Does anyone in here have alot of experience in 7search?

17 replies
Hi. I joined yesterday and I set up 2 campaigns but I am lost in some parts.

For example, when I use the kw tool that 7search has and I filter by amount of clicks per month, i notice that if i scroll all the way down, i see some keywords have no clicks at all but next to it, it has over 4,000 exact searches per month.

I don't get it. Why is bid # 1, 2 or 3 getting no clicks at all when that keyword has over 4,000 searches per month. I called customer service from 7 search and the guy told me that maybe is because the ad is not optimized. What the heck does that mean? You are not doing seo here, you are bidding on a keyword that gets alot of searches per month so I don't think on page seo has nothing to do with it here as you are not a website but just an ad with your website link on it.

Can someone please explain this to me.

Thanks
#7search #alot #experience
  • Profile picture of the author raywarrior1978
    I guess not
    Signature

    Affiliate Links are not allowed!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7714849].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author speedylikesKJ
    I have used 7search for one and half year successfully to promote CPA offers anyways coming to your question , Are you saying your ad is n`t getting any clicks? If this is so try working on your adcopy improve it and make it more attractive people only click your ads when your as copy has something for them ... do checkout Increase your CPA Conversion rate on 7search PPC i hope this will help you to improve your adcopy

    ~ KJ
    Originally Posted by raywarrior1978 View Post

    Hi. I joined yesterday and I set up 2 campaigns but I am lost in some parts.

    For example, when I use the kw tool that 7search has and I filter by amount of clicks per month, i notice that if i scroll all the way down, i see some keywords have no clicks at all but next to it, it has over 4,000 exact searches per month.

    I don't get it. Why is bid # 1, 2 or 3 getting no clicks at all when that keyword has over 4,000 searches per month. I called customer service from 7 search and the guy told me that maybe is because the ad is not optimized. What the heck does that mean? You are not doing seo here, you are bidding on a keyword that gets alot of searches per month so I don't think on page seo has nothing to do with it here as you are not a website but just an ad with your website link on it.

    Can someone please explain this to me.

    Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7714907].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author raywarrior1978
      My ad looks pretty good and I bid number 1. I have 2318 impressions and 51 clicks. Out of those 51 clicks I had 2 conversions. Is an email submit offer which pays $1.40 so I made $2.80 so far. I started with 7search 2 days ago. My cost so far is $5.59 and my cpc is 0.11 with 51 total clicks.

      I am brand new to ppc and I am not sure how to get way better results. I use tinyurl and I used an alias to describe my offer. For example

      tinyurl.com/winaiPad

      You get the picture. Then where it says destination url, I put my cpa affiliate link.

      Don't know what else I can do to improve my conversions. I can only imagine that if out of those 51 clicks, instead of the 2 people that took action it would of been 40 actions I would of made $56 dollars. But anyways I am just dreaming. I wish there was a way to hype up my offer of get a crazy call to action and please would complete my offer.

      Maybe I can hire someone to make me a really good landing page that hypes up the offer, the only problem that I see with this is that when someone clicks on the link of the landing page to go to the offer and then they see the cpa offer, people usually click out when they see the words: "upon completion of program requirements" I hate that wouldn't be there because i feel that lowers the conversions. That plus all of the little fine prints should be all of the way in the bottom.

      Anyways let me know your thoughts about this post.

      Thank you
      Signature

      Affiliate Links are not allowed!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7714992].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Greedy
    I don't get it. Why is bid # 1, 2 or 3 getting no clicks at all when that keyword has over 4,000 searches per month. I called customer service from 7 search and the guy told me that maybe is because the ad is not optimized. What the heck does that mean? You are not doing seo here, you are bidding on a keyword that gets alot of searches per month so I don't think on page seo has nothing to do with it here as you are not a website but just an ad with your website link on it.
    When someone talks about optimization in SEM (Search Engine Marketing) they are referring to finding and making good ads by split testing them. Also blocking bad keywords, and refers.

    Good thought to call them. That was a smart move.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7715269].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author fatih bulut
    i used 7search with 1 campaign. Spent $25 and received 119 clicks. And i got only 5 optins.

    People are talking about SubIDs, i couldnt find where they are. I requested subid blocking activation, its activated but where are the subids?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7725236].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Olen
      In 7search go to My Account and then to the edit (blue link), that's where you set up your blocking...then use prosper202 in the group overview section, to see a list of subid's.

      Luke from Peerfly has a video on it somewhere around here...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7725400].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Sandakelum
        First of all, everyone that search for something does not click on ads. Most people can recognize what are ads and what are not. So you have to get them click on your ads.

        You have to test different ad copies and titles to find out which combination gets most click and conversions. That's how you optimize your ads. And that's what that guy from 7search talking about.

        When I first started on PPC, I was also like you. I set up an campaign and count on my luck to get a conversion. But it didn't work.

        You have to work hard to get it work. You should research your niche, find your target, test your ads and finally optimize for conversions.

        And you need to track your campaigns properly. It doesn't sound like you're tracking anything. You should setup your tracking before going forward. There's no future on PPC without tracking. You'll only loose money.

        Take few hours and setup prosper202, get familiar with it and start your campaign again.

        And don't use tinyurl.com om display url. It gives spam indication to user. Use actual landing page url.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7725522].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Greedy
      Originally Posted by fatih bulut View Post

      i used 7search with 1 campaign. Spent $25 and received 119 clicks. And i got only 5 optins.

      People are talking about SubIDs, i couldnt find where they are. I requested subid blocking activation, its activated but where are the subids?
      Do you have prosper 202 setup?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7726518].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author fatih bulut
        Originally Posted by Greedy View Post

        Do you have prosper 202 setup?
        No. Not yet. Many people encouraging me to switch to a VPS cus i am currently using a shared hosting.

        However, i am thinking a shared hosting will be enough for me for now. Cus i wont be able to drive more than 1000 visitors daily. i am planning to get into PPV. Am i correct?

        And i guess Prosper 202 will let me identify the SubIDs, right?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7727046].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author fatih bulut
    Seems like i am wrong.

    Then, whats the downside of having prosper 202 and landing pages on different servers? Or is it possible?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7727227].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Greedy
    However, i am thinking a shared hosting will be enough for me for now. Cus i wont be able to drive more than 1000 visitors daily. i am planning to get into PPV. Am i correct?
    Yes, you can be ok with a shared server for 7Search. But once you start making money get the VPS.

    And i guess Prosper 202 will let me identify the SubIDs, right?
    Prosper202 helps, but it isn't technically needed. You could use PHP variable passing to track sub-id through your landing page. But 202 is the best route.

    Seems like i am wrong.
    Why do you say this?

    Then, whats the downside of having prosper 202 and landing pages on different servers? Or is it possible?
    There wouldn't be any downside, assuming both servers are equal. But when not have them on the same?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7727334].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author seregap
    Originally Posted by raywarrior1978 View Post

    Hi. I joined yesterday and I set up 2 campaigns but I am lost in some parts.

    For example, when I use the kw tool that 7search has and I filter by amount of clicks per month, i notice that if i scroll all the way down, i see some keywords have no clicks at all but next to it, it has over 4,000 exact searches per month.

    I don't get it. Why is bid # 1, 2 or 3 getting no clicks at all when that keyword has over 4,000 searches per month. I called customer service from 7 search and the guy told me that maybe is because the ad is not optimized. What the heck does that mean? You are not doing seo here, you are bidding on a keyword that gets alot of searches per month so I don't think on page seo has nothing to do with it here as you are not a website but just an ad with your website link on it.

    Can someone please explain this to me.

    Thanks
    nobody seems to have answered the actual thread question so ill try.

    yes there are many keywords that show large number of searches and 0 clicks. the answer is simple - 0 clicks because nobody has bid on these keywords. the clicks are only counted when there's an actual paid 7search ad being clicked on. the main reason for 0 bids on these is that 99% of these keywords are not, so called, "buying keywords". "download smth for free" for example - you wouldnt bid on that if you were selling "smth", etc.

    however, some of these 0-click ones are also ultra profitable gems, that no other marketer realized could actually sell something, or simply been overlooked, or are come-and-go trends, that you need to catch the the right moment with. finding one of these is what makes some 7search campaigns get over 1000% roi if you are good at it. 0.01 clicks, 0 competition and high search volume if you are lucky.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7727545].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author fatih bulut
    Thanks Greedy. You always inspire me

    i upgraded my shared hosting to VPS, waiting hostgator to process the setup and transfer issue will take sometime. Then ill install prosper 202. ill be all set within a few days.

    ill see what kinda peace of s..t this is

    Feeling so newbie in paid traffic, because i am shy about this cus i usually chase free traffic.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7727681].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Eutaw
    7 search tends to work better for certain niches
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7727740].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author NameThatCandy
      Originally Posted by Eutaw View Post

      7 search tends to work better for certain niches
      Hi,

      I am new to CPA, I am thinking to use 7Search for my first campaign, I would love to know what niches are work better on 7search?

      thanks a lot
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7747566].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PPC-Coach
    Always go by avg rank on 7search. Their network is 20% search traffic and 80% content network. It's a hybrid traffic source. Get the avg rank column up to number one by incrementally increasing the bid daily. It's also NOT a true auction format, you get exactly what you bid, not a penny more then the guy below you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7731869].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wesawu
    test anything and everything..keywords, days, times, ctr, conversions, LP's, etc. If you don't test all variables you stand the chance of losing out on what could have been a great campaigne. TEST, TEST, TEST and TEST some more!! Take it from a former NEWBIE!!
    Signature
    Get 50% Off on High Quality PLR - Use Coupon Code: WSO50
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7732013].message }}

Trending Topics