My application of PeerFly is denied , How can i do ?

27 replies
I am just a newbie to cpa , i read a lots of threads on warriorforum , i found you say PeerFly is newbie friendly , so i applied it but i wait for a denied mail . how can i do ?

sorry for my English .
#application #denied #peerfly
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7045585].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MilkerFocus
    Originally Posted by abcwangyi789 View Post

    I am just a newbie to cpa , i read a lots of threads on warriorforum , i found you say PeerFly is newbie friendly , so i applied it but i wait for a denied mail . how can i do ?

    sorry for my English .
    So do you mean you was rejected?
    Well, did they tell you the reason?
    which country do you come from?

    If necessary, you can contact LukePeerfly.
    he is peerfly manager. tell him your situation.
    He is a nice guy.

    Marcus
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7045590].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author jugnu
      Originally Posted by MilkerFocus View Post

      So do you mean you was rejected?
      Well, did they tell you the reason?
      which country do you come from?

      If necessary, you can contact LukePeerfly.
      he is peerfly manager. tell him your situation.
      He is a nice guy.

      Marcus
      Do not email to luke
      He is affiliate manager and luke was not the person who reviewed your application. They have separate department for that, Compliance Team.

      You should read the article given in my first post and follow all the instruction given in the article.

      Good luck
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7045613].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author hazyl lee
        You can contact Corey, Account Compliance & Integrity

        Corey@PeerFly.com

        Good Luck!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7046483].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author abcwangyi789
          Originally Posted by hazyl lee View Post

          You can contact Corey, Account Compliance & Integrity



          Good Luck!
          thank you ,hazyl lee , i have read the Interview of you on LUKEPEERFLY's blog .you are a girl of great ability .
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7046596].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author JackCronfield
            My application was also declined - they provided a generic reason.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7046784].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author abcwangyi789
      Originally Posted by MilkerFocus View Post

      So do you mean you was rejected?
      Well, did they tell you the reason?
      which country do you come from?

      If necessary, you can contact LukePeerfly
      he is peerfly manager. tell him your situation.
      He is a nice guy.

      Marcus
      That mail does not have the reason , i come from China . thanks
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7046578].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PuppyFridayYall
    LOL if you cant get into Peerfly you don't deserve be in it bro. Its joke easy to get in. You need to act like you know what is up.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7046843].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bqpennell
      Originally Posted by PuppyFridayYall View Post

      LOL if you cant get into Peerfly you don't deserve be in it bro. Its joke easy to get in. You need to act like you know what is up.
      act like you know whats up, lol i love how you assume these guys do not deal with hundreds of people a day and over the course of time have gotten a good idea who actually knows what they are talking about versus the people who ACT like they know whats up.

      If all your approvals came from acting then you deserve a Oscar, however i assure you these guys that deal with 100's of people a day have a pretty good BS detector.


      Peerfly is a respectable network, Simply contact them asking for a detailed reason why your was declined, If it was a error on your app or just a misunderstanding it will be sorted out. However do not take this fools advice and act, because even if you sneak in by acting the truth will be told over due time in your work ethics if you actually knew what you was talking about or if you just simply falsified information on a Application
      Signature
      1st Class is in search for long term partners
      Check out our offers -> Here <-
      Paying Affiliates Since 2010 & Climbing
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7597376].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author efuture
    You can contact Peerfly and ask regarding this issue..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7047050].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author LukePeerFly
    You should contact Corey directly if your application at PeerFly is denied. His information is on our contact page:



    We are happy to review any Warrior application that is denied to see if there was a misunderstanding when initially reviewing your application
    Signature

    ^ My Blog

    Are you an affiliate that runs PPV advertising? You need my PPV target scraper!
    Have a Facebook Page? FPTraffic, manages over 1,000,000,000 (BILLION) Likes! Check it out :)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7047255].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author abcwangyi789
      Originally Posted by LukePeerFly View Post

      You should contact Corey directly if your application at PeerFly is denied. His information is on our contact page:

      ......
      Thank you LUKE!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7047759].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Pava
    Yes, explain Corey your situation. I was denied also But now I'm in. (nice network btw)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7048116].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author wfhereiam
      i was rejected too

      i hope to get in finally ...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7597353].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author loss1988
    I got denied before but after send them the screenshot of earning on other network, I got approved.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7598003].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author atfless
      It shouldn't be too difficult to get into... It is likely a must to have a current website in good standing. I can try to help you if you want. You must be sure to provide honest information, and if you have a solid website, you should be approved. If you do not, build an e-commerce website, or another type of website that provides helpful information to users, and start doing SEO or generating traffic to your website. If you have a successful website in which you can properly advertise their products, they should have no reason to deny you . Best of luck!
      Signature

      Love to meet new people and discuss SEO, CPA Marketing, E-commerce, and much more! Contact me on skype if you want to discuss anything...
      Make Money with CPA Marketing
      Mastering Facebook
      Twitter Genius

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7598297].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author atfless
      You should start by building a good niche related website that provides good information to visitors. Then optimize it for SEO, and begin driving traffic to your website. If you have a good website that gets traffic, in which you can advertise their promotions, and provide honest information in your application, you should have no problem being approved... Please contact me if you need help with anything above...
      Signature

      Love to meet new people and discuss SEO, CPA Marketing, E-commerce, and much more! Contact me on skype if you want to discuss anything...
      Make Money with CPA Marketing
      Mastering Facebook
      Twitter Genius

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7598304].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Peoney
        In other words they won't accept if you are new and no website or not enough traffic. But how about if you are new in PPC? Their mistake would be driving away potential earner. What if you succeed in PPC and other network accepted you and Peerfly did not, is it woth it to go back to Peerfly and reapply? Would you go back? Maybe I won't because there is a saying "place does matters" If Peerfly didn't accept you maybe they are not for you.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7930166].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author LukePeerFly
          Originally Posted by Peoney View Post

          In other words they won't accept if you are new and no website or not enough traffic. But how about if you are new in PPC? Their mistake would be driving away potential earner. What if you succeed in PPC and other network accepted you and Peerfly did not, is it woth it to go back to Peerfly and reapply? Would you go back? Maybe I won't because there is a saying "place does matters" If Peerfly didn't accept you maybe they are not for you.
          You are not required to have a website to apply to PeerFly.
          Signature

          ^ My Blog

          Are you an affiliate that runs PPV advertising? You need my PPV target scraper!
          Have a Facebook Page? FPTraffic, manages over 1,000,000,000 (BILLION) Likes! Check it out :)
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7930558].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Worldconnection66
            I just submit application to Peerfly yesterday. I called them today several times, but no one answer phone. Hope I am luck to get approved asap
            Signature
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7962748].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author rsmb99
            Originally Posted by LukePeerFly View Post

            You are not required to have a website to apply to PeerFly.
            Hi Luke,

            My application was denied 2 years back. I followed the advice on your site and wrote to Corey requesting for a review of my application. Its been 5 days now and there is no reply. Please help.

            Thanks
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9806436].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    If it's be two years, you may need to reapply, send luke a pm to ensure he sees your question
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9807157].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author rsmb99
      Originally Posted by ChrisBa View Post

      If it's be two years, you may need to reapply, send luke a pm to ensure he sees your question
      Thanks ChrisBa. I have PMed him the same message just now. Hope he sees and responds :-)
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9807682].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author magdag4321
    peerfly is full of S(#(#
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9807363].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author laurent1
    I heard that Peerfly is friendly, so I also signed up this network, but I refused too. I registered again and refused again. So is there any other mobile network deserved to join. I heard that Yealmobi,Avazu and Almobi is rather good reputation is it ture? If so. Pls tell me. Thanks!!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9807709].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ajmalkhan
    iam also denaid three times from peerfly i have contacted the AM an told him that i will promote offers with ppc and i was serious about it but they told me to show a payment proof of 500$ from other networks now tell me how can a newbie show them that results if he is starting just
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9807858].message }}

Trending Topics