3 Steps To Help Getting Approved at PeerFly

49 replies
Over the past week I have been helping our approvals team at PeerFly go through publisher applications. After having gone through about 1,000 applications, I have a few tips for my fellow Warriors that I think will help you get your application approved...

#approved #peerfly #steps
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    Thanks Luke, I remembered the process was fairly simple when I applied to peerfly and the approval process was pain free

    This should help anyone new and starting out
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9934561].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Samrath Gupta
    Back in time, It wasnt such a pain to apply to peerfly or any netwLuke!ork. Due to increasing fraud and fake people, Networks are taking such steps!

    However If you are serious about it then one should be good with it

    Great Tip Luke!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9934931].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bratesldlas
    Thanks for these tips Luke! I have applied for PeerFly yesterday, i hope i will start working with this great Network very soon!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9936990].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author LukePeerFly
      Originally Posted by bratesldlas View Post

      Thanks for these tips Luke! I have applied for PeerFly yesterday, i hope i will start working with this great Network very soon!
      Great! PM me with the email address on your account and I'll take a look
      Signature

      ^ My Blog

      Are you an affiliate that runs PPV advertising? You need my PPV target scraper!
      Have a Facebook Page? FPTraffic, manages over 1,000,000,000 (BILLION) Likes! Check it out :)
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9947154].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author loufix
    Thank you luke for the usefull tips! i have applied few months ago but it got denied because i didn't have atraffic reference from other CPA networks, is it necessary to have that?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9957129].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author LukePeerFly
      Originally Posted by loufix View Post

      Thank you luke for the usefull tips! i have applied few months ago but it got denied because i didn't have atraffic reference from other CPA networks, is it necessary to have that?
      There are certain factors that will cause us to want that. If you'd like to PM me with the email you used on your application then I would be happy to take another look
      Signature

      ^ My Blog

      Are you an affiliate that runs PPV advertising? You need my PPV target scraper!
      Have a Facebook Page? FPTraffic, manages over 1,000,000,000 (BILLION) Likes! Check it out :)
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9960308].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mommedimam
    Thanks Luke for this very helpful Info. You really encouraged me to apply for peerfly by providing such a great tips. I am always looking forward for you great post.Thanks you in advance.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10191905].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Long PY
    Hi Luke!
    The first,I want to thanks Luke for this very helpful Info.
    I am from Viet Nam...I can join the Peerfly,okay?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10192710].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author LukePeerFly
      Originally Posted by mommedimam View Post

      Thanks Luke for this very helpful Info. You really encouraged me to apply for peerfly by providing such a great tips. I am always looking forward for you great post.Thanks you in advance.
      Good to hear You're welcome.

      Originally Posted by Long PY View Post

      Hi Luke!
      The first,I want to thanks Luke for this very helpful Info.
      I am from Viet Nam...I can join the Peerfly,okay?
      Yes, we accept publishers from all over the world. We currently have publishers from at least 165 different countries.
      Signature

      ^ My Blog

      Are you an affiliate that runs PPV advertising? You need my PPV target scraper!
      Have a Facebook Page? FPTraffic, manages over 1,000,000,000 (BILLION) Likes! Check it out :)
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10193086].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sandeep26619
    look i have email you looking forward for your emails i have sent the requirement asked me in recent email ... now waiting for you call ..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10194276].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author raiyansohan
    Thanks for these tips Luke! I have applied for PeerFly today, i hope i will start working with this great Network very soon!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10208754].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mukhles61
    Hey Luke Thanks for your information. I am already apply. But I don't get approved or rezect mail. Can you help me?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10216333].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author LukePeerFly
      Originally Posted by sandeep26619 View Post

      look i have email you looking forward for your emails i have sent the requirement asked me in recent email ... now waiting for you call ..
      The phone verification is automated on the application.

      Originally Posted by raiyansohan View Post

      Thanks for these tips Luke! I have applied for PeerFly today, i hope i will start working with this great Network very soon!
      Great!

      Originally Posted by Mukhles61 View Post

      Hey Luke Thanks for your information. I am already apply. But I don't get approved or rezect mail. Can you help me?
      Your application will be reviewed as soon as possible if it has not been already
      Signature

      ^ My Blog

      Are you an affiliate that runs PPV advertising? You need my PPV target scraper!
      Have a Facebook Page? FPTraffic, manages over 1,000,000,000 (BILLION) Likes! Check it out :)
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10217939].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kaiyum
        Hey Luke,
        Thanks for your very helpful Information. I'm just now apply your Peerfly. You help me for approve. I'm very interesting PeerFly Publisher......
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10221837].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author TheTrafficOutlet
          Hey Luke

          Hope your doing well.

          Glad I came across this thread as I was just doing some little research on peerfly cpa. I managed to do everything but the url i gave in my application is currently down because doing some site adjustments etc and will be up next weekend as I been away on holiday so hope thats ok ?

          Managed to provide my uk passport id scanned, verify phone and email and all past experiance in internet marketing and all the required info.

          Thanks

          Sharaaz

          p.s > lol at the id picture in first post.

          Peace.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10232803].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author LukePeerFly
            Originally Posted by Kaiyum View Post

            Hey Luke,
            Thanks for your very helpful Information. I'm just now apply your Peerfly. You help me for approve. I'm very interesting PeerFly Publisher......
            Great, your application will be reviewed as soon as possible

            Originally Posted by TheTrafficOutlet View Post

            Hey Luke

            Hope your doing well.

            Glad I came across this thread as I was just doing some little research on peerfly cpa. I managed to do everything but the url i gave in my application is currently down because doing some site adjustments etc and will be up next weekend as I been away on holiday so hope thats ok ?

            Managed to provide my uk passport id scanned, verify phone and email and all past experiance in internet marketing and all the required info.

            Thanks

            Sharaaz

            p.s > lol at the id picture in first post.

            Peace.
            Your website is fine, but for anyone reading this that is planning to apply, if your website is down do NOT include it on your application.

            We're running a bit behind on applications, but we've hired another manager to help and will be working our way through them as soon as possible.
            Signature

            ^ My Blog

            Are you an affiliate that runs PPV advertising? You need my PPV target scraper!
            Have a Facebook Page? FPTraffic, manages over 1,000,000,000 (BILLION) Likes! Check it out :)
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10233662].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author TheTrafficOutlet
              Originally Posted by LukePeerFly View Post

              Great, your application will be reviewed as soon as possible



              Your website is fine, but for anyone reading this that is planning to apply, if your website is down do NOT include it on your application.

              We're running a bit behind on applications, but we've hired another manager to help and will be working our way through them as soon as possible.
              Thanks I managed to get my site up and running.

              Hope to hear soon.

              All the best.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10237648].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Zoe_21
        Informative thread here Luke!

        Thanks for the heads up

        Poss to clarify this bit please?
        Originally Posted by LukePeerFly

        The phone verification is automated on the application.
        Is it because too many appls why no human interaction?

        and this:
        "Do not copy and paste from eBook purchased"
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10413833].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author LukePeerFly
          Originally Posted by Tanvir010 View Post

          Peerfly donot approve if anyone earn 500$ minimum.So what's about the newbie?Donot they approve in peerfly?
          Not everyone is required to provide proof of earnings. The requirements are based on your application.
          Originally Posted by Zoe_21 View Post

          Informative thread here Luke!

          Thanks for the heads up

          Poss to clarify this bit please?

          Is it because too many appls why no human interaction?

          and this:
          "Do not copy and paste from eBook purchased"
          We automated the phone verification so our team wouldn't spend all day calling up new applicants. Once you're approved you are assigned an Affiliate Manager that you are welcome to call
          Signature

          ^ My Blog

          Are you an affiliate that runs PPV advertising? You need my PPV target scraper!
          Have a Facebook Page? FPTraffic, manages over 1,000,000,000 (BILLION) Likes! Check it out :)
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10414816].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Zoe_21
            Originally Posted by LukePeerFly

            We automated the phone verification so our team wouldn't spend all day calling up new applicants.
            Thought so!
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10417404].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RaselAhmed
    I have complete all registration process.. Now waiting for approval.
    I have put all of my real information about my experience, marketing technique,Etc
    So probably i can expect that I will get accepted by peerfly..By the way thank you Luke for all of your kind information.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10269429].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Hamim
    Complete The Registration process. Waiting for approval.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10269474].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TB Ann
    Cool....Thanks for sharing such information.
    Signature
    SELL & BUY Adult Traffic
    www.trafficbroker.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10270694].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author LukePeerFly
    Happy to see all these new applications. The approvals guy I hired is going full steam now and we have a new goal of getting applications reviewed within 3 days. We've been crushing the goal
    Signature

    ^ My Blog

    Are you an affiliate that runs PPV advertising? You need my PPV target scraper!
    Have a Facebook Page? FPTraffic, manages over 1,000,000,000 (BILLION) Likes! Check it out :)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10271054].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TheTrafficOutlet
      Originally Posted by LukePeerFly View Post

      Happy to see all these new applications. The approvals guy I hired is going full steam now and we have a new goal of getting applications reviewed within 3 days. We've been crushing the goal
      Nice !

      I have not heard nothing since last month applying luke from previous chat in this thread.

      Do you have my right email ? please may you pm me when you are free to know if im accepted or not.

      I dont mind the outcome so I know and can move on.

      Thanks.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10272235].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author LukePeerFly
        Originally Posted by TheTrafficOutlet View Post

        Nice !

        I have not heard nothing since last month applying luke from previous chat in this thread.

        Do you have my right email ? please may you pm me when you are free to know if im accepted or not.

        I dont mind the outcome so I know and can move on.

        Thanks.
        You would have hear back by now. PM or email me so I can take a look.
        Signature

        ^ My Blog

        Are you an affiliate that runs PPV advertising? You need my PPV target scraper!
        Have a Facebook Page? FPTraffic, manages over 1,000,000,000 (BILLION) Likes! Check it out :)
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10272666].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TrafficFlow
    Hey Luke,

    I am already approved, and I have a website that attracts mainly females aged 30 to about 65 that are searching for discount restaurant coupons in the U.S. I tried the movie ticket offer but without much success. Can you suggest some other offers to promote?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10272683].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author morg2k2
      Hi Luke,

      I am already with Peerfly and Maxbounty two of the biggest networks, i remember at the time i was quite scared before applying due to the many statements I have found here, but i was the most honest as possible, show my website that i had at the time. Peerfly was approved very fast, maxbounty took more a few days because they required to call me and we had a nice chat about how I would help them network and after that call i was approved.

      So i think you need to be yourself, explain how will you promote the offers, don´t try to show off , if your site has 10 visitors per day don´t say it has 1000 and so.

      Morg
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10272752].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author LukePeerFly
      Originally Posted by TrafficFlow View Post

      Hey Luke,

      I am already approved, and I have a website that attracts mainly females aged 30 to about 65 that are searching for discount restaurant coupons in the U.S. I tried the movie ticket offer but without much success. Can you suggest some other offers to promote?
      Sure, email me or contact your AM
      Signature

      ^ My Blog

      Are you an affiliate that runs PPV advertising? You need my PPV target scraper!
      Have a Facebook Page? FPTraffic, manages over 1,000,000,000 (BILLION) Likes! Check it out :)
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10275966].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nathan skyes
    thank for the great tip, Luke. I'll join Peerfly someday
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10272781].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mirazdu
    I have applied properly as you mentioned here but i didn't get approved
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10277118].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ctechmedia
    HI Luke,

    I tried the same steps. and unfortunately i got denied.

    can you help me on this
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10277925].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author LukePeerFly
      Originally Posted by mirazdu View Post

      I have applied properly as you mentioned here but i didn't get approved
      Originally Posted by ctechmedia View Post

      HI Luke,

      I tried the same steps. and unfortunately i got denied.

      can you help me on this
      The steps shown above will not guarantee that you will get approved. They are steps to make sure you're at least providing the information we need. I would be happy to review why your application was denied. Email me or PM me with the email address you used on your application and I will take a look.
      Signature

      ^ My Blog

      Are you an affiliate that runs PPV advertising? You need my PPV target scraper!
      Have a Facebook Page? FPTraffic, manages over 1,000,000,000 (BILLION) Likes! Check it out :)
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10278259].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author justinbonds12
    FDA before marketing their products If the FDA finds Grainia cambogia to be unsafe, it may remove the product from the market or ask the manufacturer to voluntarily recall the product. The FDA and the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) may also take regulatory actions against manufacturers that make unsubstantiated weight-loss claims about their products. The FDA does not permit dietary supplements Deiting products review to contain pharmaceutical ingredients, and manufacturers may not promote these products to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.Weight-loss supplements contain a wide variety of ingredients. Not surprisingly, the amount of scientific .
    For more Information,visit this site>>>>>>> Dietings | Dieting Review Website
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10277927].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Devilfish168
    oh I just try to apply

    noticed weird it can't match my paypal account.

    the name i enter is correct but never mind I just choose pay check to see go over to the next step can continue

    if approve can I changed the payment ?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10278555].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author LukePeerFly
      Originally Posted by Devilfish168 View Post

      oh I just try to apply

      noticed weird it can't match my paypal account.

      the name i enter is correct but never mind I just choose pay check to see go over to the next step can continue

      if approve can I changed the payment ?
      Glad you decided to apply! Yes, you can change your payment method once you are approved. The name has to match exactly and your PayPal must be verified. I have an old article about it here.

      Once you're approved your AM will be able to help you get it setup
      Signature

      ^ My Blog

      Are you an affiliate that runs PPV advertising? You need my PPV target scraper!
      Have a Facebook Page? FPTraffic, manages over 1,000,000,000 (BILLION) Likes! Check it out :)
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10280473].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dwistroi
    thanks Luke,
    I have completed my data.


    Complete the Registration process. Waiting for approval.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10284060].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ra2
    Hey Luke,
    Thanks for your very helpful Information. Does peerfly.com block visitor from China. I can't visit peerfly.com without a vpn. Can I join the Peerfly? Thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10285998].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author visit_faraz
    Applied for peerfly yesterday and just saw this thread.
    Sending you a pm Luke.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10287567].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ahmadyobi
    thanks a lot
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10287649].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cleaning72
    good guide for newbie, thanks!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10288156].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Devilfish168

      weird I never get reply guess perhaps rejected.....
      anyway those already been approve

      is it ad which you place on your site? will go against adsense rules?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10288417].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hsiswo
    Thank you very much Luke,
    I'm interested to becoming a publisher at Peerfly and will be signing up soon.
    I have a question: If now I do not providing a website and then the future I would like to add my website, how to apply that?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10290055].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author LukePeerFly
      Originally Posted by dwistroi View Post

      thanks Luke,
      I have completed my data.


      Complete the Registration process. Waiting for approval.
      Great!

      Originally Posted by ra2 View Post

      Hey Luke,
      Thanks for your very helpful Information. Does peerfly.com block visitor from China. I can't visit peerfly.com without a vpn. Can I join the Peerfly? Thanks.
      We do not block visitors from China, but it is possible your ISP has our domain blocked.

      Originally Posted by visit_faraz View Post

      Applied for peerfly yesterday and just saw this thread.
      Sending you a pm Luke.
      Fantastic!

      Originally Posted by ahmadyobi View Post

      thanks a lot
      Originally Posted by cleaning72 View Post

      good guide for newbie, thanks!
      You're welcome

      Originally Posted by Devilfish168 View Post


      weird I never get reply guess perhaps rejected.....
      anyway those already been approve

      is it ad which you place on your site? will go against adsense rules?
      You will receive an email whether you are approved or denied. If you did not receive any email them you may not have completed your application. You can email or PM me with the email address you used on your application and I will be happy to take a look.

      PeerFly offers can be placed on your website and as long as it's not an adult offer it should be fine with AdSense.

      Originally Posted by hsiswo View Post

      Thank you very much Luke,
      I'm interested to becoming a publisher at Peerfly and will be signing up soon.
      I have a question: If now I do not providing a website and then the future I would like to add my website, how to apply that?
      You can add it to your profile after you are approved.
      Signature

      ^ My Blog

      Are you an affiliate that runs PPV advertising? You need my PPV target scraper!
      Have a Facebook Page? FPTraffic, manages over 1,000,000,000 (BILLION) Likes! Check it out :)
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10292092].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Devilfish168
        hmmm I " think " I been rejected?

        last received email they ask me how to promote ...more in-depth etc.
        I explain etc

        since than no reply


        I try to log in can't as stated deny
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10305629].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author LukePeerFly
          Originally Posted by Devilfish168 View Post

          hmmm I " think " I been rejected?

          last received email they ask me how to promote ...more in-depth etc.
          I explain etc

          since than no reply


          I try to log in can't as stated deny
          Please email me with how you plan to promote our offers and I'll take a look
          Signature

          ^ My Blog

          Are you an affiliate that runs PPV advertising? You need my PPV target scraper!
          Have a Facebook Page? FPTraffic, manages over 1,000,000,000 (BILLION) Likes! Check it out :)
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10305637].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tanvir010
    Peerfly donot approve if anyone earn 500$ minimum.So what's about the newbie?Donot they approve in peerfly?
    Signature

    Visit http://allpremiumcollection.com .You will be surprized.I am sure.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10340232].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author seo services
    Thanks for sharing peerfly approval tip. I will try it now.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10418056].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sunlead6792
    I am wating for a week but my application untill under review.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10588738].message }}

Trending Topics