(30.08.13) As you can see, I created 8 different ads targeting to this single offer, all of them have the same targeting.
(30.08.13) The beginning of the campaigns is good, I get a lot of traffic and 5 conversions within an hour. The campaigns drained all my balance from $10+ to $0.00 within 2 hours.
(30.08.13) I was excited and this is the best result so far in 2 months I trying mobile CPA (Study, research, learning almost full time, you can see I'm a Hyperactive warrior now, that pretty illustrate me). I quickly study the statistics of the conversions, and I found that all of those conversions came from one channel, Mobile Content. From the statistics, I think I might make a profit if I set more new campaigns and optimizing old campaigns targeting Mobile Content only, so I immediately reload another $20 to test.
(30.08.13-31.08.13) I setup a few more new campaigns with the same ads targeting only Mobile Content channel, including optimizing old campaigns to Mobile Content channel only. But sadly, the result wasn't as expected. I get very little traffic and conversion anymore.
(31.08.13) This is the only conversion from all those campaigns with $15+ spent. All and targeting are the same except I optimized them to the previous converting channel, Mobile Content.
(31.08.13-01.09.13) From the $20 I topup, there is nearly $5 left. The first 5 conversions were at 16:00-17:00 according to MobPartner statistics, so I optimized all my campaigns again targeting time to 15:00-18:00. (No worries about timezone difference used by BuzzCity and MobPartner, I calculated them)
(03.09.13) No conversions anymore from all those campaigns.
- Ads Balance $10+ to $0 within 2 hours from the launch of the campaigns, 5 conversions, high traffic.
- Reloaded $20, optimized campaigns, lower traffic, $15+ spent (1 day), 1 conversion.
- Optimized again, very low traffic, ~$5 spent (3 days), 0 conversion.
- Optimized from publishers (channel), targeting time.
- I can't make profit without optimizing campaigns although they convert, I can't make profit either with optimization because of low traffic and conversion rate.
- Traffic volume is not a problem for the country I targeted, BuzzCity serves several hundreds of million ads per month in this country.
Opinions/Suggestions are welcomed.