1. Don't Be Afraid To Bid High For Impressions That Are Most Likely To Convert
2. Be Open To Keywords That Don't Perform Well In Search Marketing
3. Take Advantage Of Look-a-like Modeling
(Look-a-like modeling provides insights into the search patterns of existing converters on the advertiser's site. By using this technology, additional keywords can be discovered and tested.
For example, perhaps in-market consumers for minivans also tend to be searching for terms related to SUVs. SUV terms can be added to the campaign and tested for their ability to drive additional scale and lower CPAs.)
4. Ignore Click Through Rate (CTR) & Cost Per Click (CPC) - They Don't Drive CPA
5. Pay Attention To Recency
6. Leverage Your DSP's Auto Optimization
7. Learn & Repeat
I hope this will help!