14 replies
Hello warriors,
I've a 1000 dolars as an initial budget, and i decided to enter CPA world, i've read a lot of articles and watched a lot of videos that talks about CPA tactics, testing, tracking..... i think now i understood the concep how CPA compaigns are built, now my quetion for you guys is: how to start? i could get an account in maxbounty+adworedia, i want some advices from CPA experts, how to start?
#cpa #start
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9814053].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    To start you will need an account with one or two networks, a few you should apply to (IMO) are maxbounty, peerfly, a2ads, above all offers

    Thn from here I recommend you pick one traffic source to work with and learn (eg. Ppv, facebook, pof, ppc, etc)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9814418].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author WilliamPARKER1
      Originally Posted by ChrisBa View Post

      To start you will need an account with one or two networks, a few you should apply to (IMO) are maxbounty, peerfly, a2ads, above all offers

      Thn from here I recommend you pick one traffic source to work with and learn (eg. Ppv, facebook, pof, ppc, etc)
      Thanks for the reply,
      Do you recommend me to stick with just one traffic source until i make it work, or start with many traffic sources and then stick with the one that does well?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9814876].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
        Originally Posted by WilliamPARKER1 View Post

        Thanks for the reply,
        Do you recommend me to stick with just one traffic source until i make it work, or start with many traffic sources and then stick with the one that does well?
        No worries.

        I highly recommend you stick with 1 traffic source while you learn it, one of the biggest mistakes that people make when starting out is jumping between traffic sources (IMO)

        At most, change the specific traffic source if you need to (eg. If you want to stick with PPV and you are running with trafficvance, try sticking with trafficvance. If you need to move away from Trafficvance for whatever reason, still stick with PPV, just pick another provider such as 50onred)
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9820543].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author WilliamPARKER1
          Originally Posted by ChrisBa View Post

          No worries.

          I highly recommend you stick with 1 traffic source while you learn it, one of the biggest mistakes that people make when starting out is jumping between traffic sources (IMO)

          At most, change the specific traffic source if you need to (eg. If you want to stick with PPV and you are running with trafficvance, try sticking with trafficvance. If you need to move away from Trafficvance for whatever reason, still stick with PPV, just pick another provider such as 50onred)
          Thank you for the Help
          So what i got from you is that every source of traffic works but you need to learn it with
          profundity, if it doesn't work that means that i make something wrong.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9821313].message }}
  • Just stick one traffic source...and one more thing, read case studies...you'll get more lucky spinning off of already working systems.
    Good luck
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9814942].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JoeFerguson
    After choosing a network you're going to have to make a decision and run with it. You're budget is roughly the perfect amount for starting out so it definitely gives you more options than someone who's looking to do things for free. PPV can be a good starting place because there a few great PPV networks (50onRed, Lead Impact) that can give you a nice jump start into things.

    Like others have mentioned, choose a niche and traffic source and try to learn and gain as much experience with those as you can before abandoning them for something else. Ask your AM which offers in the niche you're running best suit your traffic source. (They'll most likely recommend this to you when you first sign up.)

    Good luck!
    Signature
    Increase your revenue and earn a $1000 bonus as a new affiliate at MaxBounty.com!

    For additional advice and industry happenings, head over to MaxBounty's Blog!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9815976].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author WilliamPARKER1
      Thank you very much my friends for the help.
      Plzz can you guys recommend me a good training program that can help me to do well with running Campaigns?
      thanks in advance
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9817209].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author minacpaforever
        Originally Posted by WilliamPARKER1 View Post

        Thank you very much my friends for the help.
        Plzz can you guys recommend me a good training program that can help me to do well with running Campaigns?
        thanks in advance
        i suggest you to start with POF is very friendly with newbie
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9819153].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author alchebank
    If you want to start with paid traffic, I recommend you find more budget. $100 is never enough.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9821151].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PublisherWang
    Hello, I think you can join stackthatmoney forum. There are many experienced aff and friends can help you. they know everything about mobile CPA. SO do not hesitate. Sign up STM, you will benefit a lot.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9821185].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author pravinkumar1
    i have one doubt over google analytics as, in session and page views which one is important, and google pay you for page views or sessions vs unique visitors, impressions. tell me to which one we get paid?
    Signature

    My interest towards Android, Technology, Internet, Software, Download, How To, Windows.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9821236].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hbeladiya
    Sign up with Different network with different niche. Now a days Mobile networks are in trend like us.
    Signature

    www.adattract.com
    E-mail: hardik@adattract.com
    Skype: adattract
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9857157].message }}

Trending Topics