Could do with some help

by Msaeed
12 replies
Ok, so I'm new lol this being my first post and all, I've been reading alot of information about CPA and CPL marketing and it is something that I would like to get into.

Now I don't know where to start, do I go with;

a) Direct linking
b) Make my own landing pages
c) Make a blog, with advertising banners etc

I'm pretty good with SEO so I'm hoping that once I get this started, aslong as I put the work in, it can be very successful.
  • Profile picture of the author Hilal
    Hi

    If you want my advice, follow these steps:

    1- Choose a niche first.
    2- Choose 5 different offers (if possible) in this same niche.
    3- Drive some traffic (as a test) to each one of these offers.
    4- Check what offer will convert well for you.
    5- When you find a profitable (high converting) one, now build a blog.
    6- Use your expertise of SEO to get as much traffic to your blog.
    7- You may want to increase traffic by getting traffic from Facebook.
    8- Have a form to allow your visitors to sign up for your newsletter, to build your list. You may offer them a free gift RELATED to the niche/offer.
    9- Forward them to the high converting CPA offer.
    10- Search for more profitable offers in other networks in your main niche.
    11- Promote these offers to your list.
    12- Repeat steps 10 and 11.
    13- Test everything to get the most of everything.
    14- Collect your money in your bank account.
    15- Congratulations! you did it.

    Hilal


    Originally Posted by Msaeed View Post

    Ok, so I'm new lol this being my first post and all, I've been reading alot of information about CPA and CPL marketing and it is something that I would like to get into.

    Now I don't know where to start, do I go with;

    a) Direct linking
    b) Make my own landing pages
    c) Make a blog, with advertising banners etc

    I'm pretty good with SEO so I'm hoping that once I get this started, aslong as I put the work in, it can be very successful.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3181918].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author NuZu
      Hmmmm... I came in here ready to help out, but I see you already have
      Simply follow the instructions.

      Originally Posted by Hilal View Post

      Hi

      If you want my advice, follow these steps:

      1- Choose a niche first.
      2- Choose 5 different offers (if possible) in this same niche.
      3- Drive some traffic (as a test) to each one of these offers.
      4- Check what offer will convert well for you.
      5- When you find a profitable (high converting) one, now build a blog.
      6- Use your expertise of SEO to get as much traffic to your blog.
      7- You may want to increase traffic by getting traffic from Facebook.
      8- Have a form to allow your visitors to sign up for your newsletter, to build your list. You may offer them a free gift RELATED to the niche/offer.
      9- Forward them to the high converting CPA offer.
      10- Search for more profitable offers in other networks in your main niche.
      11- Promote these offers to your list.
      12- Repeat steps 10 and 11.
      13- Test everything to get the most of everything.
      14- Collect your money in your bank account.
      15- Congratulations! you did it.

      Hilal
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3182274].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author SingerRinging
      One quick marketing tip. Sell yourself, not a product or service. Your unique-ness is what builds relationships. So put your personality into your ad copy and "build relationships" with potential customers and leads. Also, (well, 2 marketing tips, ok?) Provide a benefit with your product or service. How will it enhance the lives of others, or solve a problem for them? That's what you're selling. All the best!
      Signature

      Anyone interested in a Music Career? It's Fun, Rewarding, High-Paying, Residual Income! http://dld.bz/moneyNmusic

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3182280].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author blillard
        Originally Posted by SingerRinging View Post

        One quick marketing tip. Sell yourself, not a product or service. Your unique-ness is what builds relationships. So put your personality into your ad copy and "build relationships" with potential customers and leads. Also, (well, 2 marketing tips, ok?) Provide a benefit with your product or service. How will it enhance the lives of others, or solve a problem for them? That's what you're selling. All the best!
        When your dealing with cpa offers the end user 9 times out of ten can care less about YOU and more about how this particular offer can benefit me. True those methods my work for MLM but here in cpa : (
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3185032].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author CarlosG
          Originally Posted by blillard View Post

          When your dealing with cpa offers the end user 9 times out of ten can care less about YOU and more about how this particular offer can benefit me. True those methods my work for MLM but here in cpa : (
          LOL.. It's always about them and not you! Everyones favorite radio station is WIIFM (what's in it for me)
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3185227].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Msaeed
      Originally Posted by Hilal View Post

      Hi

      If you want my advice, follow these steps:

      1- Choose a niche first.
      2- Choose 5 different offers (if possible) in this same niche.
      3- Drive some traffic (as a test) to each one of these offers.
      4- Check what offer will convert well for you.
      5- When you find a profitable (high converting) one, now build a blog.
      6- Use your expertise of SEO to get as much traffic to your blog.
      7- You may want to increase traffic by getting traffic from Facebook.
      8- Have a form to allow your visitors to sign up for your newsletter, to build your list. You may offer them a free gift RELATED to the niche/offer.
      9- Forward them to the high converting CPA offer.
      10- Search for more profitable offers in other networks in your main niche.
      11- Promote these offers to your list.
      12- Repeat steps 10 and 11.
      13- Test everything to get the most of everything.
      14- Collect your money in your bank account.
      15- Congratulations! you did it.

      Hilal
      Hilal, thanks for the information I appreciate it. I have two questions, once I have 5 offers in the same niche, you say drive traffic but would you do this via landing page or direct linking? Also once I do find the best converting offer do I make a blog for just the one product?

      My initial plan of action was to build a blog for a particular niche, lets say for example this was for fat loss. Once I have this blog I would write 15-25 articles and add them to the blog, some may be reviews of certain products but the majority would be on different methods to lose fat etc. The articles would contain long tail keywords, which have less competition but are gives targeted traffic, ranking quick in SERP's. Build a list and form a relationship with customers and and sell through newsletters. I have been reading that catering for a market is the most effective way to make a sustainable income due to you been able to sell many products via your list.

      Then simply just wash, rinse and repeat.

      I would like people's opinions about this particular method if it's a decent idea, how I can improve it etc.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3183789].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Gunedat
        I think the quickest way to learn CPA Marketing is by taking a course or coaching. This is based on my own experience, because personally, I find that if I learn from a proven system, I learn about the big picture of the marketing more quickly. And I can be more productive quickly.

        I suggest looking to WSO by Kenster or Mike Morgan for CPA courses. These are the guys I learnt from. Another place that I learnt from (and still am) is the PPC Coach site. They teach over 20 ways to do PPC to CPA marketing. More techniques than I have the time for.
        Signature
        I Should Put A Sig Here
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3184943].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author CarlosG
          Originally Posted by Gunedat View Post

          I think the quickest way to learn CPA Marketing is by taking a course or coaching. This is based on my own experience, because personally, I find that if I learn from a proven system, I learn about the big picture of the marketing more quickly. And I can be more productive quickly.

          I suggest looking to WSO by Kenster or Mike Morgan for CPA courses. These are the guys I learnt from. Another place that I learnt from (and still am) is the PPC Coach site. They teach over 20 ways to do PPC to CPA marketing. More techniques than I have the time for.
          I agree, I bought Mike Morgans ebook and it's simple to the point, gives you very clear idea on how to get started quickly. I think it's only $13 (I've spent more on a drink)

          Kenster's book is good, but more for beginners without money. (still good though)
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3185216].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author imkazu
    depends on the offer, but for me, 90% of the time, making a landing page gave me a higher roi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3182247].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Drumming
    Hi there,

    I have been fascinated with the idea of making some money from the Internet for a long time.

    Being a newbie that I am, I need some kind advice on this: Is it a good idea to sell animated ebooks? I have yet to come across any and am thinking perhaps this would be a refreshing approach?

    Thanks in advance for any advice. Cheers!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3185300].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MikeMorgan
    if you are good at SEO , build search engine friendly blog .

    As it has been noted , you can select multiple CPA offers which are contextually or demographically related to your blog and rotate them, through banner ads, to identify the best performing offers .

    Once you identify the best offer, make use of it to the maximum possible .

    Hope it helps .
    Mike
    Signature
    CPA Game Changer - Coming Very Soon !

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3185441].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author faysal969
    You know some SEO, so it is not a big challenge for you to make a SEO friendly site. And then do SEO which you know and also search for new skills in the Internet. You will get huge resources from there without spending any money. Through this you will reach to your goal. I agreed with Hilal, you may follow him. Good luck.
    Signature
    Learn SEO, Affiliate Marketing, CPA, and Make Money Online !!!!!!!

    Keep your house pest free and be healthy, wealthy, and happy. Get Rid of House Insects. :)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3187359].message }}

Trending Topics