Lost a job, need help with CPA.

by Herzog
57 replies
Hello, warriors. I must ask you for your help with CPA. Here is my story. I have lost a job recently, and it's hard for me to find another one. So I was looking about online earning and found about CPA. I did read some guides and stuff, but can't get it right. I have bought hosting, domains...and there is all of my budget. So I have no job, no money to invest...only time is what I have. So, would be really grateful if there is any warrior willing to help me, to learn me, to give me a little push with CPA work. I need it guys...I would join under your referral or what else is there...just teach me stuff. Give me some advice. Thank you.
#cpa #job #lost
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    As long as you have domain(s) and hosting your at least setup to get started.. i would start to research free methods of making money like seo, article marketing, youtube, facebook fan pages, etc.. this should put you in the right direction to at least get started
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8258197].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Reprise
    pity to know that, mate. hopefully everything will be fine.
    ChrisBa is right, you should google some free courses, plenty of them, and after it you'll have more specific questions you can ask here on WF.
    all the luck!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8259375].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author zeroaffiliate
    If you doesn't money, you need a longer time to see your result, but as you said you have lost your job, are you able to sustain your expenses?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8259448].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jetmir
    Since you got no money to invest, you need to apply free methods of bringing traffic to your CPA offers.

    YouTube, Facebook, writing articles are the ones I'd recommend since applying SEO needs a lot of learning and time, but it is also worth it.(Great for long-term business)

    Learn, apply what you learn by taking action. Just work hard and with patience, good things will follow. You WILL succeed even with free methods, then you can move one on paid traffic.
    Signature

    ATTENTION: Do you wanna make up to 100$ a DAY with 20 minutes of super-easy work?

    It's never been easier. Send me a Private Message for details.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8259464].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Herzog
      Thank you all for your answers...it's helpful. I see you talking about free methods, and you said about facebook and youtube. I have read about that and in the moment that is all I'm doing. But, my traffic is still low...hope it will be better soon. Any help is welcome
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8259499].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author speedylikesKJ
        I dont want to discourage you or say CPA Doesn't work because what ever i am and i own its because of CPA Marketing how ever lets be realistic , DO you need cash to pay bills etc ? I mean this is something we can call an emergency and if you have to pay some bills etc CPA Marketing isnt some sort of a solution to emergencies .... It is a real business and it takes time .. if you can wait for that , you should stick to it or in case you need to pay bills next months i will advise you to find another job ... I hope you wont mind and my reply wont offend you in case it did i apologize ..

        Thanks
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8259570].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Herzog
          Originally Posted by speedylikesKJ View Post

          I dont want to discourage you or say CPA Doesn't work because what ever i am and i own its because of CPA Marketing how ever lets be realistic , DO you need cash to pay bills etc ? I mean this is something we can call an emergency and if you have to pay some bills etc CPA Marketing isnt some sort of a solution to emergencies .... It is a real business and it takes time .. if you can wait for that , you should stick to it or in case you need to pay bills next months i will advise you to find another job ... I hope you wont mind and my reply wont offend you in case it did i apologize ..

          Thanks
          Well thank you for your answer I don't mind ...and in some ways you are right. I am searching for a job, but don't know when will that happen. I have to pay bills, have some savings for that, and doing some minor jobs in the neighborhood...enough to keep me going. But I want to take CPA serious and want to learn. And I was hoping I'll make some profit of it. I know I have to stick with free methods right now, but that's fine. All I want is that somebody shows me the right direction in CPA even with free methods. So be free to write Thank you...
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8259613].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Ehsan_am
            Originally Posted by Herzog View Post

            Well thank you for your answer I don't mind ...and in some ways you are right. I am searching for a job, but don't know when will that happen. I have to pay bills, have some savings for that, and doing some minor jobs in the neighborhood...enough to keep me going. But I want to take CPA serious and want to learn. And I was hoping I'll make some profit of it. I know I have to stick with free methods right now, but that's fine. All I want is that somebody shows me the right direction in CPA even with free methods. So be free to write Thank you...
            Concentrate all your efforts on youtube. Using youtube and windows movie maker you could easily make 10-20 $ day quite fast. Save the money then move to paid advertising as soon as you have 1-2k$.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8259678].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Herzog
              Originally Posted by Ehsan_am View Post

              Concentrate all your efforts on youtube. Using youtube and windows movie maker you could easily make 10-20 $ day quite fast. Save the money then move to paid advertising as soon as you have 1-2k$.
              Well that's easy to say. But the question is how to concentrate on youtube to make 10-20 $ day. That is what I'm looking for. A little explanation on that free methods how to make that 10-20 a day. I know nobody will give their methods but would be grateful for some advice. Thank you.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8259706].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Ehsan_am
                Originally Posted by Herzog View Post

                Well that's easy to say. But the question is how to concentrate on youtube to make 10-20 $ day. That is what I'm looking for. A little explanation on that free methods how to make that 10-20 a day. I know nobody will give their methods but would be grateful for some advice. Thank you.
                Your answer is all over this forum. Do some research and you'll find out how to make that happen. Basically find a CPA offer -> make 20-30 videos (related to the offer) per day and upload them to youtube -> Put your affiliate link in the description.
                Do a search for youtube in the CPA forum and you'll find posts with more details.
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8259927].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author redfinger
              Originally Posted by Ehsan_am View Post

              Concentrate all your efforts on youtube. Using youtube and windows movie maker you could easily make 10-20 $ day quite fast. Save the money then move to paid advertising as soon as you have 1-2k$.
              you caught me there..l just got accepted into cpalead. what is the best method of driving traffic to my youtube video
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8278564].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Ehsan_am
                Originally Posted by redfinger View Post

                you caught me there..l just got accepted into cpalead. what is the best method of driving traffic to my youtube video
                You don't drive traffic to your video. Your video should get traffic from related videos, search, etc.

                Just click on the saerch link in the menu, click on advanced search then choose the CPA subforum and search for the word youtube. You will have hundreds of threads explaining how to make it work with CPA and youtube. (Wasn't that hard, was it?)

                You have the same problem as the op. You guys want to be spoon fed. You'll get nowhere if you are looking for clear directions in order to make money. Making money (online and offline) is all about ideas and developping those ideas into money makers by taking action and trying different angles. Nobody will ever give you a blueprint to making money.
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8279576].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author speedylikesKJ
            Glad to hear that seems perfect rite now keep doing those minor jobs and also take action believe me all you have to do is to take start, and stick with your goal never give up , in 2010 i was in situation you are rite now but but i was determined and worked hard , no matter what traffic source you choose and what you do just be consistent you will have to go through many days like WTF i am not making any money while i work my ass off , thats just a test be consistent and you will do it , believe me i started off with yahoo answers i know people say they dont work they used to say same but i was consistent and now at the time of writing i am sitting in dubai one of most expensive places to live and own my own company , Not bragging or anything just want to make a point that be consistent and work hard you wont ever be disappointed, Focus one traffic source and don't leave it till you succeed ...


            Best of Luck

            Originally Posted by Herzog View Post

            Well thank you for your answer I don't mind ...and in some ways you are right. I am searching for a job, but don't know when will that happen. I have to pay bills, have some savings for that, and doing some minor jobs in the neighborhood...enough to keep me going. But I want to take CPA serious and want to learn. And I was hoping I'll make some profit of it. I know I have to stick with free methods right now, but that's fine. All I want is that somebody shows me the right direction in CPA even with free methods. So be free to write Thank you...
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8259857].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CpvTrafficPro
    There is a lot to promoting CPA offers. Finding the right traffic and finding it inexpensively is key. If you are interested I am working on creating a WSO that teaches users how to promote CPA offers using what I call a siphon leach approach.

    Looking for testers before launch if you are interested in giving it a shot.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8259934].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Herzog
      Originally Posted by CpvTrafficPro View Post

      There is a lot to promoting CPA offers. Finding the right traffic and finding it inexpensively is key. If you are interested I am working on creating a WSO that teaches users how to promote CPA offers using what I call a siphon leach approach.

      Looking for testers before launch if you are interested in giving it a shot.
      As long as I can learn and make profit...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8260012].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author redfinger
      Originally Posted by CpvTrafficPro View Post

      There is a lot to promoting CPA offers. Finding the right traffic and finding it inexpensively is key. If you are interested I am working on creating a WSO that teaches users how to promote CPA offers using what I call a siphon leach approach.

      Looking for testers before launch if you are interested in giving it a shot.
      am interested..do send the link when its ready..over and out
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8278590].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Greedy
    Start with free methods, and get reading, read all you can.

    Start with Free Traffic and don't expect any hand outs

    Sorry, just being honest, if you want to be successful don't rely on someone else to help to you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8260323].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Herzog
      Originally Posted by Greedy View Post

      Start with free methods, and get reading, read all you can.

      Start with Free Traffic and don't expect any hand outs

      Sorry, just being honest, if you want to be successful don't rely on someone else to help to you.
      I don't expect large amount of money, just enough to live a day here. Well if I don't know something I'll always ask for help, even if that means I'll never get any. And yet, maybe some people are not selfish and would provide help. Who knows.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8260394].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DavidAtias1
    Since you have no money to invest you have to promote with Free traffic methods.
    It's will not make you rich, and it's can take some time until you get results but it's worth it...
    In the same time, try to find a job, don't quit.

    Wish you the best,
    David
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8260525].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Herzog
      Originally Posted by DavidAtias1 View Post

      Since you have no money to invest you have to promote with Free traffic methods.
      It's will not make you rich, and it's can take some time until you get results but it's worth it...
      In the same time, try to find a job, don't quit.

      Wish you the best,
      David
      Trying to find a job, but no luck at all...that's why I'm trying to earn online. Thank you David, I will not quit.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8260573].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nocturnal911
    CPA requires money to invest and you said you have no money to invest, then i would recommend you to be away from CPA until you have some money. But to get quick cash, you can go for offering services in fiverr, freelancing, offering services in warriors for hire section.

    Article marketing, seo etc free methods takes time, but offering services is somewhat quick and with this you can be able to pay your bills.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8264734].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Destiny87
    Hi Herzog, sorry to hear about your job. I've just started giving CPA a try after lurking on here for quite some time and I'm going the free traffic route as well. I've been doing a lot of reading on anything and everything I can. There are some really good free e-books on this forum and one I recommend is Kenster's Rags to Riches. It is free and will give you a good understanding of CPA, networks and paid and free traffic sources and ideas in it. Just search this forum for Kenster and you will find a link to it in his signature.

    Hope this helps and I wish you the best of luck!

    Cheri
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8267944].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Herzog
      Originally Posted by Destiny87 View Post

      Hi Herzog, sorry to hear about your job. I've just started giving CPA a try after lurking on here for quite some time and I'm going the free traffic route as well. I've been doing a lot of reading on anything and everything I can. There are some really good free e-books on this forum and one I recommend is Kenster's Rags to Riches. It is free and will give you a good understanding of CPA, networks and paid and free traffic sources and ideas in it. Just search this forum for Kenster and you will find a link to it in his signature.

      Hope this helps and I wish you the best of luck!

      Cheri
      thank you...I'll look for it Good luck in CPA to you as well
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8268091].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ayoubcocoo
    Hi Herzong i work withe free methods and i can help you and if you want this is a helpful source for you
    LESSONS | Eric's Tips

    you can also sign up on cpa network and take e-mail submit offer + yahoo answers it's easy

    e-mail offer + yahoo answers = $$

    or if you have more time you can create a sqeez page and collect interesting people and promote
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8268546].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Herzog
      Originally Posted by ayoubcocoo View Post

      Hi Herzong i work withe free methods and i can help you and if you want this is a helpful source for you
      LESSONS | Eric's Tips

      you can also sign up on cpa network and take e-mail submit offer + yahoo answers it's easy

      e-mail offer + yahoo answers = $$

      or if you have more time you can create a sqeez page and collect interesting people and promote

      Thank you...man there is a lot to read...and the sqeez page is?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8268565].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author ayoubcocoo
        Originally Posted by Herzog View Post

        Thank you...man there is a lot to read...and the sqeez page is?
        A squeeze page is a landing page created to solicit opt-in email addresses from prospective subscribers <Wekipedia>

        This is an example of a squeeze page "weight lose niche"
        the-newyou.blogspot.com
        if you have any question don't hesitate to ask
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8269657].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Murphysmurfy
          If you have no money for ads, CPA is not the appropriate option.

          You are better off building lists and attempt to obtain free traffic.

          You will most likely not be "out of the red" for several months, so do not get your hopes up. I am a realist, and you should try to obtain more money and get a steady job before going into internet marketing.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8270208].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author papuanac1971
            I don't want to discourage you but pay attention on what I will tell you now.
            Usually people who lost their job and want to start with IM as only job fail in a second.
            Why?
            Because they will want fast money to survive and they will want it so hard that will push the sale/lead and not the product.
            Try to be smart and patience (if you can) and push the product. Sales/leads will come by it self.
            Now, where to start, how?
            You say you already have domain and hosting. So apply on some CPA network (MaxBounty, Neverblue, AdWorkMedia), create website in 60 second for the product and start to promote.
            As you say, you don't have budget for advertising so traffic you need to drive manually and that need time.
            How to make website for an offer in 60 second:

            Open your free website WYSWYG editor (nvu), click on create new page and just insert HTML code of offer if have HTML message template in their affiliate tool. If not, grab the banner and insert it as a HTML.
            Save as yourdomain.com/cpaoffer.html
            and publish via ftp (filezilla).
            So your offer is live and you are ready to promote. If you choose wisely, than you could promote it on Facebook. Use your brain and creativity. Interact with people, let them know about your offer and most important thing is, be cool and dont push the sale/lead!!!

            Good luck!
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8270252].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Herzog
              Originally Posted by papuanac1971 View Post

              I don't want to discourage you but pay attention on what I will tell you now.
              Usually people who lost their job and want to start with IM as only job fail in a second.
              Why?
              Because they will want fast money to survive and they will want it so hard that will push the sale/lead and not the product.
              Try to be smart and patience (if you can) and push the product. Sales/leads will come by it self.
              Now, where to start, how?
              You say you already have domain and hosting. So apply on some CPA network (MaxBounty, Neverblue, AdWorkMedia), create website in 60 second for the product and start to promote.
              As you say, you don't have budget for advertising so traffic you need to drive manually and that need time.
              How to make website for an offer in 60 second:

              Open your free website WYSWYG editor (nvu), click on create new page and just insert HTML code of offer if have HTML message template in their affiliate tool. If not, grab the banner and insert it as a HTML.
              Save as yourdomain.com/cpaoffer.html
              and publish via ftp (filezilla).
              So your offer is live and you are ready to promote. If you choose wisely, than you could promote it on Facebook. Use your brain and creativity. Interact with people, let them know about your offer and most important thing is, be cool and dont push the sale/lead!!!

              Good luck!
              Finally someone with the good and direct answer...this is what I'm looking for...thank you...will try that now.I have applied on couple of cpa networks Adworkmedia, Adshiftmedia,CPalead,MGcash all approved, waiting for Peerfly,Neverblue...
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8270299].message }}
              • If I was starting out now a few things i'd do:

                1. get a $100 adwords voucher
                2. set up a basic website with a good CPA offer
                3. be very careful with your initial budget and ideally have a mentor

                Good luck with your AM journey!
                Signature

                TotallyAffiliate.com

                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8272455].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author Herzog
                  Originally Posted by TotallyAffiliates View Post

                  If I was starting out now a few things i'd do:

                  1. get a $100 adwords voucher
                  2. set up a basic website with a good CPA offer
                  3. be very careful with your initial budget and ideally have a mentor

                  Good luck with your AM journey!
                  1.Where to get it...I have one from hostgator but I need to spend 25 $ first.
                  2. ok can manage that somehow
                  3. I have no budget at all, broke and is there any mentor out there who will teach me first how to use free methods then when I earn something teach me to use paid methods.Thank you my future mentor who ever you are
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8272678].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author Herzog
                    I have been reading this forum couple of days now, and my head started to hurt. Now I really have no idea what to do next, so confused. And still haven't found anyone willing to direct me on the right way. So once again I'm asking is there anyone out there in this universe to help me out. Some of you have suggested me to work with that, and that...but suggest me HOW? Thank you... Today frustrated even more...
                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8275903].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Herzog
            Originally Posted by Murphysmurfy View Post

            If you have no money for ads, CPA is not the appropriate option.

            You are better off building lists and attempt to obtain free traffic.

            You will most likely not be "out of the red" for several months, so do not get your hopes up. I am a realist, and you should try to obtain more money and get a steady job before going into internet marketing.
            OK I respect your opinion. But as I sad I'm new to this. What is building list? Yes, I have no money to invest, so that's why I'm trying to earn online...there are a free methods, everyone says there are. But the problem is when you say to me use youtube, use facebook, twitter or other stuff as free methods, you forget to say how to use them...or to direct me to the link of guide, something. Another thing my friend is that I can not find steady job, this in not USA, Denmark, Sweden...or some other country. That's the problem. If I could I wouldn't be doing this. And when I find a job it's not a steady one...there are no steady jobs in my country...that is rare as it is snow in Sahara. And if you get a job your salary is about $300/month, and you work about 10h/day. And probably you will work as a waiter, even though you have finished some faculty as Economic, Law, Science, Medic...doesn't matter. I worked as waiter,bartender for a couple of years, even that is not my job. Every job you got is based on volunteering...they say you need practice, to learn the job. But you only get used, and never payed. So that is how it is around here. I'm a professional radio host, tv narrator, reporter...poetry reader...and many other stuff. My last job was a tv narrator, I loved that job, even though I wasn't paid much, but have it no more...So, my friend I need a way to work it out somehow with this online earning. If you have any other way beside cpa, ppd whatever, pls be free to tell me...Sorry I wrote a novel here But I'm so frustrated in the moment. ))
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8270291].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Murphysmurfy
              Originally Posted by Herzog View Post

              But the problem is when you say to me use youtube, use facebook, twitter or other stuff as free methods, you forget to say how to use them...or to direct me to the link of guide, something.
              That's your problem.

              You need initiative, there is a great new invention called "Google".

              Instead of begging for answers, go search.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8276969].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Herzog
                Originally Posted by Murphysmurfy View Post

                That's your problem.

                You need initiative, there is a great new invention called "Google".

                Instead of begging for answers, go search.
                That's how I found this forum And the google said ask there...so I'm asking here Yes I have searched google, and every tutorial is the same about that free methods.

                1. Youtube-make a website buy a domain, looks professional,or if you can't make a free blog, use blogger better google ranking. Find good niche. Use google to find it. When you do, make a video, use your voice, never use notepad, looks professional. Rank your video up to 1st page. For that use some sites, gather points there, then redeem them for likes, comments, views. Traffic will come...wait...wait...wait more...you will get your $$$...

                2. Facebook- make a fanpage about your niche, make a lot of fans...write to them, then when you have enough give them your link for your website and niche, and you will make $$$...you just wait...

                3. Yahoo answers- make account, look for questions, answer them with your links of offers that are related to the question. This can be also used in Twitter.

                And many other stuff...Did all that, and I'm still waiting, and I have earned totally 0.53 $. I think I would be better with GPT sites, but GPT sites don't have offers for my country.

                And my friend I'm not begging I'm just asking for the direction.
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8277031].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Greedy
    1.Where to get it...I have one from hostgator but I need to spend 25 $ first.
    That is how Adwords does it now.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8276110].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Herzog
      Originally Posted by Greedy View Post

      That is how Adwords does it now.
      Thank you for information But as I see that voucher is only valid for US and Canada, not for Europe. Can you direct me on some guide how to use adwords, bing or something like that. I guess I will take the risk and invest a little, right now I can about 50$. Not enough I know but that's all there is
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8276830].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Greedy
    I guess I will take the risk and invest a little, right now I can about 50$. Not enough I know but that's all there is
    That isn't enough money to do paid traffic, save your money.

    If you couldn't make money with Yahoo Answers, Youtube, and Facebook Fanpages you are doing it wrong. You need to pick one and stick with it longer, and be more persistent.

    Dedicate yourself to it. And you will succeed
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8278078].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Herzog
      Originally Posted by Greedy View Post

      That isn't enough money to do paid traffic, save your money.

      If you couldn't make money with Yahoo Answers, Youtube, and Facebook Fanpages you are doing it wrong. You need to pick one and stick with it longer, and be more persistent.

      Dedicate yourself to it. And you will succeed
      Well Greedy light me up...since you know too much and always have the right answer for every question of mine. Can you please explain how to do it right...bcs all my accounts have been blocked from youtube and yahoo...I have uploaded a video, and I have no idea why is deleted. Well I saw someone here was starting some mobile cpa whatever, with some buzzcity or mob...something...and he started with 50 $.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8278488].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author danozafar
    Learn SEO and Internet Marketing Basic. Apply them and lets get started. You cannot leave anything once you caught them CPA, SEO and IM. Add new and new skills, new skills will multiply your earning
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8278398].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tjaysen70
    dude, yeah going into CPA marketing brand new, with no money to invest in marketing, is a doomed philosophy.

    If you have nothing but time, then better start up a blog and start posting away my friend. Learn how to get backlinks, and have people share your content, and create videos that go viral and develop a squeeze page too so that you can capture emails and send to them over and over.
    Signature

    Tired of the grind? Wait. PM me to see a better way.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8278514].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Herzog
      Originally Posted by tjaysen70 View Post

      dude, yeah going into CPA marketing brand new, with no money to invest in marketing, is a doomed philosophy.

      If you have nothing but time, then better start up a blog and start posting away my friend. Learn how to get backlinks, and have people share your content, and create videos that go viral and develop a squeeze page too so that you can capture emails and send to them over and over.
      Dude, I have no idea how to create that sqeeze page, and what is for. All of you have get this wrong. Yes, I have no money to invest, but there are ways to do CPA without money, with that free methods all of you have said that they exist. And from the beginning the only thing I asked you for was a direction to that FREE methods., and how to use them. Nothing else. I can't bealive that all of you just looking in one direction. Man this is not USA or whatever other country I don't make thousands of $$$ weekly or monthly...Even if I work I need to work about half year for that thousand. Man I can't take it anymore... this explanation. It's Ramadan I'm not going to get nervous. Wish you all a nice sunny day... And thank you for your information and conclusion that I can't make many if I don't have money.

      "Para na paru, uš na fukaru" - for all of you who use google...and have said to me to use it... ))
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8278539].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Masum492
    Sorry to hear you lost your job. I'm also new like you. I can give you a way by which you can earn (not lot but, you can make the money to invest it for promoting your CPA offers). If you're interested PM me!

    Thank you!
    Signature
    I am back!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8280858].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gregdavidson727
    Originally Posted by Herzog View Post

    Hello, warriors. I must ask you for your help with CPA. Here is my story. I have lost a job recently, and it's hard for me to find another one. So I was looking about online earning and found about CPA. I did read some guides and stuff, but can't get it right. I have bought hosting, domains...and there is all of my budget. So I have no job, no money to invest...only time is what I have. So, would be really grateful if there is any warrior willing to help me, to learn me, to give me a little push with CPA work. I need it guys...I would join under your referral or what else is there...just teach me stuff. Give me some advice. Thank you.
    Try content locking ebooks or other downloads. Basically, you give away a download and require somebody to fill out a CPA offer to get that download. It's something new. Or at least it seems that way because most don't seem to know about this opportunity.
    Signature
    >>> CLICK HERE <<< ====> 2,000 NICHE E-BOOKS WITH MRR & PLR RIGHTS! JUST $2.99! <====
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8282059].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Herzog
      Originally Posted by gregdavidson727 View Post

      Try content locking ebooks or other downloads. Basically, you give away a download and require somebody to fill out a CPA offer to get that download. It's something new. Or at least it seems that way because most don't seem to know about this opportunity.
      Well I can't do anything else beside that. Content locking, file locker, product locker, virtual currency locker, download locker... and stuff Thank you
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8282081].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author gregdavidson727
        Originally Posted by Herzog View Post

        Well I can't do anything else beside that. Content locking, file locker, product locker, virtual currency locker, download locker... and stuff Thank you
        What do you mean? Are you saying that you don't have anything that you can lock? I have some ebooks that you can lock.
        Signature
        >>> CLICK HERE <<< ====> 2,000 NICHE E-BOOKS WITH MRR & PLR RIGHTS! JUST $2.99! <====
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8282115].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Herzog
          Originally Posted by gregdavidson727 View Post

          What do you mean? Are you saying that you don't have anything that you can lock? I have some ebooks that you can lock.
          No, I'm saying I can't do paid traffic methods. So all I can do is content locking, file locker and stuff. Yes, I have some stuff to lock. Right now building a wordpress site, and I'm going to lock some of the post.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8282217].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mysterious Dave
    Hey dude, sorry for your lost job,

    If you still have got those $50 that you talked about in the thread, here's couple of way for you to get started:

    1.) Use movie maker (You get it by default with your os), make an entertaining video which in the end you can relate to your CPA offer (If you haven't gotten an access to CPA network then go to clickbank, browse categories and offers, but choose the offer that's got $1 trial or something and re-bill from the next month, so this law entry point will help you with your conversions and ultimately with your commission {If you don't know anything abt Clickbank that I just said, go there and everything will make sense!}, then you can embed that video {tonnes of tutorials available on youtube} to your free website (Weebly etc.) and go on fiverr and purchase social bookmarking service for measly $5, or social sharing or backlinking service for just $5 each, which will give you traffic to your free site, now on your site, you can write anything you want that relates to your niche and encourage visitors to click and watch the video and have your affiliate link down to the video!

    I know a dude, who made his first significant earning with CPA doing just this (The only thing he had different was his own domain and hosting! which you still might have )

    You only used fraction of what you had and would get potential to earn a commission!



    2.) Sign up with your credit card with Skype and you'd get unlimited calls for selected countries (Nearly 35 to 40) for a month as a trial, no amount would be taken for that and at the end of the month you can cancel the subscription too!)

    Now, you can go over to sites like Manta, yellow pages etc. which are business directories, and call as many businesses as you want from US, you can offer your service that you can do for free, like create a promotional video for them (Software: Animoto), Create a professional looking fanpage for them, create a QR code for them to promote their services, in short just think of anything you can do for free in the back end that can help businesses and charge a little some of money!

    Cold calling will give you hard time but it's free and you can definitely give it a shot..


    Just a couple of methods that might help you out!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8284766].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Herzog
      Originally Posted by Mysterious Dave View Post

      Hey dude, sorry for your lost job,

      If you still have got those $50 that you talked about in the thread, here's couple of way for you to get started:

      1.) Use movie maker (You get it by default with your os), make an entertaining video which in the end you can relate to your CPA offer (If you haven't gotten an access to CPA network then go to clickbank, browse categories and offers, but choose the offer that's got $1 trial or something and re-bill from the next month, so this law entry point will help you with your conversions and ultimately with your commission {If you don't know anything abt Clickbank that I just said, go there and everything will make sense!}, then you can embed that video {tonnes of tutorials available on youtube} to your free website (Weebly etc.) and go on fiverr and purchase social bookmarking service for measly $5, or social sharing or backlinking service for just $5 each, which will give you traffic to your free site, now on your site, you can write anything you want that relates to your niche and encourage visitors to click and watch the video and have your affiliate link down to the video!

      I know a dude, who made his first significant earning with CPA doing just this (The only thing he had different was his own domain and hosting! which you still might have )

      You only used fraction of what you had and would get potential to earn a commission!



      2.) Sign up with your credit card with Skype and you'd get unlimited calls for selected countries (Nearly 35 to 40) for a month as a trial, no amount would be taken for that and at the end of the month you can cancel the subscription too!)

      Now, you can go over to sites like Manta, yellow pages etc. which are business directories, and call as many businesses as you want from US, you can offer your service that you can do for free, like create a promotional video for them (Software: Animoto), Create a professional looking fanpage for them, create a QR code for them to promote their services, in short just think of anything you can do for free in the back end that can help businesses and charge a little some of money!

      Cold calling will give you hard time but it's free and you can definitely give it a shot..


      Just a couple of methods that might help you out!

      Thank you man you really help me here. I didn't joined to Clickbank, didn't know for that network. The CPA I have joined are: Adworkmedia, Adshiftmedia, Cpalead, Mgcash, Maxbounty... I like the ADW it has a very good look, and design, and a lot of things you can do. And Maxbounty has a nice banners.

      yap I have a hosting till the end of the month left... and domains is still active for a year. Thank you....
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8285644].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author im0001
    @Herzog

    How is it going, have you had any luck at all?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8537813].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author networkempire
    Hi,
    Unfortunately, there are only two ways you could hope to use to mint your coin online...

    Number one, you have cash to throwaway and are looking to invest it by purchasing traffic, this method is fast but risky as there are no guarantees that you will make a profit. Or

    Number two, You dont have money on you in which case you go the organic way, seo, blogs, articles, youtube videos etc. Using this method, you wont ever have to worry about losing money, but usually requires a few months ATLEAST depending on how many hours you put in every day and also how smart you were with you offer selection, keyword targeting and demographic research.

    Now I was only talking from an investment stand point where you wish to capitalize with CPA offers and the likes. Another quick and a very secured way to make money is by offering a service online.

    Unfortunately, if there was an easy way to make money (and I mean any money), every one would be doing it which would saturate that particular way very quickly.

    If you have tried GPT then I will recommend that you give mobile GPT a try, there are a LOT of offers and the payouts are way more generous that traditional GPT. If you are interested them PM me for more info on this.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8607947].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author paidsurveys
    Start internet marketing with facebook ads .. you will achieve sucess
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8608119].message }}

Trending Topics