23 replies
This thread is closed
#$600 #ppv #profit #spend #success
  • Profile picture of the author RyanAlsaiad
    Very Good job Make!! .. ++++
    Signature
    Flight Target
    The best website for honest hotels and flights, reviews, comparisons.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8059936].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bizoppmaster
    Good work, but why give away your campaign? It will get saturated over night.
    Signature
    (4) Spots Left For Private Coaching | TheProfitCoach.com | Skype: jon.mac303
    [URL="http://theprofitcoach.com/facebook/"]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8060038].message }}
    • Originally Posted by bizoppmaster View Post

      Good work, but why give away your campaign? It will get saturated over night.

      There are millions of EDM and make beat websites on the net. For someone to pinpoint exactly the ones Im hitting...... would take a while (possibly). But why not give back? Ive learned so much here!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8060170].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author internalsoul
        Originally Posted by Dasilva Marketing View Post

        There are millions of EDM and make beat websites on the net. For someone to pinpoint exactly the ones Im hitting...... would take a while (possibly). But why not give back? Ive learned so much here!
        Thats very wise of you for revealing your niche and giving back to the community, and its great to see you excelling in such a niche. You have done it excellently and thanks for your share. It will be an inspiration to many who are looking for a successful campaign like you did.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8061537].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mling1985
    do u directlink or use LP when running clickbank offers?
    Signature
    $50 OFF on CPVLab, Coupon Code:
    IMTOOLSSPECIAL

    To get the discount, you must use this unique link HERE and apply coupon code at checkout.

    Coupon Expires On 27th April 2013
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8060288].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Donimo
    Good work. But surely direct linking to this click bank offer can't be converting? Are you using a landing page because I fail to see how this kind of offer would convert without one.
    Signature
    Sendorika
    The cheap, newbie friendly, and super high quality autoresponder.



    Want to become a beta tester for Sendorika? PM me and we can discuss further!
    Twitter: @Sendorika !
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8060308].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author celente
      Originally Posted by Donimo View Post

      Good work. But surely direct linking to this click bank offer can't be converting? Are you using a landing page because I fail to see how this kind of offer would convert without one.
      yup I agree on this.

      I do lots of PPC and affiliate stuff, and direct linking to CB offers just flat out does not work, no matter what anyone out there tells you.

      You may get a sale here or there direct linking, but trust me, I been in the CB game for a long time and a vendor also, and make about 10k a month. If you really want to hit the big time on on CB you need to learn how to build your list and set up nice funnels.

      I am no PPV expert, but I know many other marketers doing well with PPV and they are list building first. ANd then hitting them with offers later.

      I must congratulate OP, but my thoughts are he is building a nice targteed list first, and not doing direct linking.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8061048].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8060608].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PPC-Coach
    Sweet just launched my newest campaign as per your instructions.

    (Kidding).

    It's not dead, and this post shows that finding some kind of niche that most wouldn't think of makes it work. (Less bidding wars).

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8060787].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author volkansen
    I must congratulate OP, but my thoughts are he is building a nice targteed list first, and not doing direct linking
    What I understand from his post is, he seems to be direct linking..

    @OP It's bold, giving away your campaign, thanks for the info.
    Signature
    [KeywordXtreme] Best Long Tail Keyword Research Tool in the Market! (SEO, PPC, Video Marketing, ...)

    [CTRXtreme] Amazing Software Quadruples Mobile, Facebook & Plenty of Fish Ads CTR !

    [Free Guide:No Opt-In] How to Setup a Mobile CPA Campaign with Proper Tracking in 10 Mins
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8061308].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jugnu
    nice post, i never saw this type of post before in warriorforum. You gave away your porfitable campaign, it's amazing.

    Thanks for sharing....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8061323].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Greedy
    I do lots of PPC and affiliate stuff, and direct linking to CB offers just flat out does not work, no matter what anyone out there tells you.

    You may get a sale here or there direct linking, but trust me, I been in the CB game for a long time and a vendor also, and make about 10k a month. If you really want to hit the big time on on CB you need to learn how to build your list and set up nice funnels.
    I agree. CB works good with lists.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8061564].message }}
    • Originally Posted by mling1985 View Post

      do u directlink or use LP when running clickbank offers?
      I DL.

      Originally Posted by Donimo View Post

      Good work. But surely direct linking to this click bank offer can't be converting? Are you using a landing page because I fail to see how this kind of offer would convert without one.
      Nope no LP. Just direct linking.

      Originally Posted by Greedy View Post

      Nice work!

      Are you building an email list?
      Nope and thanks!

      Originally Posted by celente View Post

      yup I agree on this.

      I do lots of PPC and affiliate stuff, and direct linking to CB offers just flat out does not work, no matter what anyone out there tells you.

      You may get a sale here or there direct linking, but trust me, I been in the CB game for a long time and a vendor also, and make about 10k a month. If you really want to hit the big time on on CB you need to learn how to build your list and set up nice funnels.

      I am no PPV expert, but I know many other marketers doing well with PPV and they are list building first. ANd then hitting them with offers later.

      I must congratulate OP, but my thoughts are he is building a nice targteed list first, and not doing direct linking.
      I agree with you also that building a list does work in certain niches. other niches such as beat creation niche you can take a simpler route because people are looking for softwares. Normally they are users on torrent sites looking for the free version. Most of the torrent sites have about 1 pop up ever millasecond. so they are used to it. I decided to capitalize on that theory and lone and behold its still a winning campaign for me.

      Although, I could probably have a bigger profit margin if I decided to build a list. The only reason I didnt do it is because their isnt enough beat making affiliate programs out their for me to promote over and over again. These products are pretty much.... once you buy the user wants to learn it and not jump around so their wasnt a point in building a list.

      Originally Posted by volkansen View Post

      What I understand from his post is, he seems to be direct linking..

      @OP It's bold, giving away your campaign, thanks for the info.
      Sure thing!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8063651].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Greedy
    Nope no LP. Just direct linking.
    Nice work, I would never tried that.

    Should test a mailing list, you probably could near double your ROI.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8063677].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    Awesome results thanks for sharing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8064040].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ShaneWZ
    Thanks giving us the insperation. Really motivated, I shall try my PPV campain!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8067371].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thisisraz65
    congrats.........|
    thanks
    Signature
    No signature right now
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8069295].message }}
    • Originally Posted by thisisraz65 View Post

      congrats.........|
      thanks

      Sure thing! Now I'm working on a new course heheheh
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8085378].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author kyraline
        Before y'all revive your ppv accounts, this is from the affiliate page:

        *DO NOT Send PPV Traffic - You'll be reported & banned so STOP ALL PPV campaigns ASAP.

        Great that it worked for you Dasilva, and it sure seems like a good product to promote, but it seems ppv is not the way to go here, UNLESS you use it to build your list first
        Signature

        Johanna
        ______________________________________

        How much do you value your time? We create custom, live enabled, verified
        Youtube channels that stick
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8085823].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author ldiaz117
          Originally Posted by kyraline View Post

          Before y'all revive your ppv accounts, this is from the affiliate page:

          *DO NOT Send PPV Traffic - You'll be reported & banned so STOP ALL PPV campaigns ASAP.

          Great that it worked for you Dasilva, and it sure seems like a good product to promote, but it seems ppv is not the way to go here, UNLESS you use it to build your list first
          He can say that $1727.08 Profit says different.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8085867].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author smlover
    OMG It's direct linking results, whoa that's really good.

    Ah it's too shiny >_<
    Signature

    Do not use affiliate links in signatures

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8085942].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8086250].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ECWin
    this is awesome and very inspiring! very brave of you to post your winning campaign here, but i guess it's a pay-it-forward style. more positive vibes for you, bro!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8086540].message }}

Trending Topics