25 replies
Hi there,

I created an ad campaign on Friday for Ad knowledge. My campaigns are still pending. If any of you guys have used Ad Knowledge can you tell me if this is normal. Also I thought I was supposed to get a $50 bonus when I deposit $50 but my balance still says $50. Can anyone tell me how there experience was with this service.

Thanks
#adknowledge
  • Profile picture of the author Ben Gordon
    First, contact their support. If they don't answer you or don't have a definite answer then you really shouldn't be using the company... asking Warriors is the last thing you should do. We are not specialized representatives for this company.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7259083].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DonnySharma
      Thanks for the reply. I understand that the warrior forum isn't connected to Ad knowledge and knew this before posting. I simply wanted to know other peoples experience(if any) and also stating my experience so far. Thanks Anyways.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7259333].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author marketwarrior06
    Banned
    I have used them but not recently. But it can happen for several reasons so I think the best option is to contact their support at first.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7262563].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bizoppmaster
    honestly, their traffic quality is low.
    Signature
    (4) Spots Left For Private Coaching | TheProfitCoach.com | Skype: jon.mac303
    [URL="http://theprofitcoach.com/facebook/"]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7263160].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Technito
      Originally Posted by bizoppmaster View Post

      honestly, their traffic quality is low.
      Agreed. The minimum bid was 25 cents per click for my selected category. I started with $100 and in less than 2 hours I get an email that said low balance (less than $1.50 remaining). To check my personal stats, about 85% of the visitors stayed on my landing page less than 5 seconds. It seems a lot like pop up/under traffic.
      Signature

      Want to Truly Lean How to Become a "Super Affiliate"? See How in This FREE Video Training. -> Click Here <-

      A smart man knows his limits. A wise man knows he has none.

      ~Unknown

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7263468].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author ADKaschnell
        Hi DonnySharma - I'm sorry to hear your campaign and account has yet to be approved. Although this is not typical of Adknowledge - approvals within the self-serve platform could take anywhere from 24-48 hours. If you have reached out to Account Management through your account and still have yet to receive a response, please feel free to reach out to me and I can provide assistance.
        Thanks!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7263766].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author DanielMob
          Hi guys,
          Donny I must say I'm also surprised, AdKnowledge are a known name in the industry I work for.
          The company I work for - Matomy - approves within 24 hours [many times the application is approved auomatically, BTW].
          Hope it helped.
          Daniel.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7267042].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mafai44
    I use to work with them, they take forever.. always had to email my AM in order to get a quick approval. If you wait it can take a while...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7270144].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DonnySharma
      Hey guys thanks for the reply I didn't realize anyone replied after the last comment... I did email there support they got back to me after a couple of days.

      Just to let you guys know my results with the traffic was... nothing. I agree with the post above I think the traffic was low quality. I tried another ad network and I got sign ups straight away.

      Hope this helps .
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7373676].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Greedy
        Originally Posted by DonnySharma View Post

        Hey guys thanks for the reply I didn't realize anyone replied after the last comment... I did email there support they got back to me after a couple of days.

        Just to let you guys know my results with the traffic was... nothing. I agree with the post above I think the traffic was low quality. I tried another ad network and I got sign ups straight away.

        Hope this helps .
        You probably want to test it a few times.

        But if the other network worked for you, just go with it!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7379017].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author deslam
        what other ad network did you try and you got sign ups?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8722685].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Simiv68
    Originally Posted by DonnySharma View Post

    Hi there,

    I created an ad campaign on Friday for Ad knowledge. My campaigns are still pending. If any of you guys have used Ad Knowledge can you tell me if this is normal. Also I thought I was supposed to get a $50 bonus when I deposit $50 but my balance still says $50. Can anyone tell me how there experience was with this service.

    Thanks
    When I go to fund my account it says $1000 minimum. I sent them an email to see if I can fund less but haven't heard anything back. Anyone know why the difference?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7375925].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DonnySharma
      Originally Posted by Simiv68 View Post

      When I go to fund my account it says $1000 minimum. I sent them an email to see if I can fund less but haven't heard anything back. Anyone know why the difference?
      Hi I just signed in to my adknowledge account to see if the minimum has changed. Are you sure your not looking at the example in the box, on mine it says 'example $1000' but when I type in a number it says minimum $50 above the box.

      Hope this helps.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7376292].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author KnightAl
        Originally Posted by DonnySharma View Post

        Hi I just signed in to my adknowledge account to see if the minimum has changed. Are you sure your not looking at the example in the box, on mine it says 'example $1000' but when I type in a number it says minimum $50 above the box.

        Hope this helps.

        I just tried with them and it comes up in red Minimum deposit amount is $1,000.00 USD

        Cya Allan

        Signature
        "Don't let a day go by without making someone's life better"
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7431678].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Orlando Habet
          Hi guys, what traffic source would you recommend? I am having a bit of a challenge getting traffic.

          Thanks,
          Orlando
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7433037].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bizoppmaster
    Their traffic quality has dipped quite low as of late. I wouldn't mess with them.
    Signature
    (4) Spots Left For Private Coaching | TheProfitCoach.com | Skype: jon.mac303
    [URL="http://theprofitcoach.com/facebook/"]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7376362].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Simiv68
      @DonnySharma
      Yeah, it says 1000 example but when I try 100 or even fifty it says 1000 minimum up above. A grand is way too much money to test the waters with them, so looks like I won't.

      @bizoppmaster
      I hadn't tried them before but thought I would give it a shot for 25 or 50 bucks "just to see", but not now.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7378352].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MrSure
    Banned
    worst traffic source i ever used
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7380386].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ADKaschnell
    Adknowledge has recently changed the minimum deposit for a new BidSystem account to $1,000.

    It was done to "grant all Advertisers access to our comprehensive testing and targeting algorithms, allowing for increased odds of a long term successful partnership"

    Also - it looks like they're taking major strides to increase traffic quality and deliver a higher level of account support.
    More info found here: Adknowledge Launches Exclusive Network
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7404882].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MTVida
      Originally Posted by ADKaschnell View Post

      Adknowledge has recently changed the minimum deposit for a new BidSystem account to $1,000.

      It was done to "grant all Advertisers access to our comprehensive testing and targeting algorithms, allowing for increased odds of a long term successful partnership"

      Also - it looks like they're taking major strides to increase traffic quality and deliver a higher level of account support.
      More info found here: Adknowledge Launches Exclusive Network
      This looks like AK is setting up an affiliate network.

      "Their offers and payouts are very competitive..." and all the talk about network tested, high performing creatives make it sound like it's for affiliates, not advertisers looking for traffic.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7435006].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PPC-Coach
    Crazy, they're into a lot of different things I think!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8722993].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author eaglmahone
    good luck man .
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8725982].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author andreas32123
    Hey

    and I've heard about Adknowledge but i haven't test it yet .

    what other ad network did you try and you got sign ups?
    Signature

    Entrepreneur 2014

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9257235].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author deegog
    Tried Adknowledge, no returns what so ever, clicks like crazy, just watch your money vanish, big con!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9393971].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jimmy Lean
    Gosh, I also faced the same problem,and it make me crazy!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9438480].message }}

Trending Topics