AffliateJump.com is a CPA Network with 100% approval?

65 replies
Hello warriors.

I believe many of us have heard about Affiliate Jump. Any thought on the new CPA network claimed to be 100% approval?

There is $200 registration fee but refundable if we achieve the target sale. This program is invented by Mike Filsaime recently.

Any views/opinions on http://AffliateJump.com ? Hope can give views especially for those have joined the Affiliate Jump program..

Thanks.

Arie
#100% #affiliate jump #affliatejumpcom #approval #cpa #mike filsaime #network
  • Profile picture of the author Tom Brite
    I joined!

    Im waiting on a reply (its been like 2 days now) from mike to find out what new things they are implimenting and if they are not implimenting the changes i need soon then im getting a refund!

    Its an 'ok' cpa network.... the reason i joined was the bonuses and the chance that this cpa network does not skim asit really shouldnt need to with the monthly fee's and introductory price!

    Now the $200 setup fee is a bit of a joke as it doesn't cost anything to set you up and there is no call required or whatever and no man hours needed! It's just so the percieved value is higher and so they make more money!

    The affiliate reports are very nice but the way it works is you have to use their template sites! Which are then hosted on their domain.... which you can set a redirect from your TLD but thats about it!

    The templates you can only change the h1 h2 and welcome sorta are text for which you would put an article.... then the main area is like conduit review type site thing and not very nice if your only promoting one offer!

    Plus its only one page!

    Example: and a h1 header

    If they impliment direct links for their offers then i will stay and pay the monthly fee! However if they don't then im leaving and never coming back... i want flexability and to use the offers on my own sites! After all they are still making money on the offers and the payouts for some of the offers are kinda low too and there are still a limited number of choices with the offer types but i persume more will come soon enough!

    Thats my review.....

    Tom Brite
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1088222].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PPC-Coach
    I don't get it.

    - 100% approval is cpa network suicide. They're going to find out the hard way.

    - every cpa network will give you landing pages, (and custom ones), if you ask and are doing volume

    - paying money to promote the offers that you can promote for free with every other network doesn't make sense either

    I just don't get it, seems like they saw a bunch of money going into CPA offers and thought it would be simple to cash in.

    Best of luck to them, their process is severely flawed though.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1088244].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author FrontLineMentor
      Thanks for your views guys.

      I think the reason they charge $200
      registration is because of the 100%
      approval rate. Maybe good for those
      have been rejected by CPA network.

      The fee is just for them to make some
      money if you dont achieve the target..
      so for those have joined, pls make
      sure you achieve the target sale

      I believe the $200 registration to
      avoid spammers also?
      Signature
      #1 Any Vet or Pet Shop Owner to Take Over Instagram Accounts (~200k Followers): 5-10% Engagement Rate. Email: admin {at} websreview {d0t} com
      #2 SpareIncome (dot) com is for sale
      #3 [REWRITE ARTICLES] to Pass Copyscape in 2Min, 7 Days Trial.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1088256].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Tom Brite
        Originally Posted by FrontLineMentor View Post

        Thanks for your views guys.

        I think the reason they charge $200
        registration is because of the 100%
        approval rate. Maybe good for those
        have been rejected by CPA network.

        The fee is just for them to make some
        money if you dont achieve the target..
        so for those have joined, pls make
        sure you achieve the target sale

        I believe the $200 registration to
        avoid spammers also?
        $200 wont stop people from spamming their offers! Actually i was thinking that this network would actually be perfect for people who do black hat marketing simply because they are surely less likely to complain or kick you because you are making them good money! But im not sure!

        Getting accepted into cpa companies is easy if you know how... on the warriorforum there are free guides that will work! It's just them playing on the fact that newbies often struggle or people with no track record!

        Tom Brite
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1088267].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author FrontLineMentor
          Originally Posted by Tom Brite View Post

          $200 wont stop people from spamming their offers! Actually i was thinking that this network would actually be perfect for people who do black hat marketing simply because they are surely less likely to complain or kick you because you are making them good money! But im not sure!

          Getting accepted into cpa companies is easy if you know how... on the warriorforum there are free guides that will work! It's just them playing on the fact that newbies often struggle or people with no track record!

          Tom Brite
          Yeah agreed. Even with $200 payment,
          people will keep spamming to get money..
          Signature
          #1 Any Vet or Pet Shop Owner to Take Over Instagram Accounts (~200k Followers): 5-10% Engagement Rate. Email: admin {at} websreview {d0t} com
          #2 SpareIncome (dot) com is for sale
          #3 [REWRITE ARTICLES] to Pass Copyscape in 2Min, 7 Days Trial.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1088919].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PPC-Coach
    $200 isn't going to stop stolen credit card rings that do $10,000 per day...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1088264].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Shakul
    Since AffiliateJump is by reputed IM'er, Mike, I dont think they will allow to promote blackhat methods.

    There are both advantages and as well as disadvantages of the sign up fee.

    One may say that since there is a signup fee of $200, therefore their affiliates will work harder.

    On the other hand, $200 to join a network really doesnt look pleasing. I think however, he is going to make good money! Since many people from countries like China, India, Vietman, etc are having problems to join a network, therefore they will simply join his CPA network. I think, even if he gets say 1000 people, he will make $200k.

    Man, he is amazing, this is totally a new unique outstanding way to make big amount of money.

    But, advertisers will say that since they are having 100% success rate, then it means they doesnt screen applications and are also accepting fake/scammers?

    Just my views.

    Shakul
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1088353].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author phebe
      Banned
      [DELETED]
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1089770].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Shakul
        Originally Posted by phebe View Post

        Sorry, this program is completely useless for people in China, where you can only view sites that are approved by the government.
        I'm also convinced that it will be impossible to make money from the programm if you live in India, Vietnam or in Europe like I do.
        I'll tell you why :
        1) These offers are (nearly all) very US oriented (why would a Frenchman apply for a US debitcard ? We don't even know the concept "debitcard" in Europe)
        2) The pages you make consist of 3 banners ; those you can see, they're just pictures after all. But when I clicked to check out what I was offering, I was shown a white page with the message that the offer was not valuable in my area...
        There are only a few high paying offers in AffiliateJump, and they are not CPA ! If you want money from affiliatelinks, find some hostingproviders (they are the only ones paying 50$ per customer, believe me - and your application will be approved) and write your own review (unique !)
        Thanks for letting us know.

        Shakul
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1089788].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Jeremy Kelsall
          The only thing I can think of is it's like creating a "database" of newbie CPA marketers to sell stuff to later?

          Surely, noone that is already making money with CPA is going to pay $200 to sign up to a network that pays less than other networks?
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1089805].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Robyn8243
            Originally Posted by Jeremy Kelsall View Post

            The only thing I can think of is it's like creating a "database" of newbie CPA marketers to sell stuff to later?

            Surely, noone that is already making money with CPA is going to pay $200 to sign up to a network that pays less than other networks?
            So I guess you are not going to recommend this in your CPA bootcamp? LOL

            I agree the concept of paying to be part of a network that pays less than everyone else is not something that will appeal to anyone with any previous success (CPA or otherwise).

            Plus, based on what Tokyo has said, it almost sounds like you are paying to be a subaffiliate. If you do not even get your own affiliate links and can only promote using designated landing pages. Curious if that is accurate.

            You forgot that one of the other benefits is they promise not to scrub. It must be new math. We pay 100% of what we promise with no scrubbing, but we only promise to pay 50-60% of what everyone else pays. I don't think anyo network is scrubbing to the degree that this "no scrub" policy will result in bigger profits.


            Robyn
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1089901].message }}
  • I'm pretty sure it hit well over the 1000 mark -- Looking at the traffic they are getting they are already higher than many regular CPA affiliate networks that don't even charge to get in...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1088814].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author alaa_s
    $200 to join a cpa network , this makes me wonder how much the network owner confident about his affiliates and the quality of leads they bring in, if he charge $200 just to sign up does this mean this network is looking to build solid log term business or just on time fee and close it's door. anyway i'm just a newbie may be i'm wrong!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1088989].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author dblgdee
      The fact that they offer landing pages could be a big plus as Google seems to like slapping some direct links.

      A disadvantage, in that you cannot host yourself.
      Is there continuiy fee?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1089079].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Johnaxe
        Originally Posted by dblgdee View Post

        The fact that they offer landing pages could be a big plus as Google seems to like slapping some direct links.

        A disadvantage, in that you cannot host yourself.
        Is there continuiy fee?

        Actually google loves to slap thin affiliate sites just as much if not more in my opinion.

        I would never host my landing pages on someone else's server period.

        Also another major disadvantage to the whole lp generator they are offering is that they are hosting all of them on the same primary domain I believe and just creating new sub-domains for each of the users created lp's.

        That's just asking for a huge Google slap accross the board for every affiliate in the network that uses these pages. I have been slapped by google many imes over the years and I can tell you first hand that when google slaps a site they slap the entire domain, sub-domains and all.

        Even if they spread the lp's acroos several primary domains, they will all be slapped eventually.

        On a side note I think this whole system looks like nothing more than Mike trying to capitalize on the enormous buzz that CPA has now.

        Don't get me wrong, I think Mike is a great marketer (in the info product and list building arena) and he has come out with many solid things in the paste (like butterfly marketing) but when I got the first email from mike a few weeks ago to watch his intro video on affiliate jump I almost lost it.

        Mike Filsaime is not a name that I ever hear being tossed around when talking about CPA and quite frankly I don't think it will be for long.

        I will say that the guy is a smart marketer though and knows how to spot an opportunity to create a product that will undoubtedly appeal to alot of desperate and frustrated people ans that's the kind of thing he is good at.

        John
        Signature
        “It is curious - curious that physical courage should be so common in the world, and moral courage so rare”
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1090124].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Anjan Kumar
    yes ,there is continuity fee of $39 , $89 , $99 per month , whichever plan you take ...i think mike will never run as he is reputed , but now a days cant say who's who. i am planning to join , not becuase of acceptancy but for bonuses which i will get from another IM'er...anyone please advice if this is nice and i am a newbie in IM and got rejected from many cpa n/w till now
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1089123].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author FrontLineMentor
      Originally Posted by maisaiah View Post

      yes ,there is continuity fee of $39 , $89 , $99 per month , whichever plan you take ...i think mike will never run as he is reputed , but now a days cant say who's who. i am planning to join , not becuase of acceptancy but for bonuses which i will get from another IM'er...anyone please advice if this is nice and i am a newbie in IM and got rejected from many cpa n/w till now
      Joining just to get the bonus?
      Signature
      #1 Any Vet or Pet Shop Owner to Take Over Instagram Accounts (~200k Followers): 5-10% Engagement Rate. Email: admin {at} websreview {d0t} com
      #2 SpareIncome (dot) com is for sale
      #3 [REWRITE ARTICLES] to Pass Copyscape in 2Min, 7 Days Trial.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1089436].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ianternet
    honestly I personally dont think this is a good investment. I am an aff marketer I can say this isnt a good idea. I wrote a big blog post when it came out and just thought wow. I love the aff industry too much to see something like this
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1089159].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    haha so you have to pay them to make them money? screw that.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1089248].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author dmayne
      Originally Posted by ChrisBa View Post

      haha so you have to pay them to make them money? screw that.
      I agree. I am a newbie but this one stinks to me...

      What happens when google slaps the TLD? Every subdomain site on there is junk? What happens when everyone has the same landing pages on the same TLD?
      Signature
      Where to for art though my webhost my webhost
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1090995].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author daykotah
      Well that sucks!! Are they still around? There is too much good information on this forum on how to get approved for the networks without paying $200 + a monthly fee? Sounds greedy to me.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1363234].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author FrontLineMentor
        Originally Posted by daykotah View Post

        Well that sucks!! Are they still around? There is too much good information on this forum on how to get approved for the networks without paying $200 + a monthly fee? Sounds greedy to me.
        I think the offer is closed now. Not sure..
        Signature
        #1 Any Vet or Pet Shop Owner to Take Over Instagram Accounts (~200k Followers): 5-10% Engagement Rate. Email: admin {at} websreview {d0t} com
        #2 SpareIncome (dot) com is for sale
        #3 [REWRITE ARTICLES] to Pass Copyscape in 2Min, 7 Days Trial.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1787314].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DH Harris
    I'm with you ChrisBa. Paying to make money won't work for me.
    Signature

    DH Harris
    *****************************

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1089281].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author FrontLineMentor
    Originally Posted by alpha249 View Post

    why is there a set up fee? sounds scammy to me

    I don't think Mike Filsaime is a scammer.
    But it's just $200 is too much for some
    people even though it is refundable

    http://affliatejump.com may be perfect for
    international CPA affiliates that have been
    rejected for all applications
    Signature
    #1 Any Vet or Pet Shop Owner to Take Over Instagram Accounts (~200k Followers): 5-10% Engagement Rate. Email: admin {at} websreview {d0t} com
    #2 SpareIncome (dot) com is for sale
    #3 [REWRITE ARTICLES] to Pass Copyscape in 2Min, 7 Days Trial.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1089533].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author phebe
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1089693].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author tokyo
      Banned
      [DELETED]
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1089739].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author phebe
        Banned
        [DELETED]
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1089822].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author seolinker
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1089785].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dropship
    It makes no sense whatsoever to pay an upfront fee to any CPA network as a publisher when you can join thousands of other networks for free and get paid more money per leads. New CPA networks don't have the long term relationships with advertisers and therefore won't be able to get high payouts like other ones.

    If there were a lot of other value added benefits you get for your $200, it might be worth it, but from the template examples I saw, there's no way it's worth that much. Then you have to pay a monthly fee on top of that?
    Signature
    **The #1 Secret & Strategies Used by SUPER AFFILIATES** [FREE BLUEPRINT DOWNLOAD HERE]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1089869].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1090167].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Amish
      Originally Posted by competitive View Post

      I just got accepted by Adzoogle CPA network for free!
      Ill have to try that out, screw paying $200!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1131683].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author seolinker
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1090247].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author FrontLineMentor
      Originally Posted by seolinker View Post

      competitive, azoogle, not adzoogle
      yeah azoogle, not azoogle
      just a typo
      Signature
      #1 Any Vet or Pet Shop Owner to Take Over Instagram Accounts (~200k Followers): 5-10% Engagement Rate. Email: admin {at} websreview {d0t} com
      #2 SpareIncome (dot) com is for sale
      #3 [REWRITE ARTICLES] to Pass Copyscape in 2Min, 7 Days Trial.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1108784].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Hadoggo
    Affiliate Jump is for newbies.

    All other affiliate networks don't charge for their service.
    Mike Filsaime sees a marketing opportunity to merge the concept of a CLUB or membership site with a cpa network.

    There are literally tens of hundreds of cpa networks out there....and I can assure you that there will not be anything unique about affiliate jump.

    For example, many networks use Direct Tract (DT) as the defacto choice for affiliate tracking software. Most of the time a network chooses that crappy software is that DT comes with several thousand pre-populated cost per action affiliate offers already pre-populated.

    Getting into a cpa network is not exactly rocket science. I am sure there are several other threads in this forum that show you wat you need to do if you were rejected.

    If you bought into AffiliateJump.... please get on my list as well, as I have some ocean property in Arizona I'd like to sell you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1090412].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author BushidoBob
      Well, seeing the significant number of people new to the CPA industry and the struggles they face. Its obvious those are a major bulk of their target audience with promises of easy entry etc. I advise beginners not to plonk that $200 on impulse but first try to get into some of the more current reputable & established networks first. Its not too hard with all the guides around the forum on getting accepted.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1090966].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jimmytron
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1092559].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author FrontLineMentor
      Originally Posted by jimmytron View Post

      Hmm looks interesting, I will consider joining after I read up on this a little more.
      Did you join? Any different than other CPA network?
      Signature
      #1 Any Vet or Pet Shop Owner to Take Over Instagram Accounts (~200k Followers): 5-10% Engagement Rate. Email: admin {at} websreview {d0t} com
      #2 SpareIncome (dot) com is for sale
      #3 [REWRITE ARTICLES] to Pass Copyscape in 2Min, 7 Days Trial.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1108804].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tokyo
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1093474].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Web Prodigy
    The 200$ are money well spent. I have paid them and have recovered my expenses in a matter of days. I really like their idea with 100% approval.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1095375].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Roar
    I'm new to CPA and was waiting with baited breath for this to launch. Before launch there was a blog for potential publishers to ask questions. No one ever got an answer to a question. After launch many complaints, some really nasty, were popping up on the blog, the blog disappeared. That and the $200 made me run for cover.

    Seems like someone was just cashing in on the current CPA craze. Like to see how long it lasts and what results those who stick get.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1112119].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author FrontLineMentor
      Originally Posted by Roar View Post

      I'm new to CPA and was waiting with baited breath for this to launch. Before launch there was a blog for potential publishers to ask questions. No one ever got an answer to a question. After launch many complaints, some really nasty, were popping up on the blog, the blog disappeared. That and the $200 made me run for cover.

      Seems like someone was just cashing in on the current CPA craze. Like to see how long it lasts and what results those who stick get.
      No answer to the questions at all?

      Thanks for sharing..
      Signature
      #1 Any Vet or Pet Shop Owner to Take Over Instagram Accounts (~200k Followers): 5-10% Engagement Rate. Email: admin {at} websreview {d0t} com
      #2 SpareIncome (dot) com is for sale
      #3 [REWRITE ARTICLES] to Pass Copyscape in 2Min, 7 Days Trial.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1113136].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author FredTimothy
        Charging A $200 fee is wrong, imo.

        When I got started in CPA, I got accepted into every network I applied to.

        One of the main reason so many people get denied is because they don't sound like a confident person looking to do Business. If you come across as having no clue, then the networks aren't going to accept you.

        So, you pay $200 to sign up... Does that guarantee you'll get the highest payouts on offers? Is there a guarantee their offers will convert higher than on other networks?

        Just doesn't make sense to pay to sign up for a network when there are dozens of networks you can sign up for free.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1114459].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author johnysc430
          if you pay $200 to join a network you are a knuckle head
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1130506].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Zach Booker
    I'd bet anyone, anywhere, anytime that demario is somehow connected with the product owner. LOL

    I realize bashing product creators is against the rules here. I see the point of the rule; so I won't say anything about the owner, just the product.

    I haven't read all the replies here so I might be repeating other people.

    This is the biggest newbie sucking scam I have ever, in my IM journey, seen.

    Let me break it down a little; when you promote and get a CPA lead you get paid x amount and you make the affiliate network x amount. In other words they get a commission for you making a sale, cool.

    So if you're getting all these sales for Affiliate Jump than why the hell do you have to pay to join in the first place?

    Another point...

    There are no affiliate managers. Affiliate managers are people from the network (Affiliate Jump is a CPA Network.) that help you by suggesting offers for you to promote and even giving you better payouts so you make loads more monies.

    Affiliate Jump doesn't have affiliate managers! I talk to mine every single day to get the latest info and tracking stats that I need to know to make the most possible money.

    If you want to make any money you need an affiliate manager; their your connection to the offers. Their your middle man.

    Your money...

    When you promote an offer you get a set amount. Most re-bill offers will get ya 28-36; at Affiliate Jump don't you get like 20 dollar payouts?

    WTF. So where does that extra money go? Right into pockets of Affiliate Jump.

    Here's another neat little fact. Affiliate Jump accepts everyone...huh.

    Did you know that everyday networks are scammed out of thousands of dollars by people doing all this "BlueFart" stuff and sending bad leads to the networks. Weird, right?

    Well since Affiliate Jump accepts everybody it's a breading ground for BlueFarters, scammers, and all around scumbags.

    But wait, wouldn't Affiliate Jump realize this? They don't want to their advertisers to get bad leads, right? So why have the open door policy?

    Because they know it's nearly impossible to make money with their network anyway so the BlueFart guys will just stick to Copeac, Azoogle, and Neverblue etc.

    Track where you make your money!

    Is there even tracking with this stuff?! Can you set up tracking202, prosper202? How are people planning to make money off of this stuff, oh my dear lord.

    More problems...

    There's other problems with Affiliate Jump too...loads more. I'd be more than glad to get into them but I don't have the time right now.

    If some of you have managed to make a penny with Affiliate Jump, good for you.

    Now go over to a good affiliate network and do the same thing and make 10 times more money.

    I really hope this post doesn't get deleted. I'm not bashing a product creator, i'm bashing a terrible "product".

    People should be aware of what a scam this really is; i'm sad to even think about how many new comers to the IM field are getting screwed and are going to give up.

    Zach

    P.S- I'd be more than happy to talk to the "product creator", who I know looks at everyone of these threads, and if he can convince me other wise that this product isn't a scam than i'll be more than happy to edit my thread and praise him.

    I also live in NYC a few minutes a way from said product owner.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1130650].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author demario
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1130683].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author tryinhere
      Originally Posted by demario View Post

      Actually zach.......i dont personally know the owner lol........i'm not even from the states lol.........
      so have they fixed all of the smiley face redirects so that you know what your selling ?
      Signature
      | > Choosing to go off the grid for a while to focus on family, work and life in general. Have a great 2020 < |
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1130705].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Zach Booker
    Looks like he's been banned.

    @tryinhere I doubt it; but that's not even close to being the biggest problem with this whole "network".

    What people really should be thinking is "Why am I paying for the privilege to make less money than I would with a free network that is reputable?"

    Zach
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1131293].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DependableTrader
    Some of you folks dont realize that the $200 is JUST THE SETUP FEE. The membership fee must be paid on top of that. To get the advertised rate you have to PAY THE WHOLE YEAR IN ADVANCE. That cost me total first purchase of $497.00 and thats for the 16 landing pages one, not the top offer.

    I have been submitting supoort requests for two weeks without any answer.!!! I am going to demand a refund today.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1133903].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author FrontLineMentor
      Originally Posted by DependableTrader View Post

      Some of you folks dont realize that the $200 is JUST THE SETUP FEE. The membership fee must be paid on top of that. To get the advertised rate you have to PAY THE WHOLE YEAR IN ADVANCE. That cost me total first purchase of $497.00 and thats for the 16 landing pages one, not the top offer.

      I have been submitting supoort requests for two weeks without any answer.!!! I am going to demand a refund today.
      Yeah thats just for the setup fee and refundable, as stated in the
      salesletter..maybe its good for a newbie to have a quick
      acceptance to CPA network..
      Signature
      #1 Any Vet or Pet Shop Owner to Take Over Instagram Accounts (~200k Followers): 5-10% Engagement Rate. Email: admin {at} websreview {d0t} com
      #2 SpareIncome (dot) com is for sale
      #3 [REWRITE ARTICLES] to Pass Copyscape in 2Min, 7 Days Trial.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1136052].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author corporation
    Pay to join a CPA network instead to get paid to do it? Bah! Total madness!

    ciao
    Enrico
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1139183].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Geekery
    make money, get paid...not shed money, get a refund later.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1151290].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DependableTrader
    Well, I didn't get any response from thier support tickets for two weeks I then submitted a ticket for a refund and still didn't get a response. I left a voice message and didn't get a response. So, I called my credit card company and they are refunding my money directly to me and they will handle any further communication with AffiliateJump.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1153070].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mohammad Afaq
      Originally Posted by DependableTrader View Post

      Well, I didn't get any response from thier support tickets for two weeks I then submitted a ticket for a refund and still didn't get a response. I left a voice message and didn't get a response. So, I called my credit card company and they are refunding my money directly to me and they will handle any further communication with AffiliateJump.
      Just hold on because they do it after every launch. When I bought his Butterfly Marketing course I wanted to cancel the subscription and I submitted a ticket but I didn't get a response until the next 3 weeks.

      Now about you calling the Credit Card company, Last time when I bought Butterfly Marketing, Mike Filsaime had a video inside the members area telling the members that they should not call their credit card companies because it causes them too much hassle and they have to spend long hours convincing the credit card companies and if someone does it they will charge him an extra $250 for the time wasted with the credit card company.

      Now, I don't know about his policy about Affiliate Jump but I think that it's too late even if he had the same policy.
      Signature

      “The first draft of anything is shit.” ~Ernest Hemingway

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1158333].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author thezone
      Originally Posted by DependableTrader View Post

      Well, I didn't get any response from thier support tickets for two weeks I then submitted a ticket for a refund and still didn't get a response. I left a voice message and didn't get a response. So, I called my credit card company and they are refunding my money directly to me and they will handle any further communication with AffiliateJump.
      That is the MO. Do not deny a refund, just don't acknowledge it.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1214473].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author John34
    If you notice carefully,they are paying only $20-$25/leads for ****,rez trials whereas u can get $35-$40/lead on other good networks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1153362].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author l23bc
    to top that off affilate jump is charging people 200 bucks a set up fee to join when other CPA networks are just plain fussy on who they let in to join no bashing intended but just my options on the matter,

    andy
    Signature

    No Link here or Nothing to Promote Just a Old Happy Warrior User reading Topics

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1153370].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mike Foster
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1153559].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Shakul
      Originally Posted by Mike Foster View Post

      I think is a really great idea what Mike Filsaime did.If the $200 fee is refundable then it's perfect.This way only only real marketers will join and they won't have to deal with spammers who bring junk traffic to their offers which doesn't convert.IMO this network will get big very soon.
      $200 isnt going to stop the "real" spammers. For spammers $200 isnt a big amount

      Other networks at least screen the applications which at least remove the amount of newbie scammers:p

      Shakul
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1153699].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author zerofill
      Originally Posted by Mike Foster View Post

      I think is a really great idea what Mike Filsaime did.If the $200 fee is refundable then it's perfect.This way only only real marketers will join and they won't have to deal with spammers who bring junk traffic to their offers which doesn't convert.IMO this network will get big very soon.
      $200 is a joke to people who make real money in CPA...What stops the so called spammers...is the fact that it pays less than everyone else because it is a 3rd party to the 3rd party.

      You could do the same thing...Join a bunch of cpa companies...make your own new company...and a website with those CPA offers...Pay a lower amount then the CPA company you got the offer from and use their POST back feature to track who was making the sales. Nothing really earth shattering on how to accomplish something like this.

      Jeremy and I were even tossing the idea back and forth probably 8 months ago...and we just didn't want to bother with it.
      Signature
      Serp Shaker
      The IM World Will Be Shaken to the Core!
      Join my list at: IMCool.Biz
      New Podcast --> podcast.imcool.biz
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1153918].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Zach Booker
    ^^^ Do you not think spammers make a lot of money, Mike?

    Some "spammers"/Black.hat people make well, well, over 6 figures every year.

    The reason they won't join AffiliateJump is because the offers pay out so much less, no tracking is involved, and there's no AM's.

    Even Bla.ck.haters run their **** like a business.

    Zach
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1153703].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sportstoto3368
    1. anyone have experience in this affiliatejump?

    2 .How much lower is the commission payout from them compare to you directly join the CPA?

    3. If stop after join for 3 months, the CPA network that you join will gone? Everything is using their account? Once they got the statistic, they post to their site for you to see?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1153941].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Zach Booker
    1) I do not personally, no. But people on this thread have.

    2) Again, i'm not sure exactly. But around 10 dollars less. Ex: Copeac will pay you $30, AffiliateJump will pay you $20.

    3) I'm not sure entirely what you mean. But when joining a regular CPA company you'll never cancel your account, it just wouldn't make sense since it's free. But with AffiliateJump I suppose if you did cancel you wouldn't have access, obviously, to the members area etc.

    So any sites you had their offers running on the links would no longer make you money. (Because your aff links would no longer work.)

    I hate to sound like i'm just hating on AffiliateJump. I have nothing personal against Mike or his ethics.

    But I will say that I personally feel this program is one big mess. If no experienced marketers will touch AffiliateJump no noob, obviously, should either.

    If your gonna spend 400 dollars on anything than get Don and Jeremy's CPA bootcamp and put those steps into action. (Don=Zerofill)

    Zach
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1153996].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author SacredWealth
      I was contemplating joining this, but after I read this thread, I think it would be a waste of time and money.
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1154042].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author zerofill
        Originally Posted by SacredWealth View Post

        I was contemplating joining this, but after I read this thread, I think it would be a waste of time and money.
        Just like Zach...I have no ill will towards Mike or anyone else that uses the strategy. (I am actually surprised there haven't been 1000 people coming out with this idea anyway) I just know how this type of thing works because we had thought about doing it as well.

        The problem I have with it though is... if Jeremy and I would have went through with it.

        1) We would have treated it more like training...and showed people some ways to promote the offers.
        2) We wouldn't have charged a fee to join because we would have been making plenty from the conversions on the offers.

        So I guess I don't understand where the $200 is justified in this type of setup. Unless the $200 is to cover some type of special training? I don't know maybe it was. It may have also been their idea to use the $200 as a psychological edge. In the fact that if you paid to join them they felt like you were more likely to work at it and make them and yourself more money. I mean that idea does work...often if people invest enough money in something they will work harder to try and get it to work rather than if they received it for free. I really don't know what the fee is for. Maybe someone who signed up for it can say.

        Either way it isn't a bad idea...if done right...it could help a lot of people out. I have never seen it... so I can't say if it was done right or not.

        Although the argument for keeping spammers out etc...is completely off target. The only thing that prevented that was the fact that it pays out less because like I was saying...it is being a 3rd party to a 3rd party.

        If your confident on the phone and sound like you have a clue...you will get accepted by some of the regular networks...maybe not all but you only need to be accepted by a few...not 20+ like Jeremy and I....I mean we have accounts with a ton of them but really only use a few of them.

        When you talk to them on the phone you say:

        "Hey whats up...I been doing affiliate marketing for some time now and figured it was time to branch out. I push most of my traffic with article marketing, and other forms of content, along side PPC. So i would say right now my traffic is pretty much a 50/50 split between organic and PPC. I have been doimg extremely well with places like clickbank and commission junction...so I am trying to scale up a bit. Plus I know from some friends that CPA offers just convert much better than clickbank products because they have a more polished and refined look about them."

        You just talk like you have a clue and you are sure of yourself you will get accepted...

        I know some people may have a hard time if they are from Nigeria or some of the other countries where a lot of spam comes from. But there are CPA companies out there that will work with you there too if you put your best face on and sound professional. I feel for some of you guys that are honest and get stereotyped...but you can find a way... 8)
        Signature
        Serp Shaker
        The IM World Will Be Shaken to the Core!
        Join my list at: IMCool.Biz
        New Podcast --> podcast.imcool.biz
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1154088].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author zerofill
    Yeah well...like I was saying I dunno where the $200 comes into play. Not sure what they mean by no tracking either? How can you pay someone if you haven't tracked the sale?

    The way we would have done this would have been to assign a number to the affiliate and use that number with our own affiliate link and used the post back feature of the networks that have the ability. Which is 99% of the ones worth a damn...

    Postback custom element would have been the affiliate ID we assigned the person. That way you can track who made what sale etc.

    But you can't run a CPA network without tracking and without Managers...there is no way you can run a successful legitimate CPA network that way. Doesn't even make sense if that is the way that was setup...if so...then...I will keep my thoughts to myself on what I think of it...

    I never know what these guys are selling til I read about it on a forum anyway...not on any of their lists. I think I am on like 3 lists total...because I really don't care what any of them are selling. Reading all those emails and wasting your time looking at all that stuff just stops you from making money... 8)

    The only thing I will say again though...is you can get approved at a CPA network for free that pays the full payout amounts...so if your new to CPA...your best bet is to get approved by one of the real networks that you have an affiliate manager to talk to.
    Signature
    Serp Shaker
    The IM World Will Be Shaken to the Core!
    Join my list at: IMCool.Biz
    New Podcast --> podcast.imcool.biz
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1154221].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mohammad Afaq
    I dunno about you guys but anything by Mike Filsaime I trust it. The reason? I bought his stuff and I know that he knows what he is talking about

    Now the reason he started Affiliate Jump is because he kept his eyes and ears open and saw that there is a demand for something and he can make good money out of it so he just went ahead and created this site and he sure did make couple of 100000 $$$s out of it.

    Now about the $200 thingy. I guess (not 100% sure about it) that if you make $1000 in your first 6 months (once again I am not 100% sure) then you get your money back.

    Hope that helps.
    Signature

    “The first draft of anything is shit.” ~Ernest Hemingway

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1158320].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author FrontLineMentor
    Just wondering how many members have joined
    affliate jump? It is not as hot as it used to be
    when it is launched..
    Signature
    #1 Any Vet or Pet Shop Owner to Take Over Instagram Accounts (~200k Followers): 5-10% Engagement Rate. Email: admin {at} websreview {d0t} com
    #2 SpareIncome (dot) com is for sale
    #3 [REWRITE ARTICLES] to Pass Copyscape in 2Min, 7 Days Trial.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1158454].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mohammad Afaq
      Originally Posted by FrontLineMentor View Post

      Sorry i am confused..affliate jump has closed down?
      are you sure? it is still ok here..the site is still up..
      This is an old marketing technique by Mike Filsaime and he mentions it in about all of his courses. Mike Filsaime says that you should create an urgency to buy and tell the people that if you don't get it now you won't be getting it later and unlike many scammers he actually closes down access to the site some days after the launch.

      It has happened to launch tree, the 7 figure code and now Affiliate Jump and usually it opens up after he increases the price or he sees that there is a need in the market and he will make money from it.

      Now he has two main advantages of doing so,

      #1. after he closes access to the site his team can now totally concentrate on the people that already came in and,

      #2. his product is not devalued for a long time and he can relaunch anytime and make a lot of money from it.

      I haven't joined Affiliate Jump and I don't know a lot about it but I really believe that this man has a great marketing techniques and he know how to make a lot of money from small things that other people with otherwise ignore.
      Signature

      “The first draft of anything is shit.” ~Ernest Hemingway

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1159455].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nubianronin
    I did take a good hard look at AffiliateJump (BTW- I loved the sales page which primarily featured video- no long copy). In the end I did not sign up because I was concerned about the the liberal use of the templates by the subscribers. While some might debate whether or not this was a concern, I am more interested in developing promotion pages that have some more uniqueness to them.

    I also wondered how much was being diverted from the CPA offers by going through this network. I am in agreement with one of the previous replies that recommended simply picking up the telephone and calling the CPA network you are applying to. Conversation is so often a lost art and go a long way to helping you get accepted.

    Finally, scarcity is a psyhological trigger that has been used by many in online and offline business models. Mr. Filsaime is simply applying a tried and true technique that his proven to be successful for himself and a great many others.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1160712].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Zach Booker
    ^ Exactly!

    The whole thing was a really a genius set up. Too bad it sucks.

    Zach
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1162912].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Roar
    I don't mean this as bashing so please don't take it that way, but Filsaime is a genius marketer, really. I personally think he saw an opportunity (CPA has been getting hotter and more well known) and capitalized on it.

    The problem, in my opinion, is that there is no customer service, at all, period; the templates are slick but limited in choice; there is no training or instruction(at the time of launch anyway) and the offers and commissions are far less than regular networks.

    If you noticed, they did the pre-launch technique that has been working so well for them in the past...massive hype, the countdown, on launch day you see them sitting around a table seemingly working the launch, the servers overload and few can get download of product, then the feeding frenzy builds to fever pitch, servers are fixed and finally they make a Titanic boatload of money.

    Brilliant marketing. Take notes. But is the product worth it? I don't know, that's a personal call. For me I'm not paying $200 for it specifically because of the problems mentioned above.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1168262].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ceciliacyprus
    Just want to say that I had great customer service from Affiliate Jump people and got exactly what I wanted done, fast. Speak as I find.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1200550].message }}

Trending Topics