Any free CPA methods?

24 replies
Hi, I want to start earn with CPA, but I don't have money to invest yet in paid traffic or website...

How can I promote CPA offers without money to invest?

Thank you Warriors!
#cpa #free #methods
  • Profile picture of the author Marcus C
    Originally Posted by SeanSmith9 View Post

    Hi, I want to start earn with CPA, but I don't have money to invest yet in paid traffic or website...

    How can I promote CPA offers without money to invest?

    Thank you Warriors!
    Hi Sean,

    You could promote CPA offers via YouTube, flyer marketing or adding offers to any websites you own.

    You could also promote via Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram etc..

    Once you've built up some capital you can then start investing in paid traffic sources.

    Good luck!

    - Marcus
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7210442].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author SeanSmith9
      Originally Posted by Marcus C View Post

      Hi Sean,

      You could promote CPA offers via YouTube, flyer marketing or adding offers to any websites you own.

      You could also promote via Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter as well.

      Once you've built up some capital you can then start investing in paid traffic sources.

      Good luck!

      - Marcus
      Thank you for your post, but how can I promote CPA offers with YouTube?

      I heard about it, but it's really works?

      How do I get views?
      How I should make a video?


      Thank you
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7210451].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Marcus C
        Originally Posted by SeanSmith9 View Post

        Thank you for your post, but how can I promote CPA offers with YouTube?

        I heard about it, but it's really works?

        How do I get views?
        How I should make a video?


        Thank you
        Hi Sean,

        Yes, people do make money from promoting CPA offers via YouTube. I'm primarily into paid traffic myself so can't give you the best guidance on YouTube marketing, but I'd suggest checking out the WSO forum for some YouTube products that you can learn from.

        If you can manage to rank your YouTube videos on the first page of Google for some high traffic keywords, you should have no problem converting some visitors if the videos are set up correctly.

        - Marcus
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7210541].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author wizbiz
        Originally Posted by SeanSmith9 View Post

        Thank you for your post, but how can I promote CPA offers with YouTube?

        I heard about it, but it's really works?

        How do I get views?
        How I should make a video?


        Thank you

        It might work, if you add Gazillion videos and after all still spend some money

        Ask yourself, do you ever bought anything from youtube video?

        It's like heads on CNBC always talking about google/facebook cannot moneytize

        mobile traffic.. Well, when I advertise on PPC, I personally always check off

        Mobile devices.. Who the heck will ever buy anything from mobile phone???

        It's a joke IMHO.. You cannot even clearly see anything on those electronic toys.

        Yes, youtube could actually help you to rank your OWN website

        higher and then you can go from there, that's the main point.. But just selling CPA/Affiliate stuff

        directly from youtube? Try it.. anything can happen.. I did, got couple of sales for

        about 6 month period, if that's what you looking for, then it's fine..
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7210900].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author peterklepec
          Originally Posted by wizbiz View Post

          It might work, if you add Gazillion videos and after all still spend some money

          Ask yourself, do you ever bought anything from youtube video?

          It's like heads on CNBC always talking about google/facebook cannot moneytize

          mobile traffic.. Well, when I advertise on PPC, I personally always check off

          Mobile devices.. Who the heck will ever buy anything from mobile phone???

          It's a joke IMHO.. You cannot even clearly see anything on those electronic toys.

          Yes, youtube could actually help you to rank your OWN website

          higher and then you can go from there, that's the main point.. But just selling CPA/Affiliate stuff

          directly from youtube? Try it.. anything can happen.. I did, got couple of sales for

          about 6 month period, if that's what you looking for, then it's fine..
          So what do you suggest ?
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8474462].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bosspulsa
      Originally Posted by Marcus C View Post

      Hi Sean,

      You could promote CPA offers via YouTube, flyer marketing or adding offers to any websites you own.

      You could also promote via Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram etc..

      Once you've built up some capital you can then start investing in paid traffic sources.

      Good luck!

      - Marcus
      Thank You Marcus... I Like Your comment...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7210874].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MarvyDery
    there are many free traffic generation methods you can you. I will advise you to use pinterest, youtube, facebook, twitter and forum posting. These will help you generate enough traffic to your landing pages containing your cpa offers.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7210568].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Komsat
      If you can at least get cheap web hosting, or a free blog - then you could use Instagram, it's hyper responsive at the moment, although your traffic will be very cold!
      Signature
      Want marketing SNYERGY? http://www.patronfoundry.com/

      My Personal Mastery Blog: http://www.kennylogic.com
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7210845].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cohenpapar
    youtube videos really works
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7211064].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    Originally Posted by SeanSmith9 View Post

    Hi, I want to start earn with CPA, but I don't have money to invest yet in paid traffic or website...

    How can I promote CPA offers without money to invest?

    Thank you Warriors!
    There are "free" methods but typically they do require some money to get started. Try researching seo, article marketing, twitter, Facebook fan pages, video marketing, yahoo answers
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7211165].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author g r hasib
    Facebook, twitter, pinterest can help you.
    Signature

    ;)

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7220554].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author fiverrfreak
    Free traffic generating methods include using facebook and youtube, Although youtube seem to be the best and most effective.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7222621].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Greedy
    Originally Posted by SeanSmith9 View Post

    Hi, I want to start earn with CPA, but I don't have money to invest yet in paid traffic or website...

    How can I promote CPA offers without money to invest?

    Thank you Warriors!
    Youtube
    Twitter
    SEO
    Forum Traffic

    The list goes on
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8474591].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rishy
    Start direct linking to offers first with youtube traffic first to get started fast and then in the long term build a list using landing page method for keywords which have search volume and then promote email offers to that list. This combination method works really well.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8474843].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author peterklepec
    I would like to join this conversation.

    So, everybody of you suggest youtube, twitter, facebook and email list, as a free cpa traffic methods.

    But, I have joined peerfly yesterday and when I did a search for the offers, it seems that almost all offers dont allow these ways of promoting them.

    Facebook is limited, twitter and youtube forbidden at almost all offers, email promoting is very rare allowed....

    So, what to do ? Is there any trick maybe that I have missed
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8474947].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author peterklepec
      Originally Posted by peterklepec View Post

      I would like to join this conversation.

      So, everybody of you suggest youtube, twitter, facebook and email list, as a free cpa traffic methods.

      But, I have joined peerfly yesterday and when I did a search for the offers, it seems that almost all offers dont allow these ways of promoting them.

      Facebook is limited, twitter and youtube forbidden at almost all offers, email promoting is very rare allowed....

      So, what to do ? Is there any trick maybe that I have missed
      Im sorry because I drop into this thread but I thought that its better than opening the new one.

      OP is out of money, so I hope that last 3 of your replies are for him.

      For answering my questions, please just let me know that you answer to me, with quote.

      I personally have 900€ budget for CPA business, but many well known marketers, also KENSTER, suggest that newbie start with free traffic, and thats why I am asking you the questions above.

      But now I see yours reply to OP, William is also reputable CPA expert and I am waiting for his training.....

      And you, William, now sugggest a newbie OP that start with paid traffic ?

      Now I am confused... Start with free traffic or paid ?

      Many marketers wroted about newbie CPA marketers which are losing their money with paid traffic and then give up. And they reccomend free traffic for the very begining as a newbie.

      So I have beeen accepted on PeerFly, Iam also waiting for maxbounty and neverblue.

      What should I start with ? As a newbie ? To become successful CPA marketer ?

      With free traffic or paid ?

      Thanks for help guys.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8475372].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author williamrs
    I don't see how it is possible to build a business without an investment.

    Even the free methods require some sort of investment, so I suggets you to make a budget before getting started.


    W
    Signature
    Steal My Profit Strategy



    >> Download Now <<
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8475005].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kinyash
    There are guys who do quite well in classifieds such as craiglist but personally i think these methods are abit tricky and with ethical issues. Why dont you start on 7search? the traffic there is is abit fairly priced and quite forgiving for beginners.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8475027].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Prosprio
    You should be able to scrape together $10-$20 for a domain and hosting, at minimum you'll need that eventually. YouTube is by far the easiest to get set up doing, but it's tedious and doesn't earn much. Flyers are a good way but cost more investment to get going. But if you set up a domain and host some landing pages you can drive organic traffic that way slowly and build up from there.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8475153].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Prosprio
    There's arguments to be made for both. It's true, most noobs lose money on their campaigns and give up. But the experience you get with paid traffic is worth so much more than the experience with free traffic. Free traffic is misleading in many ways, because there's a limited number of ways to promote things, the conversion rate is way different than with targeted, paid traffic, and you also don't get in the habit of tracking your ROI which is the key to long term success.

    As to which you choose, it all depends on you, your mindset and your comfort level. If you don't mind potentially losing a bit of money, do no or little free traffic and move into paid traffic quickly, but if you're stingy with your budget and freak out over every lost dollar on a campaign (well, CPA probably isn't for you then anyways but) start with free traffic.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8475502].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author peterklepec
    Ok I got it.

    I am not affraid to lose starting money if this leads me to the successfull business investment.

    So, I have 900$, what are you suggest me ? Where and which traffic start with ?

    To turn this 900$ into profit anyway ?

    How to start that not gonna losing all the money too fast ?

    Whats the best option then for me, to invest 900$, learn paid traffic and before lose every money start earning money ?

    Is it possible with 900$

    Or its 99% that Im gonna lose the startup capital ?

    I am a newbie in CPA, yes, but Im not so unfamilliar with understanding online business, I have a CPA plan from Kenster, Greedy and also Im waiting for the new Williams Souza course.

    So I have I think enough of the learning material.

    So, just please, suggest me about paid traffic, how to start to turn this 900$ into starting business, to start earning money....

    If its not enough feel free please and tell me how much of a starting capital I must have ?

    And sorry for my long posts, Im not native english speaker and Im just trying to explain everything what bothered me, but I dont know the short way
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8475552].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author genya
      Originally Posted by peterklepec View Post

      Ok I got it.

      I am not affraid to lose starting money if this leads me to the successfull business investment.

      So, I have 900$, what are you suggest me ? Where and which traffic start with ?

      To turn this 900$ into profit anyway ?

      How to start that not gonna losing all the money too fast ?

      Whats the best option then for me, to invest 900$, learn paid traffic and before lose every money start earning money ?

      Is it possible with 900$

      Or its 99% that Im gonna lose the startup capital ?

      I am a newbie in CPA, yes, but Im not so unfamilliar with understanding online business, I have a CPA plan from Kenster, Greedy and also Im waiting for the new Williams Souza course.

      So I have I think enough of the learning material.

      So, just please, suggest me about paid traffic, how to start to turn this 900$ into starting business, to start earning money....

      If its not enough feel free please and tell me how much of a starting capital I must have ?

      And sorry for my long posts, Im not native english speaker and Im just trying to explain everything what bothered me, but I dont know the short way
      Just put in the amount of money you can afford to lose, given that PPC can be risky business. It involves testing to see what converts well. Start with newbie traffic sources like Facebook ads or Plenty of fish, and maybe later plunge into 7Search. I like one of Williams Souza's facebook guides, coz its easy to follow, and fun to work with.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8478582].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Richard Goldie
        1. Upload apps to google play. There are several ways can do this for free

        2. add in mobpartner cpa offers (games, free downloads)

        3. upload more


        You will make money if you do this.

        Will require a google play account ($25) but need any further investment after that.
        Signature

        Create great looking word clouds for your website click on the link and enter warrior at checkout. Click here for word art for your website.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8478674].message }}

Trending Topics