These are some of the warning signs that you maybe in for a 'bumpy ride' with a client
at least- in my experience over the past few years -here are some things to look out for:
1) there will be a ton of work down the line....in the future (or whatever)
2) I'm actually a really good copywriter myself...just don't have time to write the copy
3) you're the 6th copywriter I've hired. the rest were aweful.
4) I'm looking forward to sending you big fat checks every month
5) I just know good copy when I see it.
maybe you guys have more?
and in saying all that- when you're starting out... may still be worth working with these guys... just gotta fasten the auld seat belt.