Do we really need a language anymore to communicate with each other?
Really?? What's the point?
I was just checking out a company's website that sells websites on Flippa.com.
Header copy: Quality Detailed Oreiented.
Anyhow, if you need to sell a website, they are quite intrested!
Thanks for listening friends.
Here is some rancid sh*t that has been getting under my skin lately:
1. Rampant misspelled & misused words throughout PLR products and websites
2. Same for IM mass emails
3. Emails from IMs with "Payment Sent" as subject
4. Sales/Squeeze pages that tell me that it is not my fault that I'm not yet a millionaire from my internet marketing efforts. (Yes, it is my fault!)
5. Website sellers who refer to their graphics as gorgeous. Not sure why, just sounds ridiculous to me. My fiancee is gorgeous (at least, I think so), my website graphics are cool, eye-catching, etc.
6. Broke my toe last week and it is throbbing.
I have been working on a new product release but I think I will put it on hold and put together one concerning the importance of that little red squiggly line that appears under misspelled words: Underground Squiggly Red Line Secrets Revealed, or perhaps, The Squiggly Red Line Code. Look for it soon in the WSO's!!