by abs007
27 replies
Hi
I was wondering if someone has experience with giving incentives to their visitors. Im sure many of you have come across sites where you can get free ipods, xboxes, psps and much more.

Alot of these sites use CPA incentive schemes. SO the visitor signs up becomes a member and fills out a number of surveys or takes out a few offers in return for a prize.

In order for affiliates to use the incentive offers there must be a way to track the offers by each member. Im sure such incentive scripts are around that work with the affiliate sub ids in maxbounty, azoogle and so on.

Can anyone point me in the right direction,

thanks
#cpa #incentive #script
  • Profile picture of the author TheRichJerksNet
    Sent you a PM ....

    James
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1034938].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Clinch
      Fsrevolution is by far the best. However, I heard it's getting buggy after the 20,000th visitors fills out an offer but I'm sure they will update this by the time you research it, implement, and start getting people to fill out your offers.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1055545].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Preben Frenning
      Originally Posted by TheRichJerksNet View Post

      Sent you a PM ....

      James
      Would you mind sending me the same PM?
      Signature

      Content overload? Too many tabs open? Then
      check out my awesome tech startup! - It will make your life easier.


      Twitter? - http://twitter.com/Preben_Frenning

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1579880].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Globe_Trotter13
      Originally Posted by TheRichJerksNet View Post

      Sent you a PM ....

      James
      Me too please!
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1579911].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author jobito
      Originally Posted by TheRichJerksNet View Post

      Sent you a PM ....

      James
      PLEASE PM ME TOO.
      THANKS
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4545454].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author smashedpumpkins
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1579944].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TVChatten
      Originally Posted by smashedpumpkins View Post

      The script James is speaking of is a great script. It's filled with 100's of features and great fraud protection. However, there were a few bugs and issues I was never able to get taken care of. The script was originally built in efforts to strengthen my former business OrderGiftsFree, LLC. I'm no longer involved with the incentive industry.
      Oh wow, you were the owner of that business?
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1580368].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bravo75
      What made you quit?

      Originally Posted by smashedpumpkins View Post

      The script James is speaking of is a great script. It's filled with 100's of features and great fraud protection. However, there were a few bugs and issues I was never able to get taken care of. The script was originally built in efforts to strengthen my former business OrderGiftsFree, LLC. I'm no longer involved with the incentive industry.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1580443].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Preben Frenning
    FsRevolution you mean? Or is there another one?

    What kind of bugs are there with it in that case?

    Thanks,
    Preben
    Signature

    Content overload? Too many tabs open? Then
    check out my awesome tech startup! - It will make your life easier.


    Twitter? - http://twitter.com/Preben_Frenning

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1580137].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bravo75
    For anyone serious about starting an incentive site, you should defianetly check out this site Best Incentive Affiliates
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1580337].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dilan Rodrigo
    Hi

    Can you please send me the same PM plz, I'm interested as well, Neeed expert help coz I'm a newbie

    Thanks

    Dilan
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1580364].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Preben Frenning
    Fraud is mostly for cash incentive sites, right?
    And what do you mean by "fighting to get paid by your affiliates"? - It's you who's supposed to pay them, or do you mean the companies you where affiliate for?

    Aaaand... have you tried it for countries outside the US? Or generally targeting countries that don't speak english?

    It's very interesting you heard your views about this, as I want to start an incentive site in my country and make it go viral. (Can't be that hard to make it viral I would guess)

    I have read in another post that it's only profitable if you "have the traffic", but making it viral would not be that hard in my opinion, as well as you'll get loads of leads for if you make a similar site some other time.

    What's your take on this?

    And thanks for jumping in on this thread again @smashedpumpkins
    Signature

    Content overload? Too many tabs open? Then
    check out my awesome tech startup! - It will make your life easier.


    Twitter? - http://twitter.com/Preben_Frenning

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1582265].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bravo75
      What exactly do you mean by going viral? As far as I know, freebie sites require constant promotion.



      Originally Posted by Preben Frenning View Post

      Fraud is mostly for cash incentive sites, right?
      And what do you mean by "fighting to get paid by your affiliates"? - It's you who's supposed to pay them, or do you mean the companies you where affiliate for?

      Aaaand... have you tried it for countries outside the US? Or generally targeting countries that don't speak english?

      It's very interesting you heard your views about this, as I want to start an incentive site in my country and make it go viral. (Can't be that hard to make it viral I would guess)

      I have read in another post that it's only profitable if you "have the traffic", but making it viral would not be that hard in my opinion, as well as you'll get loads of leads for if you make a similar site some other time.

      What's your take on this?

      And thanks for jumping in on this thread again @smashedpumpkins
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1582287].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Preben Frenning
        Originally Posted by bravo75 View Post

        What exactly do you mean by going viral? As far as I know, freebie sites require constant promotion.
        Well, to make something go viral, you'll need a good "prize" and an awesome reason to spread the word.

        For example a phenomenon in Norway atm. to get a free spotify premium invite. (costs $10)

        You'll need to fill out a survey to get approved to the site, and then have 6 of your friends do it as well.

        In this example, they have great facebook integration. (If also combined with twitter promo, as well as other platforms and social network)

        The "prize" is something many people wants, and it's NOT hard to fill out the survey, nor to invite 6 friends to do it. (At least it doesn't seem so)

        Keep in mind you'll also get their contact details as well for further promo.

        Another example is by a Norwegian power supplier. They ran a competition they sent out to all of their existing customers, where you could win free power for a year, and if someone you invite win, you get it also.

        Or a major flight company had a competition where you could win "your own plane". You chose the destination and named the flight, and what you had to do was to refer 30 friends, and all of them would get a free flight to that destination.

        Shouldn't be too hard to make an incentive site that way if you also give them an additional prize for sharing the info when they get their prize.

        Or what do you think?
        Signature

        Content overload? Too many tabs open? Then
        check out my awesome tech startup! - It will make your life easier.


        Twitter? - http://twitter.com/Preben_Frenning

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1582314].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author bravo75
          Sound like you have a good game plan. Are you going to be using the Fsr script? I have the script and have a graphic designer ready to go to work. You should defo sign up for Revenue Universe and Adscenmedia if you are using FSR. A lot of people are saying the market is saturated but I don't believe it. Look at affiliate marketing ffs, if that isn't oversaturated then I don't know what is. Also, a lot of new freebie sites shut down pretty quick because people realize that the promotional aspect is a lot more difficult than they thought. Unlike affiliate site with SEO optimized content, your freebie site has no chance for natural ranking in the serps. As far as fraud goes, well that is just the nature of the game and scrubbing and shaving by the networks will be an ongoing reality - although the FSR script can reduce this greatly. I am going to outsource the promotion of my site, so I can focuse more on customer support and fresh updates with the best offers



          Originally Posted by Preben Frenning View Post

          Well, to make something go viral, you'll need a good "prize" and an awesome reason to spread the word.

          For example a phenomenon in Norway atm. to get a free spotify premium invite. (costs $10)

          You'll need to fill out a survey to get approved to the site, and then have 6 of your friends do it as well.

          In this example, they have great facebook integration. (If also combined with twitter promo, as well as other platforms and social network)

          The "prize" is something many people wants, and it's NOT hard to fill out the survey, nor to invite 6 friends to do it. (At least it doesn't seem so)

          Keep in mind you'll also get their contact details as well for further promo.

          Another example is by a Norwegian power supplier. They ran a competition they sent out to all of their existing customers, where you could win free power for a year, and if someone you invite win, you get it also.

          Or a major flight company had a competition where you could win "your own plane". You chose the destination and named the flight, and what you had to do was to refer 30 friends, and all of them would get a free flight to that destination.

          Shouldn't be too hard to make an incentive site that way if you also give them an additional prize for sharing the info when they get their prize.

          Or what do you think?
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1583963].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author didiert
    I would like to know more about this subject too.

    Apreciate all the info.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1583426].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author VipulShah
    I'm hoping to resurrect this thread. I'm looking for a cash incentive script for an offer to track user who complete the offer.

    Can anyone tell me where to get one...best price(maybe $10-$15?) or free? Thanks!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3378862].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author zacyeahcpa
      most online incentive site script need continual coding to fit your exclusive needs. I have also looking for a perfect solution to incentive offers promoting sites
      Signature
      keygen box free serial number for top windows applications
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3933348].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Shaz07
      Originally Posted by VipulShah View Post

      I'm hoping to resurrect this thread. I'm looking for a cash incentive script for an offer to track user who complete the offer.

      Can anyone tell me where to get one...best price(maybe $10-$15?) or free? Thanks!
      No script will be that cheap, and if it is it will not be a good one. You're going to need a comprehensive script like FSR to start out. I wouldn't say it's the best script ever, but it is far above the others I've seen.
      Signature
      Blue Track Media - Incentive Affiliate Network - Link Locker - Content Locker - v2
      Prompt Payments. Best Customer Support. Highest EPCs. Mobile Optimized. Trusted since 2009!
      Trust us, we're good, honorable people.
      Learn more about Shahzil (Shaz) Amin and Blue Track Media
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4074810].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author liuruyan
    I also looking for an incentive script
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4073497].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ivestvertiser
    Hi all!

    I have had great success with a free incentive site script that used to be available on a forum. The forum has closed down, and the writers of this great script have moved on to bigger things since then. Good thing I kept an original copy of it!

    This script is very basic, and requires you to do manual crediting of the offers. I have an upgraded version of the script that has many more features, but this one is free, and it includes all of the basic necessities you would need to run an incentive site.

    Some of the features are :
    users can only make 1 account.
    email verification.
    subid added to url as user clicks offer.
    search feature for offers
    edit, add, delete offers quickly and easily.
    Easy to use and customize admin panel.

    You must be familiar with setting up SQL database, but the instructions are straightforward on that, too.

    All you have to do is complete an offer, and the download is yours!

    I am in the process of putting one together right now with a few extra customizations I made to it as time went by. You can see mine at justreview.co/offers

    *Keep in mind that your script will not look like this as I have changed the CSS and added some postback functionality for automatic crediting.

    Anyways, there you go.. It works pretty good, but you have to watch out for users who try to abuse the referral system. I recommend requiring a minimum earnings amount of your referrals for the referrer to be credited. That can be seen very quickl in the database, too.

    Anyways, I hope you make as much (if not more) money than I did with it, and will continue to very soon!
    Signature

    Free incentive site script download if you complete an offer.
    http://lnkgt.com/6Wf
    Thanks for your time,
    Investvertiser

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4134193].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MediaCat
    @invesvertiser - attempted to check out this script of yours and seems that your account has been suspended with whatever cpa network you were with...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4286717].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    Originally Posted by abs007 View Post

    Hi
    I was wondering if someone has experience with giving incentives to their visitors. Im sure many of you have come across sites where you can get free ipods, xboxes, psps and much more.

    Alot of these sites use CPA incentive schemes. SO the visitor signs up becomes a member and fills out a number of surveys or takes out a few offers in return for a prize.

    In order for affiliates to use the incentive offers there must be a way to track the offers by each member. Im sure such incentive scripts are around that work with the affiliate sub ids in maxbounty, azoogle and so on.

    Can anyone point me in the right direction,

    thanks


    Check out blamads or CPA lead, they are incentives only networks and have pre made scripts you can use
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4289814].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SuccessMarketer
    I have an incetive site that -to be honest- have not promoted so far. The script I used is "myvouchergeek(dot)com" and I got a guy from fiverr integrate the script with 2 other CPA networks so the offers can be tracked. It can be a nightmare to code that but what I did as I said, was to get someone to do it for me. Unfortunately I did get sidetracked and have not taken full adavntage of the script which is simple but good enough in my opinion.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4291317].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BILLSBILLION
    blamadds and CPA leads,
    Signature
    "Life begins at the end of your comfort zone." True, or true?!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4291400].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4545747].message }}

Trending Topics