day one.

What I'm teaching them I could have taught them when
I first started.

But my limited mindset told me that I had to do it the way
everybody else on forums etc... tell me to do it.

Now I realize that the resource we call the internet is
INFINITE and you don't have to limit "Internet Marketing"
to ebooks, squeeze pages, and blogs.

So if you want to make $50k this month, start by writing
it down, and when that great idea pops into your head,
just tackle it without delay.

Think outside of the box.

EDIT****

Due to the amount of people this post touched me and my partner
decided to create a few (FREE) No strings attatched videos to
help you grow your business.

http://www.DandGGlobal.com/growth
Daniel

Self Actualization is one's true purpose. Everything
else is an illusion.
Daniel E Taylor is offline  
Unread 2nd December 2008, 09:44 AM   #2
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DonTino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: Cologne, Germany
Posts: 1,605
Blog Entries: 2
Thanks: 44
Thanked 68 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: Quick Way To $50k This Month

Great post, thanks a lot for it.

That one hit the nail on the head:
Quote:
The problem is you don't believe your services are worth $5k.

But you have to realize you don't set the worth on your services.
You estimate it, and the customer has the final say.
Tino
DonTino is offline  
Unread 2nd December 2008, 09:47 AM   #3
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
James Schramko's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Sydney, Australia.
Posts: 3,248
Thanks: 134
Thanked 441 Times in 213 Posts
Default Re: Quick Way To $50k This Month

Fish for whales. I said the same thing in the offline thread. It is much easier to deal with your premium clients than to get a lot of small ones.

James Schramko is offline  
Unread 2nd December 2008, 10:36 AM   #4
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 402
Thanks: 74
Thanked 31 Times in 19 Posts
Default Re: Quick Way To $50k This Month

HOORAY! Now we're talking my talk! Good post.
flnz400 is offline  
Unread 2nd December 2008, 10:45 AM   #5
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Jason Fladlien's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Iowa City, IA, USA.
Posts: 397
Thanks: 361
Thanked 726 Times in 137 Posts
Default Re: Quick Way To $50k This Month

Sounds great. How many 4 figure coaching and consulting programs to do you run, and how do you sell them? I'd be interested in knowing your methods so I can apply them to my business and make 50K a month as well, because I'm only making 10K right now.

-Jason

Co-creator of WP Twin. Perhaps the most expensive yet most reliable wordress cloning tool on the market. We've definitely been used more successfully than all other options :)
Jason Fladlien is offline  
Unread 2nd December 2008, 11:07 AM   #6
HyperActive Warrior
 
luckystar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: , , Nigeria.
Posts: 209
Thanks: 11
Thanked 30 Times in 22 Posts
Default Re: Quick Way To $50k This Month

Hello,
Your write up can be called mentality expander.

good work and remainder.

Click https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGLpNds8r90 to learn how to make money through youtube
luckystar is offline  
Unread 2nd December 2008, 11:25 AM   #7
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , .
Posts: 1,516
Thanks: 6
Thanked 610 Times in 92 Posts
Default Re: Quick Way To $50k This Month

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Fladlien View Post
Sounds great. How many 4 figure coaching and consulting programs to do you run, and how do you sell them? I'd be interested in knowing your methods so I can apply them to my business and make 50K a month as well, because I'm only making 10K right now.

-Jason
Great questions Jason.

The truth is you can answer those questions better than anyone
on this planet.

Sit down one night when you're by yourself and ask yourself
those same questions. You'll come up with the answers guaranteed.
How do I know? Because you already know the answers you've just
never asked yourself the question and became receptive to the
answer.

Don't take this for "airy fairy" mysticism. In fact it's nothing
mystical at all. It's the way your brain operates.

What worked for me may not exactly work for you. I run different
consulting prgrams in different niches, and they work differently.

I'll give you an example.

In the music production niche all I did was contact a producer on
Myspace.com and told him about what I was doing.

Then I just kept contacting major producers on myspace. I believed
100% in what I was offering so I had the confidence to propose it.

I wish there was some very complicated process, but it really is that
simple.

The battle isn't in whether you can find the people to pay you. They're
everywhere. The battle is seeing yourself worth that type of money.

Why do you think places like myspaces are havens for good
marketers?

To add 500 friends per day to advertise your $37
Info-product?

Or finding partners, high end clients, and mentors?

Always remember technology makes things EASIER. Not
the other way around.

Daniel

Self Actualization is one's true purpose. Everything
else is an illusion.
Daniel E Taylor is offline  
Unread 2nd December 2008, 11:51 AM   #8
Self Made
War Room Member
 
Ron Douglas's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2004
Location: Long Island, New York
Posts: 2,912
Blog Entries: 6
Thanks: 933
Thanked 2,128 Times in 522 Posts
Default Re: Quick Way To $50k This Month

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E Taylor View Post

Get out of the small limited box most struggling marketers are closed into.

Writing Articles
Submitting Blog Posts
Posting on Forums
Selling $47 ebooks

None of those things are going to get you to $50k this month. And personally
it takes to much energy.

Daniel
I'm so glad you posted this Daniel because many people on this forum need to hear it.

The months in which I've done over $50k were because my goal was more like $100k. And making that amount didn't include writing articles or the other small minded strategies preached as the bible on this forum every day.

Ron Douglas is offline  
Unread 2nd December 2008, 12:19 PM   #9
aka KRAZY KEN
War Room Member
 
Ken Preuss's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Posts: 619
Thanks: 126
Thanked 578 Times in 101 Posts
Default Re: Quick Way To $50k This Month

THANK YOU to one of my favorite posters here......who always tells it like it really is.

If you are reading this thread still looking for a magic pill, re-read what Daniel wrote in the OP....as well as what he wrote a couple posts above this one.

You are the magic pill.
You are the magic pill.
You are the magic pill.

Ken

Coming soon for all you IM junkies... The Internet Daily Show

A Secret to Success: Making serious money online or offline is not complex unto itself - we're the ones who complicate it. Simply sell them what they are already buying.
Ken Preuss is offline  
Unread 2nd December 2008, 12:27 PM   #10
JosephRatliff.com
War Room Member
 
Joseph Ratliff's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: Lacey, WA, USA
Posts: 413
Blog Entries: 15
Thanks: 687
Thanked 55 Times in 36 Posts
Default Re: Quick Way To $50k This Month

Daniel, you are a true inspiration man, I appreciate the original post and the response to Jason's question.

It's takes about the same effort to sell 10 $5,000 coaching seats...as it does to sell 100 $50 ebooks. The mental challenges you seem to be pointing out here are the reasons/excuses that more people don't sell the bigger tickets.

Joseph Ratliff is offline  
Unread 2nd December 2008, 12:28 PM   #11
Highly Actionable
War Room Member
 
Charles Washington's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,584
Thanks: 339
Thanked 264 Times in 182 Posts
Default Re: Quick Way To $50k This Month

Sounds like somebody was listening to Boortz this moning
Charles Washington is offline  
Unread 2nd December 2008, 12:40 PM   #12
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Chris Lockwood's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: central Florida
Posts: 1,581
Blog Entries: 2
Thanks: 153
Thanked 138 Times in 103 Posts
Default Re: Quick Way To $50k This Month

Wow, I'm shocked there are no "This is BS- nobody makes more than $100 a year" type posts here yet.

Chris Lockwood is offline  
Unread 2nd December 2008, 12:48 PM   #13
Starting Over
War Room Member
 
Steven Wagenheim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Roselle, NJ, USA
Posts: 17,231
Blog Entries: 13
Thanks: 1,825
Thanked 7,455 Times in 2,906 Posts
Default Re: Quick Way To $50k This Month

Daniel, great post. Thanks.

You know I'm a straight shooter and never have a problem with telling it like
it is either, so for me, it's true confession time.

Yes, I am one of those small minded thinkers who makes about $11,000 a
month now.

The reason I am not making 50K is because I have yet to come up with an
idea that I feel is worth that kind of money.

I consider myself a fairly intelligent person. Not a genius by any stretch of
the imagination but fairly intelligent.

I don't know how to think that big yet.

My next product (coming out in March) is going to be my most expensive
one to date and will gross about 200K when it comes out, but that's a
one shot deal. Yes, I guess I could break it up into an ongoing membership
site, but then we're still talking in the $47 to $97 range per month per
member. I still don't see 50K a month out of that. Even at $100 a month
membership, I'd need 500 members to generate 50K. That's asking a bit,
though not impossible I guess.

Point is, I have been limited by my small thinking because I can't see that
big. If I can't (and I consider myself fairly successful) then how is somebody
earning $200 a month going to think that big?

It's human nature, for most of us anyway, to only be able to see what we
can comprehend based on where we are at any given point in time.

When you're 10 years old, you might dream of playing for the Yankees, but
you can't even conceive of it happening because it's so far off.

But then you're about to graduate college and a scout sees you and signs
you to a minor league contract. Suddenly, it's not such a far fetched idea.
But there was no way you could have seen that at age 10.

So while what you're saying is absolutely correct, human nature makes it
very difficult to go from $200 a month to $200,000 a month.

It's what the mind can conceive.

Steven Wagenheim is offline  
Unread 2nd December 2008, 12:56 PM   #14
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Chris Lockwood's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: central Florida
Posts: 1,581
Blog Entries: 2
Thanks: 153
Thanked 138 Times in 103 Posts
Default Re: Quick Way To $50k This Month

If you're going to dream, don't settle for playing for the Yankees.

Chris Lockwood is offline  
Unread 2nd December 2008, 01:31 PM   #15
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , .
Posts: 1,516
Thanks: 6
Thanked 610 Times in 92 Posts
Default Re: Quick Way To $50k This Month

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Wagenheim View Post
Daniel, great post. Thanks.

You know I'm a straight shooter and never have a problem with telling it like
it is either, so for me, it's true confession time.

Yes, I am one of those small minded thinkers who makes about $11,000 a
month now.

The reason I am not making 50K is because I have yet to come up with an
idea that I feel is worth that kind of money.

I consider myself a fairly intelligent person. Not a genius by any stretch of
the imagination but fairly intelligent.

I don't know how to think that big yet.

[My next product (coming out in March) is going to be my most expensive
one to date and will gross about 200K when it comes out, but that's a
one shot deal. Yes, I guess I could break it up into an ongoing membership
site, but then we're still talking in the $47 to $97 range per month per
member. I still don't see 50K a month out of that. Even at $100 a month
membership, I'd need 500 members to generate 50K. That's asking a bit,
though not impossible I guess.]

Point is, I have been limited by my small thinking because I can't see that
big. If I can't (and I consider myself fairly successful) then how is somebody
earning $200 a month going to think that big?

It's human nature, for most of us anyway, to only be able to see what we
can comprehend based on where we are at any given point in time.

When you're 10 years old, you might dream of playing for the Yankees, but
you can't even conceive of it happening because it's so far off.

But then you're about to graduate college and a scout sees you and signs
you to a minor league contract. Suddenly, it's not such a far fetched idea.
But there was no way you could have seen that at age 10.

So while what you're saying is absolutely correct, human nature makes it
very difficult to go from $200 a month to $200,000 a month.

It's what the mind can conceive.
Great post Steve!

That's is the exact question me and my partner came up with.

How can someone with the limited mindset go from having a $3k
a month vision to $300k the very next month.

That's how we came up with the Limitless Mindset Technique.

Honestly I couldn't teach it to you with one post. But I can use it
to give my OPINION on your problem.

Your post ask your question and gives you the answer in the very
same post.

Example 1:

[Yes, I am one of those small minded thinkers who makes about $11,000 a
month now.]

You have just labeled yourself a small minded thinker. You have just told
your brain to only be receptive to small thinking, and small minded ideas.

The worse thing you can do is limit and label yourself. The moment you
become "Aware" of something you can change it in that moment. At that
point it's your CHOICE.

A small minded thinker doesn't know they are thinking small.

[My next product (coming out in March) is going to be my most expensive
one to date and will gross about 200K when it comes out, but that's a
one shot deal. Yes, I guess I could break it up into an ongoing membership
site, but then we're still talking in the $47 to $97 range per month per
member. I still don't see 50K a month out of that. Even at $100 a month
membership, I'd need 500 members to generate 50K. That's asking a bit,
though not impossible I guess.]

This is a perfect example of the problem we had. That's a perfect
example of limited thinking.

Your still thinking inside the box. Who says you have to do anything
that even relates to a $47 product, membership site, or whatever.

Don't you get it? You are locking your mind into one small fraction
of the infinite possibilities available to you to generate $50k this month.

That's why you think you can't come up with ideas.

Here's an idea. How about you go to ecommerce sites (people that sell
physical products) look for the ones that you know are struggling.
If you find an idea and product you see has potential to blow up.

Talk to the guy work out a deal to teach him internet marketing
and how to do things like build a list, build a relationship, etc...

Those are things alot of ecommerce sites have no idea about. And
are in dire need of help.

Or why don't you link up with a team, (up and coming web designer/programmer)
and just bang out 3 affiliate sites per day in various niches. All you do is write the
quick squeeze page copy he creates the squeeze pages and uploads them.

You should be able to bang out 50-100 sites in no time. Do that on top
of whatever else you're doing.

Again that's just one tiny fraction idea of the things you can do to generate
more income online.

As long as you start to think outside of the box.

[Point is, I have been limited by my small thinking because I can't see that
big. If I can't (and I consider myself fairly successful) then how is somebody
earning $200 a month going to think that big?]

Your assuming everyone has your mindset. Your mindset seems based
more on bad subconscious programming that has you stuck.

lets look at that sentence "I have been limited by my small thinking
because I can't see that big"

So you acknowledge that you have been limited by your small thinking
then in the same exact sentence you say

"I can't see that big".

All you're doing is living in a cycle. Once you say "I can't do XYZ" then
you're definitely not going to do it.

You already believe that you can't think big. So the next step is to
ask yourself

"Why do I believe I can't see that big"

Then you're going to come up with an excuse, to justify your
reasoning.

Then you just keep asking why.

Then you get to the answer:

"Just Because"

"That's just how it is"

"That's just who I am".

And when you get down to that answer that's your clue that
there really was no reason why you couldn't, but the ones you
made up in your head.

Like I said this whole thing is just a battle with yourself.

Daniel

Self Actualization is one's true purpose. Everything
else is an illusion.
Daniel E Taylor is offline  
Unread 2nd December 2008, 01:38 PM   #16
Starting Over
War Room Member
 
Steven Wagenheim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Roselle, NJ, USA
Posts: 17,231
Blog Entries: 13
Thanks: 1,825
Thanked 7,455 Times in 2,906 Posts
Default Re: Quick Way To $50k This Month

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E Taylor View Post
Great post Steve!

Like I said this whole thing is just a battle with yourself.

Daniel
Brilliant! That pretty much sums up 99% of the problems that most people
have. Fortunately, I haven't let this battle limit me to the point where I am
not successful at all, but I know I can do so much more.

Okay, time to challenge myself yet again. I'm going to sit down and map
out some ideas. I won't censor myself while doing this. I'll write down
anything that comes to my mind, no matter how crazy it sounds and then
I'll think of how I can pull it off. If it means I have to team up with
somebody or outsource or whatever, I'll do it.

My goal next year is to at least double what I made this year, which
wasn't all that bad and allowed me to spring for a new recording studio in
my home.

Thanks Daniel...you actually helped me more than you realize.

Steven Wagenheim is offline  
Unread 2nd December 2008, 01:45 PM   #17
Kelly Jones
 
kj95100's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Southern California
Posts: 42
Thanks: 2
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default Re: Quick Way To $50k This Month

Great post Daniel! The reality behind what you are saying goes a lot deeper than most of us will ever know. Whatever we think in our own minds determines what we will do.

If one is ever in doubt about what they are thinking ... check out what you do, and you will know exactly what you are thinking. Like it or not, we dictate our destiny by the way we view/contemplate our life.

I really do appreciate someone stepping up to share such forward thinking information here. Thank you,

Kelly

kj95100 is offline  
Unread 2nd December 2008, 01:46 PM   #18
aka KRAZY KEN
War Room Member
 
Ken Preuss's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Posts: 619
Thanks: 126
Thanked 578 Times in 101 Posts
Default Re: Quick Way To $50k This Month

Steven,

I really appreciate what you shared above.

Know what's interesting? You can't see how valuable you are because you are too close to it. From "over here" we can see that you are worth a solid seven figures per year.

Daniel's right. Instead of saying that you'll make $200K on your product launch in March, how about writing down $50K by January....then getting creative in how you will make it happen? (I'm betting you already have every tool you possibly need - subscribers, partners, resources, etc.)

For me the mindset shift came when I suddenly realized there were many big names in my niche at the time (real estate investing) literally *showing* me how to make $30-50K+ per month rather than the $8-10K I was making at the time.

With that realization I chose to "ignore" my inner objections and excuses and simply duplicate the same elements, just as a one-time experiment.

Within a month I went from $10K to almost $32K....working less hard than I had previously....all because I chose to just try ignoring my brain and simply duplicating what I knew was earning mid-five figures for others in the same niche.

Ken

Coming soon for all you IM junkies... The Internet Daily Show

A Secret to Success: Making serious money online or offline is not complex unto itself - we're the ones who complicate it. Simply sell them what they are already buying.
Ken Preuss is offline  
Unread 2nd December 2008, 01:57 PM   #19
Christmas Rocker
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: North Pole
Posts: 2,504
Blog Entries: 1
Thanks: 566
Thanked 789 Times in 431 Posts
Default Re: Quick Way To $50k This Month

Steven

I can tell you how to increase your income overnight.

Raise your prices. You sell everything way too cheap. Even if you doubled the price you would still be way overdelivering.

Take your Hot Trends WSO. $15 was a steal. Even at $27 it's a bargain.

You have nothing left to prove to anybody on this Forum so why not let your prices reflect that?

Martin
Martin Luxton is offline  
Unread 2nd December 2008, 02:08 PM   #20
aka KRAZY KEN
War Room Member
 
Ken Preuss's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Posts: 619
Thanks: 126
Thanked 578 Times in 101 Posts
Default Re: Quick Way To $50k This Month

Another thought relating to what Daniel said about not creating a monetary "limit" like 5K or 10K.

When I finally chose to ignore my objections and duplicate what was already earning other marketers mid-five figures, I had NO financial goal articulated. NONE.

I realize all the books say you need to articulate your goals specifically, etc. But I did not. I put goals aside and literally just duplicated a proven model and its elements and really went for it.

The result? My merchant account temporarily shut me down because I totally blew past my monthly volume limit.

Moral of the story:

When you operate with no ceiling the sky truly is the limit.

Ken

Coming soon for all you IM junkies... The Internet Daily Show

A Secret to Success: Making serious money online or offline is not complex unto itself - we're the ones who complicate it. Simply sell them what they are already buying.
Ken Preuss is offline  
Unread 2nd December 2008, 02:10 PM   #21
Starting Over
War Room Member
 
Steven Wagenheim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Roselle, NJ, USA
Posts: 17,231
Blog Entries: 13
Thanks: 1,825
Thanked 7,455 Times in 2,906 Posts
Default Re: Quick Way To $50k This Month

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Preuss View Post
Steven,

I really appreciate what you shared above.

Know what's interesting? You can't see how valuable you are because you are too close to it. From "over here" we can see that you are worth a solid seven figures per year.

Daniel's right. Instead of saying that you'll make $200K on your product launch in March, how about writing down $50K by January....then getting creative in how you will make it happen? (I'm betting you already have every tool you possibly need - subscribers, partners, resources, etc.)

For me the mindset shift came when I suddenly realized there were many big names in my niche at the time (real estate investing) literally *showing* me how to make $30-50K+ per month rather than the $8-10K I was making at the time.

With that realization I chose to "ignore" my inner objections and excuses and simply duplicate the same elements, just as a one-time experiment.

Within a month I went from $10K to almost $32K....working less hard than I had previously....all because I chose to just try ignoring my brain and simply duplicating what I knew was earning mid-five figures for others in the same niche.

Ken

Ken, you know what my problem is? It's called tunnel vision and linear
thinking.

I can actually write a book on this because it is something that affects
a lot of people.

See, the average person thinks in a linear fashion.

For example, they graduate college and look for their first "job" already
accepting that they're going to start off at entry level salary. They
believe that they have to "work their way up" to where they want to be.
They don't think that it's possible to walk out of that dorm room, walk into
the office of some high paid exec and say, "I can make you a fortune if
you'll listen to what I have to say. Now, here are my terms" and lay down
his 7 figure a year game plan (that's 7 figures for his salary plus perks). As
for what he'll make the company? Probably hundreds of millions IF he can
back up what he said with the goods.

Look, I've been doing this long enough to know that I have the smarts to
turn anybody who has the commitment into at least a 6 figure a year
earner. What I don't have is the non linear foresight to be able to go from
doing just that myself to actually teaching it. I feel I have to first work my
way up to making mid 6 figures before I can offer my services, not realizing
that the foundation itself can put somebody way beyond that if they
commit to it.

I've actually had students pass me. Why? Because they did do the out
of the box thinking that Daniel is talking about that I seem to have so
much trouble with. I know that I can go to any brick and mortar company
that has no Internet presence and increase their income substantially.
Why don't I do it? Well, honestly, a lot of it is laziness. I hate leaving the
house. I've gotten real spoiled working from home. My car puts in about
20 miles a week.

And then finally, and this is such a big one, there is the need.

See, I don't really NEED more than what I have now. There isn't enough
to drive me to go for more unless I know that it can be done with the
least amount of effort. I don't even care if I have to spend some big bucks
to get it done, but I'm already realizing that I'm working more than enough
and don't want to add any more hours to my day.

So, that means a total restructuring of my business model, which I am
working on for next year (have 3 membership sites in the works) but I
can't make the shift immediately because it's going to take time to put
the pieces in place and I can't just drop the things that I'm doing. That
would mean the income would shrink considerably until the transition was
complete because of the business model that I've boxed myself into.

Look, if I had it to do all over again, I would have done things totally
different. I would have chosen a business model, right from the get go,
that gave me a residual income right away. NO ebooks. All member based
sites. All outsourced. Nothing for me to do but just research the niches
that I wanted to tackle, hire the work, and sit back and collect the money.

I didn't do it. I can't look back. I have to go forward from where I am.

By this time next year, this old life will be but a memory. That is my goal.
Heck, I may even sell many of my current sites.

But like I was saying before I got off track, this linear thinking is common
in all walks of life. Very few people have the ability to really see beyond
the step 1, step 2, step 3 mindset. I admit that I am one of them.

But I am working damn hard to change that.

Steven Wagenheim is offline  
Unread 2nd December 2008, 02:14 PM   #22
aka KRAZY KEN
War Room Member
 
Ken Preuss's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Posts: 619
Thanks: 126
Thanked 578 Times in 101 Posts
Default Re: Quick Way To $50k This Month

Good for you Steven. Go for it man...you really do deserve it.

And thanks for the valuable insights into "linear thinking." That is not something I can relate to so I greatly appreciate you clarifying it.

Ken

P.S. My gosh this is a great freakin' thread....

Coming soon for all you IM junkies... The Internet Daily Show

A Secret to Success: Making serious money online or offline is not complex unto itself - we're the ones who complicate it. Simply sell them what they are already buying.
Ken Preuss is offline  
Unread 2nd December 2008, 02:18 PM   #23
Starting Over
War Room Member
 
Steven Wagenheim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Roselle, NJ, USA
Posts: 17,231
Blog Entries: 13
Thanks: 1,825
Thanked 7,455 Times in 2,906 Posts
Default Re: Quick Way To $50k This Month

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Luxton View Post
Steven

I can tell you how to increase your income overnight.

Raise your prices. You sell everything way too cheap. Even if you doubled the price you would still be way overdelivering.

Take your Hot Trends WSO. $15 was a steal. Even at $27 it's a bargain.

You have nothing left to prove to anybody on this Forum so why not let your prices reflect that?

Martin
Ah, that's something entirely different. Crazy as it may sound, my prices
that I charge here are my way of saying thank you to the forum and
giving, as the term itself suggests, a real true special offer to the
members here because I feel they deserve it.

It's not about proving anything. I know I have nothing to prove.

I finished in the top 20 in the Nitro Marketing Blueprint affiliate contest,
almost beating out Mike Filsaime until the very last day.

I finished 2nd in Dean Shainin's launch and that was with hardly doing
any work at all.

And as I pointed out in my above post, the need for me to get more just
isn't there. When I first started out, I had to make this work. I worked my
tail off to do that.

Today, I've made somewhat of a name for myself and don't have to work
as hard, though I still enjoy what I do, and thus keep doing it.

My mortgage was just paid. My daughter only has 1.5 years of college
left and we've paid for that without taking any loans and we still have
plenty in the bank.

My biggest joys come from things that don't require money. So I don't
have the need to go out and make things happen anymore than I already
have.

But I am reaching the point where I at least want to make what I'm making
now and have more time to spend with my kid and wife, so to that end, I
am going to restructure my business model and in doing so, ironically, I'll
end up making more money...that I'll never spend.

This thread has certainly given me some food for thought. I think I am
better understanding now what Andy Henry is currently going through
with his decision to leave IM behind.

Steven Wagenheim is offline  
Unread 2nd December 2008, 02:21 PM   #24
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
David_Thompson's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: Stockholm, Sweden.
Posts: 3,012
Thanks: 92
Thanked 82 Times in 62 Posts
Default Re: Quick Way To $50k This Month

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E Taylor View Post
Great questions Jason.

The truth is you can answer those questions better than anyone
on this planet.

Sit down one night when you're by yourself and ask yourself
those same questions. You'll come up with the answers guaranteed.
How do I know? Because you already know the answers you've just
never asked yourself the question and became receptive to the
answer.

Don't take this for "airy fairy" mysticism. In fact it's nothing
mystical at all. It's the way your brain operates.

What worked for me may not exactly work for you. I run different
consulting prgrams in different niches, and they work differently.

I'll give you an example.

In the music production niche all I did was contact a producer on
Myspace.com and told him about what I was doing.

Then I just kept contacting major producers on myspace. I believed
100% in what I was offering so I had the confidence to propose it.

I wish there was some very complicated process, but it really is that
simple.

The battle isn't in whether you can find the people to pay you. They're
everywhere. The battle is seeing yourself worth that type of money.

Why do you think places like myspaces are havens for good
marketers?

To add 500 friends per day to advertise your $37
Info-product?

Or finding partners, high end clients, and mentors?

Always remember technology makes things EASIER. Not
the other way around.

Daniel
Damm you Daniel for saying that I have the magic wand already,
didn't you know you're not suppose to say that the guru's
might come knocking on your door soon...lol

It will keep them from selling dreams...lol

Just joking guys...

This is one wicked post people copy and post to your
pc monitor...brilliant..

--David

JV partnership wanted, Lets grow your list for free. Nothing to do with giveaways. PM Now
David_Thompson is offline  
Unread 2nd December 2008, 02:42 PM   #25
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Ivancho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 777
Thanks: 2
Thanked 309 Times in 55 Posts
Default Re: Quick Way To $50k This Month

Great Daniel. You have actually opened my mind.

Some IM thinks that is really difficult to go from $20 to $200 a day but is not, I done it my self in under a month so i think everyone can do it.

Some IM thinks that they will never ever make money online but they are whrong, I done it my self under 3 years ago when i was actually just reading and not appliying any thing that i read.

Hope you get my point.
Thanks for the Great post

Ivan Georgiev
Ivancho is offline  
Unread 2nd December 2008, 03:32 PM   #26
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
David_Thompson's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: Stockholm, Sweden.
Posts: 3,012
Thanks: 92
Thanked 82 Times in 62 Posts
Default Re: Quick Way To $50k This Month

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E Taylor View Post
The only reason you can't make $50k this month is because of your limited mindset (PERIOD).

Think outside of the box.

Daniel
Here a little something I cook up in excel
for you guys...

--David
Attached Thumbnails
Quick Way To k This Month-50000.jpg  

JV partnership wanted, Lets grow your list for free. Nothing to do with giveaways. PM Now
David_Thompson is offline  
Unread 2nd December 2008, 04:08 PM   #27
HyperActive Warrior
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 242
Thanks: 5
Thanked 13 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: Quick Way To $50k This Month

HELL YES!

This post could not have come at a better time. Thanks Daniel because this is what I and everyone needs to hear.

This is the kind of stuff that separates the men from the WARRIORS. This is some deep stuff that seriously needs some thinking behind it.

"The problem is you don't believe your services are worth $5k.

But you have to realize you don't set the worth on your services.
You estimate it, and the customer has the final say."

BINGO! It feels like you were talking directly to me.

For me I think the key is your MINDSET and that is a very powerful thing that determines your failure or success.

Last edited on 2nd December 2008 at 04:10 PM. Reason: mispelled
prestige00 is offline  
Unread 2nd December 2008, 05:05 PM   #28
Senior Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 1,027
Thanks: 265
Thanked 82 Times in 68 Posts
Default Re: Quick Way To $50k This Month

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E Taylor View Post

Me and my partner have been doing really extensive study into
the mind/spirit and how it relates to building a business.
Some business leaders base there businesses on a spiritual foundation.

An example would be- "How many people did you help today" "How much value did you add to there life"

So, it can be part of the business building equation. And I wouldn't do it any other way.

Nice post Daniel


Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Wagenheim View Post
Yes, I am one of those small minded
Step one is to eliminate that thinking process from you're belief system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Wagenheim View Post
The reason I am not making 50K is because I have yet to come up with an
idea that I feel is worth that kind of money.
Because of you're small minded thinking you now have a 'reason why' you can't- That 'reason why' need to be eliminated.

If you don't feel you're idea is worth enough - you might have a belief/value blocking you from being able to charge more money.

Maybe try increasing your self worth/esteem/identity?

Doesn't Jay Abraham charge 40k a day for consulting or some outrageous price? Its possible- you just have to be able to see it.

Have you ever read Psycho-Cybernetics w/ Dan Kennedy?

Its a good starting point..


Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Wagenheim View Post
I consider myself a fairly intelligent person. Not a genius by any stretch of
the imagination but fairly intelligent.
I don't know how to think that big yet.
Why can't you think that big yet?

And you don't need to be a genius- just a good marketer.

Years , years, and years of self programing like that will only make it harder for you unless you make a decision, today, to make those changes.

Also- The Mind is what Creates Wealth. Improve Your Mind and Improve Your Wealth simple concept.

Good Luck
MaskedMarketer is offline  
Unread 2nd December 2008, 05:11 PM   #29
Starting Over
War Room Member
 
Steven Wagenheim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Roselle, NJ, USA
Posts: 17,231
Blog Entries: 13
Thanks: 1,825
Thanked 7,455 Times in 2,906 Posts
Default Re: Quick Way To $50k This Month

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedMarketer View Post
Some business leaders base there businesses on a spiritual foundation.

An example would be- "How many people did you help today" "How much value did you add to there life"

So, it can be part of the business building equation. And I wouldn't do it any other way.

Nice post Daniel




Step one is to eliminate that thinking process from you're belief system.



Because of you're small minded thinking you now have a 'reason why' you can't- That 'reason why' need to be eliminated.

If you don't feel you're idea is worth enough - you might have a belief/value blocking you from being able to charge more money.

Maybe try increasing your self worth/esteem/identity?

Doesn't Jay Abraham charge 40k a day for consulting or some outrageous price? Its possible- you just have to be able to see it.

Have you ever read Psycho-Cybernetics w/ Dan Kennedy?

Its a good starting point..




Why can't you think that big yet?

And you don't need to be a genius- just a good marketer.

Years , years, and years of self programing like that will only make it harder for you unless you make a decision, today, to make those changes.

Also- The Mind is what Creates Wealth. Improve Your Mind and Improve Your Wealth simple concept.

Good Luck

Well, I guess you sure told me.

**EDIT**

You remind me of the following conversation.

Son: I'm sorry dad. I know I made a mistake. I won't do it again.
Dad: You should be sorry. That was a very stupid thing you did.
Son: I said I was sorry and I wouldn't do it again.
Dad: That's not the point.
Son: Then what is the point dad?
Dad: The point is, I have to be the one to make you feel like crap

People who have to give you a lecture after you have acknowledged
your mistake, tick me off.

And that is putting it mildly.

Steven Wagenheim is offline  
Unread 2nd December 2008, 05:15 PM   #30
Senior Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 1,027
Thanks: 265
Thanked 82 Times in 68 Posts
Default Re: Quick Way To $50k This Month

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Wagenheim View Post
Well, I guess you sure told me.
Steven- I'm only trying to "practice what I preach"

"How many people did you help today" "How much value did you add to there life"

------------

**EDIT**

You remind me of the following conversation.

Son: I'm sorry dad. I know I made a mistake. I won't do it again.
Dad: You should be sorry. That was a very stupid thing you did.
Son: I said I was sorry and I wouldn't do it again.
Dad: That's not the point.
Son: Then what is the point dad?
Dad: The point is, I have to be the one to make you feel like crap

People who have to give you a lecture after you have acknowledged
your mistake, tick me off.


And your up bringing by your parents, family, environment play a big role on your self image and self worth. Good thing you posted that as its very important and influential on your self image.

I'll be looking out for your success story
MaskedMarketer is offline  
Unread 2nd December 2008, 05:16 PM   #31
Starting Over
War Room Member
 
Steven Wagenheim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Roselle, NJ, USA
Posts: 17,231
Blog Entries: 13
Thanks: 1,825
Thanked 7,455 Times in 2,906 Posts
Default Re: Quick Way To $50k This Month

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedMarketer View Post
Steven- I'm only trying to "practice what I preach"

"How many people did you help today" "How much value did you add to there life"
Read the edit to my reply...I'm glad you're not my father.

Steven Wagenheim is offline  
Unread 2nd December 2008, 05:25 PM   #32
Senior Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 1,027
Thanks: 265
Thanked 82 Times in 68 Posts
Default Re: Quick Way To $50k This Month

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Wagenheim View Post
I'm glad you're not my father.
Me too. Good luck with everything.
MaskedMarketer is offline  
Unread 2nd December 2008, 05:30 PM   #33
Starting Over
War Room Member
 
Steven Wagenheim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Roselle, NJ, USA
Posts: 17,231
Blog Entries: 13
Thanks: 1,825
Thanked 7,455 Times in 2,906 Posts
Default Re: Quick Way To $50k This Month

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedMarketer View Post
Steven- I'm only trying to "practice what I preach"

"How many people did you help today" "How much value did you add to there life"

------------

**EDIT**

You remind me of the following conversation.

Son: I'm sorry dad. I know I made a mistake. I won't do it again.
Dad: You should be sorry. That was a very stupid thing you did.
Son: I said I was sorry and I wouldn't do it again.
Dad: That's not the point.
Son: Then what is the point dad?
Dad: The point is, I have to be the one to make you feel like crap

People who have to give you a lecture after you have acknowledged
your mistake, tick me off.


And your up bringing by your parents, family, environment play a big role on your self image and self worth. Good thing you posted that as its very important and influential on your self image.

I'll be looking out for your success story

Point is, I recognized my shortcomings. I know where I have to improve.
I didn't need a reminder of what I already figured out on my own. People
who do that do it because they have a need to feel like they made a
difference when in fact they've made no difference at all.

Had I asked, "How do I go about changing this" then your response would
have been welcome.

A simple, "Good that you see where you need to improve" would have
sufficed without the added face slapping.

It doesn't make people like you...trust me.

Steven Wagenheim is offline  
Unread 2nd December 2008, 05:54 PM   #34
Senior Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 1,027
Thanks: 265
Thanked 82 Times in 68 Posts
Default Re: Quick Way To $50k This Month

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedMarketer View Post
People who have to give you a lecture after you have acknowledged
your mistake, tick me off.
If you don't use the advice given, what good is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Wagenheim View Post
Point is, I recognized my shortcomings. I know where I have to improve.
I didn't need a reminder of what I already figured out on my own. People
who do that do it because they have a need to feel like they made a
difference when in fact they've made no difference at all.
You put yourself out there and I responded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Wagenheim View Post
A simple, "Good that you see where you need to improve" would have
sufficed without the added face slapping.
Had I known by putting my post up I was slapping you in the face, I would not have put it up.

Some people love criticism.. and I love it.

It can take thick skin sometimes though. But I'm glad you're working on it - I'd love to see you're success story.

And although I responded directly to you, I am in fact speaking to the thousands of daily readers this forum has as well.
MaskedMarketer is offline  
Unread 2nd December 2008, 06:20 PM   #35
Writer
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2006
Posts: 8,746
Blog Entries: 1
Thanks: 453
Thanked 970 Times in 360 Posts
Default Re: Quick Way To $50k This Month

The other problem a lot of people have is they allow views from forums to negatively affect their thinking.

Let me explain what I mean.

Someone wants to get involved in a specific niche.
They ask advice and are told you will never get paid more than $100.
Immediately they believe that to be true.
The work believing that to get to $10K will take them months or years.
They keep working for peanuts because their belief is they don't deserve more, or they have been told it is impossible to get more.
Yet, if they watch the same people who gave that bad advice and see what they are doing, they are packaging the work in a different way and telling people go and sell it for $10,000 and outsource for $50.
If people were to search they will find that $10,000 is too cheap, because there are ways of doing the $100 and charging up to $50,000.
There are places outside the IM niche that will pay a premium for services, and once people understand that, their mindset will change.

Bev Clement is offline  
Unread 2nd December 2008, 06:30 PM   #36
Banned
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 2,649
Thanks: 47
Thanked 955 Times in 509 Posts
Default Re: Quick Way To $50k This Month

Quote:
The only reason you can't make $50k this month is
because of your limited mindset (PERIOD).
Well, if that's the only reason, why not unleash your unlimited mindset and make $10 million this month, then buy us all a nice Christmas present?
Black Hat Cat is offline  
Unread 2nd December 2008, 06:34 PM   #37
Starting Over
War Room Member
 
Steven Wagenheim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Roselle, NJ, USA
Posts: 17,231
Blog Entries: 13
Thanks: 1,825
Thanked 7,455 Times in 2,906 Posts
Default Re: Quick Way To $50k This Month

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev Clement View Post
The other problem a lot of people have is they allow views from forums to negatively affect their thinking.

Let me explain what I mean.

Someone wants to get involved in a specific niche.
They ask advice and are told you will never get paid more than $100.
Immediately they believe that to be true.
The work believing that to get to $10K will take them months or years.
They keep working for peanuts because their belief is they don't deserve more, or they have been told it is impossible to get more.
Yet, if they watch the same people who gave that bad advice and see what they are doing, they are packaging the work in a different way and telling people go and sell it for $10,000 and outsource for $50.
If people were to search they will find that $10,000 is too cheap, because there are ways of doing the $100 and charging up to $50,000.
There are places outside the IM niche that will pay a premium for services, and once people understand that, their mindset will change.

Bev, that is quite true. I think the problem is, we have forgotten what
it was like to be out in the brick and mortar world.

When I was consulting for White Computer Industries here in NJ, the money
they'd spend on lunch was outrageous. I was making $30 an hour as a
consultant who basically walked around all day observing people putting
shoe boxes into carousels. It was insane the amount of money that was
wasted.

Large corporations spend insane amounts of money on things we'd never
even consider charging that much for. And yes, I'm as guilty of that as
anybody else. Six years out of corporate life and I've developed this
mindset of the $27 ebook (which I am working on changing and getting
away from...so please Masked Marketer, no more lectures.) But it's an
easy trap to fall into because of all the cheap info we see online.

Look at all the gifting programs.

For just $10 YOU can make $$$ per week.

I could keep going but I don't want to make anybody sick.

We're conditioned and programmed to believe 2 things.

1. We can make a fortune online without spending more than $10.
2. We can't sell anything at a high cost because of number 1 above.

It's a non stop feeding frenzy that cycles itself into oblivion except for
the few who have the guts to say...

Screw this...You want my services? You're going to have to pay for
them.

A few online have done that. I am heading in that direction because I
have enough smarts in my head to know that I'm worth a hell of a lot
more than I'm putting myself out there for.

And yeah, I know a lot of my fans (God I hate that word) are going to say,

"Steve, don't sell out for the dollar. We need you to sell us all this great
stuff dirt cheap."

And as I continue down that slippery slope, I'll still have to deal with my
50 emails a day and my low six figure income.

There comes a time where you just have to say...

Screw this...You want my services? You're going to have to pay for
them.

Will I take a hit on the one end? Probably.

Do I care?

Honestly, at this point, if I end up going out of business because all I
can sell is $27 ebooks, then I deserve to go out of business. I'll go sit
in my recording studio and make my music.

I don't need to do this.

I have enough articles and sites and products and advertising out there
that I could stop working today and still make 50K a year. With my mortgage
paid off and my daughter out of college in a year, it's all I'll need.

I am very thankful for this thread and the kick that Daniel gave me to
make me realize that I'm giving away my knowledge (6 years of it) for a
song.

It's going to stop in 2009.

And Bev...you rock!

Steven Wagenheim is offline  
Unread 2nd December 2008, 06:38 PM   #38
Senior Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 1,027
Thanks: 265
Thanked 82 Times in 68 Posts
Default Re: Quick Way To $50k This Month

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev Clement View Post
If people were to search they will find that $10,000 is too cheap, because there are ways of doing the $100 and charging up to $50,000.
There are places outside the IM niche that will pay a premium for services, and once people understand that, their mindset will change.
Thanks for chiming in Bev- on point advice.

The value changes once you take it to a different market.

Selling IM stuff to IM people will only yield peanuts- compared to taking it offline (that's probably where the biggest market gap is)

The bigger the market gap- more potential money.

The seminar company I used to work with did 250k average a seminar and they had them all across the nation multiple times a week/day. And it was only one portion of the entire operation.

Thinking big and out side the box can make lots of money.

Thanks for that Bev
MaskedMarketer is offline  
Unread 2nd December 2008, 06:51 PM   #39
Writer
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2006
Posts: 8,746
Blog Entries: 1
Thanks: 453
Thanked 970 Times in 360 Posts
Default Re: Quick Way To $50k This Month

I wasn't talking about the offline business, because here in HK that isn't a good option for me. I am talking purely online which can be done from any part of the world.

But, I have been researching a lot recently, and I am seeing certain people posting on this forum who really have double standards. They want top dollar for their work, and make sure that the newbie and others are told they are the bottom of the pile, so keep working for a couple of dollars, so I can make the big dollars.

Tell someone often enough they are an idiot and they will believe you.

It took me years to believe I wasn't a failure, because my mother said I failed because I got 99% in maths.

Bev Clement is offline  
Unread 2nd December 2008, 06:53 PM   #40
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
richfit's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 236
Thanks: 4
Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
Default Re: Quick Way To $50k This Month

Daniel Awesome Post!

There are too many people who are thinking small when they can just as well be thinking big...I think it was Donald Trump who said,

"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well Think Big!"

PerfectFunnelSystem.com - Enter to WIN a Brand NEW Kindle Fire + Download My Report titled, "11 Irresistible Money Magnets To Generate More Leads For Your Business!"

Affiliates earn over $404 per sale + $38 per month recurring cash flow when you share "this experience" See why top marketers are promoting like crazy!
richfit is offline  
Unread 2nd December 2008, 07:28 PM   #41
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Ebbi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Here!
Posts: 428
Thanks: 41
Thanked 217 Times in 28 Posts
Default Re: Quick Way To $50k This Month

Great post!!!!

I'm adding this to the newbie thread this second!

Ebbi

Ebbi is offline  
Unread 2nd December 2008, 07:32 PM   #42
Senior Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 1,027
Thanks: 265
Thanked 82 Times in 68 Posts
Default Re: Quick Way To $50k This Month

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev Clement View Post
I wasn't talking about the offline business, because here in HK that isn't a good option for me. I am talking purely online which can be done from any part of the world.
Hey Bev- Its really about thinking about side the box - and whats the "norm". And you're doing a great job at taking this outside the IM niche and outside the box. Many people just follow the crowd.

And the market gaps are the sweet spots for the potential to make the most money. No matter what market/industry you're in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev Clement View Post
But, I have been researching a lot recently, and I am seeing certain people posting on this forum who really have double standards. They want top dollar for their work, and make sure that the newbie and others are told they are the bottom of the pile, so keep working for a couple of dollars, so I can make the big dollars.
Its a dog eat dog world...
MaskedMarketer is offline  
Unread 2nd December 2008, 07:41 PM   #43
Success Is No Illusion!
War Room Member
 
TheMagicShow's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , .
Posts: 3,762
Blog Entries: 1
Thanks: 41
Thanked 102 Times in 72 Posts
Default Re: Quick Way To $50k This Month

Thanks Daniel, this was by far one of the best posts I have ever read on the warrior forum and for it to come near the end of the year makes it even sweeter, you are a true professional and your posts are always nice to read.

" You can either give a man a fish and feed him for a day OR teach him how to catch a fish and it will feed him for a lifetime"
TheMagicShow is offline  
Unread 2nd December 2008, 07:46 PM   #44
You R GREAT if you are A
War Room Member
 
George Wright's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2002
Location: Shakey/Sunny CA, USA.
Posts: 7,221
Blog Entries: 31
Thanks: 3,795
Thanked 2,404 Times in 1,005 Posts
Default Re: Quick Way To $50k This Month

Daniel You Said,

Quote:
My THEORY is that most peoples (Including marketers)
minds still haven't caught up with the power of the
internet.
No truer words were ever spoken.

George Wright

"The first chapter sells the book; the last chapter sells the next book." Mickey Spillane
George Wright is online now  
Unread 2nd December 2008, 07:53 PM   #45
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
onlinetreason's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 105
Thanks: 44
Thanked 98 Times in 15 Posts
Default Re: Quick Way To $50k This Month

I completely agree with you brother!People should definitely take your advice because you do know what you are talking about. Well I hope you do anyways. I am yet to make that much money in a month, but I do hope to do so Someday. Great post.
onlinetreason is offline  
Unread 2nd December 2008, 08:08 PM   #46
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Rob Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Fort Wayne IN, USA.
Posts: 445
Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: Quick Way To $50k This Month

I think one of the things that helps bring change in our preception is seeing others succeed. If you see others doing it and know they are really doing it that makes a difference.

If you start getting personal success your goals will get larger and larger. Personal success can really help change your perception.
Rob Lee is offline  
Unread 2nd December 2008, 08:09 PM   #47
Advanced Warrior
 
Marian Berghes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Romania
Posts: 833
Thanks: 133
Thanked 112 Times in 73 Posts
Default Re: Quick Way To $50k This Month

Great thread guys...really made me think about some stuff and some ideas that I have but always told myself stuff like ”no, your not known enough to do that” or ”I first need to make X amount of money before I can charge X amount of money for my consulting”....

I have done ”how to improve conversion rate” consulting for rock bottom prices while offering top advice to some guys and businesses, just because I think that I am not a ”celebrity” in my area of expertise so that must mean that I should charge very low so I can -work my way up- then start doing/selling courses for 1k$ a pop or somethin' like that.

Thx Daniel,Bev,Masked,Steve and the others for making me realise that I should get cracking on some of my courses that I was ”afraid” to do just because I tought I could only sell them for 27$ (the 27$ ebook mindset again) because thats what other people sell it for, you know?

Thx again. and time to get those dusty gazillion notes out and make my course.
-----------------------------------------------
EDIT: Also other 2 things that have kept me from making more are:

1. My age...Im 20..how many of you or other business would agree to pay $1k-$10k to a 20 year old kid? Even if say that my work is outstanding you would still have ALOT more doubts than if a 40 year old would make you the same offer. Aint I right?

2. My nationality. Generally Americans,Canadians,Australians,UK people tend to not-trust me because of my nationality. And I cant sell in my country because people here don't have the mentality yet..for them 90% of IM is a scam and you cant change their minds (Ive done 2 FREE seminars for newbies with basic IM stuff and at the end 60% of them told me that ”nah, I still think that you have to steal or something so you can make a living online your just trying to scam us”...and I didn't even had anything for sale at none of the seminars), and business don't pay very much for consulting...cus of their limited thinking.
Also
Marian Berghes is offline  
Unread 2nd December 2008, 08:32 PM   #48
"Opportunitiesaplenty"
War Room Member
 
Steve Faber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Redmond,WA, USA .
Posts: 843
Thanks: 485
Thanked 195 Times in 122 Posts
Default Re: Quick Way To $50k This Month

Fantastic post! (and now thread) The whole thing about limiting yourself is so true. What you're worth to your customers is a reflection of the value you provide to them. That's for them to decide. In many such cases people devalue themselves and think way too small.

If you give them information that allows them to go from losing money every month to becoming profitable, that sort of information is virtually priceless to them, no matter how long it took you create, package, and convey it to them.

I had a consulting friend that took a company that was losing $1,000,000 a month and made it profitable by adjusting their product line. How much was that information worth to them? Unfortunately for him he only charged them an hourly consulting fee for his services. He had no contingency fee contract for residual revenue.

That is partially because he knew very little about their business before he agreed to the consulting job, so he didn't feel his services were worth more than his standard, hourly rate. Big mistake.

In the early 1990's I began installing custom residential audio video systems. I still remember the first $30K+ job we sold. It was $37K and I had to almost force myself to ask for that much money. Looking back now, the figure was ridiculously small. Again, I was self limiting. In the years since, I've designed and sold residential A/V systems that were above $500K. It's all in feeling that it's worth it.

You have to look at what it is worth to your client, not to you. You don't have your client's budget. Remember that when you're selling big ticket items to the very well heeled or businesses. Selling to businesses is even easier, because you can demonstrate you will bring them actual value in the form of recurring savings, increased revenues or profits, or lowered capital acquisition costs.

Remember, there is no can not; only do or do not.

Want KILLER Marketing Tips that WILL Grow Your Business?
Of Course You Do!
Follow Me on Twitter Now
After all, you're probably following a few hundred people already that aren't doing squat for you.....
Steve Faber is offline  
Unread 2nd December 2008, 08:45 PM   #49
Senior Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 1,027
Thanks: 265
Thanked 82 Times in 68 Posts
Default Re: Quick Way To $50k This Month

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marian Berghes View Post
EDIT: Also other 2 things that have kept me from making more are:

1. My age...Im 20..how many of you or other business would agree to pay $1k-$10k to a 20 year old kid? Even if say that my work is outstanding you would still have ALOT more doubts than if a 40 year old would make you the same offer. Aint I right?
If you were confident in yourself you could do it. It is an internal issue on self esteem as well as other stuff. Plus, you do have to be somewhat of an expert- and produce results for your clients.

I posted this the other day. Maybe it will give you some inspiration

"At Age 12, Farrah had a lucrative nationwide speaking career commanding $5,000 - $10,000 per appearance."

He became self made millionaire at 14.

The Official Farrah Gray Website

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marian Berghes View Post
2. My nationality. Generally Americans,Canadians,Australians,UK people tend to not-trust me because of my nationality. And I cant sell in my country because people here don't have the mentality yet..for them 90% of IM is a scam and you cant change their minds (Ive done 2 FREE seminars for newbies with basic IM stuff and at the end 60% of them told me that ”nah, I still think that you have to steal or something so you can make a living online your just trying to scam us”...and I didn't even had anything for sale at none of the seminars), and business don't pay very much for consulting...cus of their limited thinking.
Also

If you can't sell offline- then just sell online. And, to me, nationality has nothing to do with trust. Just try to get out of that mindset and do your thing!

===========================



Edit:

FREE EBOOK


Here's the E- Book the 14 year old self made millionaire wrote
:

Reallionaire: Nine Steps to Becoming ... - Google Book Search -

- Its about half of the book or more- its only a preview but good and free..

You can read short description at amazon and reviews...

Amazon.com: Reallionaire: Nine Steps to Becoming Rich from the Inside Out: Farrah Gray, Fran Harris: Books
MaskedMarketer is offline  
Unread 2nd December 2008, 08:59 PM   #50
HyperActive Warrior
 
Cardsearch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 318
Thanks: 6
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: Quick Way To $50k This Month

I once worke as an insurance salesman and our boss told us that people only make as much as they think they are worth.How true.

Spend your vacation in a log cabin in Maine!
http://www.squidoo.com/maine-lakeside-log-cabin
Cardsearch is offline  
Closed Thread

  Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace > The Warrior Forum > Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum

Bookmarks

Tags
$50k, month, quick

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:42 AM.