Just got approved from Peerfly.

16 replies
First, I have to thanks luke for his thread how to approved from Peerfly.

Ok now start the work.

Presently I just putting a banner ad on top of my site.


One thing is , I also dealing with adsense.

Will not against Adsense TSO right???

as now I also display an ad not related to adsense.
#approved #peerfly
  • Profile picture of the author LukePeerFly
    Welcome to PeerFly As long as you do not put banners that break the AdSense TOS then it's not a problem to have a PeerFly banner and an AdSense banner on the same site.
    Signature

    ^ My Blog

    Are you an affiliate that runs PPV advertising? You need my PPV target scraper!
    Have a Facebook Page? FPTraffic, manages over 1,000,000,000 (BILLION) Likes! Check it out :)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10434241].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Devilfish168
      Originally Posted by LukePeerFly View Post

      Welcome to PeerFly As long as you do not put banners that break the AdSense TOS then it's not a problem to have a PeerFly banner and an AdSense banner on the same site.


      Thanks luke.

      I still not expert...

      just put one banner related to health on my site top corner ..
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10434439].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    Congrats, any idea on what you plan on promoting?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10434771].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Augustinus
    peerfly is good network ! good luck
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10445022].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Luwis
      Welcome to PeerFly. I'v getting good conversions. I think choose a simple offers such survey to a great conversion at first.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10475581].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nord90
    If i put peerfly-s banner on my website I'll earn with someone sees that banner or make a purchase after he clicked that banner?

    Sorry If it's a so basic question
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10475604].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
      Originally Posted by Nord90 View Post

      If i put peerfly-s banner on my website I'll earn with someone sees that banner or make a purchase after he clicked that banner?

      Sorry If it's a so basic question
      They would need to click on the banner for you to get credit for the conversion..
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10475711].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nord90
    ChrisBa

    I'm going to apply now for peerfly, I haven't a huge traffic, most visitors I have from US and Eastern Europe. Hope they'll accept.

    So main is from a visitor to click on a banner and that's all yes?

    Hope It'll work for me.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10475849].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
      Originally Posted by Nord90 View Post

      ChrisBa

      I'm going to apply now for peerfly, I haven't a huge traffic, most visitors I have from US and Eastern Europe. Hope they'll accept.

      So main is from a visitor to click on a banner and that's all yes?

      Hope It'll work for me.
      You can also have text ads and other types of advertising, but if you host their banners/links and someone clicks, you will get credit
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10476028].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tanim0167
    What is that ChrisBa
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10476113].message }}

Trending Topics