Peerfly application process

18 replies
Anybody else finding the peerfly application process a pain in the ass?

Here's what I've gone through so far:

1) Registered on site

2) 24 hours later got an email asking me to login and complete more steps

3) Logged in, had to upload photo ID, done.

4) Had to verify my phone number, done.

5) Had to verify my email address, done.

Went through all that, and then I get this:

Christian Little,

Thank you for fully verifying your account information, rest assured that your information is safe with us and we will never redistribute or sell it, EVER.

Currently, 293 applications are ahead of you in the queue. We generally go through 75-100 applications a day. You will receive an e-mail regarding our decision after we review your application. Please do not contact us and try to expedite the review process because that will only slow things down.

While you wait, make sure to check out our frequently asked questions, read our blog, follow us on Twitter and Facebook.

We look forward to doing business with you!

Regards,
The PeerFly Team
Really? I went through a bunch of hoops to verify who I am and I'm still looking at waiting 3-4 days?

Those of you in this network - is it even worth it?

Even NeverBlue doesn't have this many steps to do to get setup with them.
#application #peerfly #process
  • Profile picture of the author williamrs
    Even though you completed those steps, they still need to verify each account manually to avoid approving fraudulent applications.

    But Peerfly is a good network, so, yes, I think it's worth it.


    W
    Signature
    Steal My Profit Strategy



    >> Download Now <<
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6395282].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author PeerFly
      All of those steps are extremely easy to do and shouldn't take more then 5-10 minutes total. I don't think we send the email in 24 hours, we send a reminder email after 3 days if a publisher has not completed their profile. We don't review accounts that are not fully verified. You wouldn't have received an email if you did those steps on the same day you registered. We don't automatically approve publishers so of course there's going to be some waiting due to the amount of applications we receive.
      Signature
      Learn About Affiliate Marketing
      Case Studies | Follow Along Campaigns | Campaign Optimization
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6395546].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Manoj V
    The laws of supply and demand are skewed in favor of networks. Affiliates are in tens of thousands including the wannabe ones. Unfortunately there are only a few networks that can be truly trusted and are also well established and Peerfly is one of those. So I guess you will find it worth the wait once you take action if you are considered as an affiliate.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6395623].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Omid
    Actually I got approved easily. It was over a year ago tho!

    I think it still doesn't take too much time. You may want to contact their approval guy (Charlie) here PeerFly :: We Have an Offer for That.

    ~ Omid
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6395733].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Christian Little
    Filling out the form that mtmjohn listed worked, I was approved overnight instead of waiting 3-4 more days.

    I'm just looking over the account briefly now that I can move around in the interface and their offers do seem to pay higher than MaxBounty on average, and they have the average conversion rate for each offer listed which is something MaxBounty is missing.

    The other thing I'm liking so far is the offers are fairly decent from the looks of it, much bigger variety. Whenever I login to MaxBounty right now I see a) Financial, b) Dating, c) Surveys, or d) Coupons/Freebies. There's very little other offers in their network.

    Peerfly seems a lot more spread out with a lot more offers in way more areas which is promising (I have zero interest in the 4 main categories that MaxBounty is showing me, so my options with them are limited).

    The only complaint I have right now is there is no way to see which programs don't allow PPC without loading the offer details page for each individual one. I would kill for a way to just click a button and list off the offers that allow PPC instead of having to search through every offer details page.

    Aside from that though, it looks quite promising.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6397475].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author LukePeerFly
      Originally Posted by Christian Little View Post

      Filling out the form that mtmjohn listed worked, I was approved overnight instead of waiting 3-4 more days.

      I'm just looking over the account briefly now that I can move around in the interface and their offers do seem to pay higher than MaxBounty on average, and they have the average conversion rate for each offer listed which is something MaxBounty is missing.

      The other thing I'm liking so far is the offers are fairly decent from the looks of it, much bigger variety. Whenever I login to MaxBounty right now I see a) Financial, b) Dating, c) Surveys, or d) Coupons/Freebies. There's very little other offers in their network.

      Peerfly seems a lot more spread out with a lot more offers in way more areas which is promising (I have zero interest in the 4 main categories that MaxBounty is showing me, so my options with them are limited).

      The only complaint I have right now is there is no way to see which programs don't allow PPC without loading the offer details page for each individual one. I would kill for a way to just click a button and list off the offers that allow PPC instead of having to search through every offer details page.

      Aside from that though, it looks quite promising.
      Thanks for the great feedback! We are in the process of doing a nice overhaul of PeerFly that will include a new design and some awesome new features, including being able to search our offers by promotional method

      I'm going to add the feature to PeerFlyOffers.com later today so you can search it by promotional method until that is added directly on PeerFly. Thanks again for the great suggestion!
      Signature

      ^ My Blog

      Are you an affiliate that runs PPV advertising? You need my PPV target scraper!
      Have a Facebook Page? FPTraffic, manages over 1,000,000,000 (BILLION) Likes! Check it out :)
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6402260].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gauher
    Hey,

    I didn't mind the process at all even though it required some effort. It shows me that Peerfly is serious about weeding out fraudulent affiliates, which is a bonus for us.

    It is fraudulent affiliates that drive up scrub rates and result in offers being pulled off the network altogether. The less fraud, the better for existing affiliates.

    Although the queue for the application process is quite long, it only took a few days for me to get approved.

    Best wishes,

    Gauher
    Signature

    Download My Free 95-Page Report On Making Money With CPA Marketing
    http://www.cpahotspot.com
    Follow Me On Twitter
    http://www.twitter.com/Gauher

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6397848].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AdPulse Wiz
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6402921].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Christian Little
      Originally Posted by LukePeerFly View Post

      Thanks for the great feedback! We are in the process of doing a nice overhaul of PeerFly that will include a new design and some awesome new features, including being able to search our offers by promotional method

      I'm going to add the feature to PeerFlyOffers.com later today so you can search it by promotional method until that is added directly on PeerFly. Thanks again for the great suggestion!
      Thanks Luke. Do you have a list of peerfly websites? So far I have your blog, peerfly.com, and now peerflyoffers.com, are there any others that I should be looking at? Or is that it?

      Originally Posted by AdPulse Wiz View Post

      Hello Christian i suggest you try Adpulse with instant approval account so you don't have to wait and they also they great customer support and check out there rating and feedbacks on Affpaying.
      Might I suggest reading the forum rules? You do know that trying to direct people to affiliate links in your signature is against the forum rules right?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6403369].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rising_sun
    Banned
    Oh what a sharing brother ,I am looking for it do you know.........?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6426537].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author CyborgX
      Originally Posted by rising_sun View Post

      Oh what a sharing brother ,I am looking for it do you know.........?
      Peerfly is a CPA based affiliate network. It is filled with over a thousand different CPA offers that you can use in order to make money.

      You can make money through.

      peerfly adds and search PPc
      peerfly banners
      promoting peerfly adds on twitter etc.
      If you are looking into it thats great.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6438596].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sk8tavou
    Peerfly is one of the best networks out there!
    As someone stated the process you say doesnt took more than 10-15 minutes so a little waiting is not so bad!
    Its like waiting your money to transfer from paypal to your bank
    Signature
    SocialWarrior - Cheapest Social Marketing Services
    Just message me for greater discounts :)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6426579].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author williamk
    Banned
    Its quite easy. Just register and you will be in queue. If you dont get accepted after 2 days, then contact corey and you will be accpeted soon. They are pretty decent bunch.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6449455].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author pzoliweb
    I think Peerfly application process is very easy, I was accepted very quick! I haven`t got big experience in CPA business but I think Peerfly is a decent Network!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6450397].message }}

Trending Topics